:)
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off-Topic Banter Part 3

Unread post by gypsophila »

Thanks for sticking around MakeupGirly. I'm not sure whether you're the only mod left here or not. :)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

A relationship should be based on honesty though. I am not saying you are directly lying, but clearly, your ex bf is a big contributor to your current self and PAIN foremost. It would be easier for you both to work the "dirty laundry" and for him to support you knowing why you're such way to begin with.

And here. Mushy McSauce is here.

[youtube][/youtube]
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I watch American Horror Story. They keep getting dirtier each season. I am 2 behind. Got them on dvr. Was going to watch them this weekend.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

'Gravity' is such a good film! Just went to see it and it's the first film in a long time that was actually worth paying for and paying the extra for 3D.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I watch American Horror Story. They keep getting dirtier each season. I am 2 behind. Got them on dvr. Was going to watch them this weekend.
that's one of the many shows I've tried to watch but ended up not because I missed the first episode ): I kept saying I'll catch up; now I'm a whole 3 seasons behind
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

MakeupGirly wrote:'Gravity' is such a good film! Just went to see it and it's the first film in a long time that was actually worth paying for and paying the extra for 3D.
Ooooh thank you for the review! I saw previews and was hoping it would be good. I'm going to add it to my list of movies to watch. I upload a lot of movies haha.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I love my new job. <3 Granted it was only my first night and things were slow, but it's just...gah. I love it.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:I love my new job. <3 Granted it was only my first night and things were slow, but it's just...gah. I love it.
Yay!!! Congrats!!!! That's good to hear :). When are you working next?
TaylorKnows

Thank you. :) And tomorrow. I work all weekend but then they don't have me scheduled to Thursday. The job is seasonal, but I'm praying that they'll decide to keep me after the holidays. The pay is way lower then what I normally get, but I'm honestly not working for money right now. I went from making $8.50 at Dunkin Donuts to $9.80 at the health food store and now I make $8.15/hr. But again, it's not the end of the world to me.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Guys I know this is off topic but I am just so troubled that people like Tayler can pop out kids like a pez dispenser and can't take care of them and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

cakewalked wrote:I only make 7.25, minimum. But I am a server so I get tips. I love it so much I'm not looking forward to leaving after I'm done with school.

I'm a server and I make 4.77 an hour with tips.
Florida sucks lol :)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:
cakewalked wrote:I only make 7.25, minimum. But I am a server so I get tips. I love it so much I'm not looking forward to leaving after I'm done with school.

I'm a server and I make 4.77 an hour with tips.
Florida sucks lol :)
Idk what it is now but when I was a server, I made $2.13/hr + tips. Sucky. Yay Kansas.
#FreeBen
TaylorKnows

Yeah, we all split tips at Dunkin Donuts, so I did make considerably more than $8.50/hr. there. But, again. I'd rather take less pay and have a job I love then be making money at a job that makes me miserable.

And damn, that's sucky ass pay. But there are tips. I give props to waitstaff. I got offered a job but turned it down because I knew I couldn't handle it.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

It's not just you blackbettybamf, it bothers me as well.

I haven't calculated what I make from job practicing in the autistic class. I don't get actual salary, just "support" money to get me through the practice. I don't mind as long as I have enough for food, bills etc though, I am doing what I've come to love and be very passionate about. Even though I have no degree in the field, I get the same respect as my co-workers and I am actually good at what I do. The job challenges me every single day, and every day is different.

Now, because I only job practice, they could "fire" me on single day's note (which, I perfectly understand considering the field I'm at), but I talked to my co-workers and boss this week.. And they'd be happy to keep me for three more months after Christmas :D If my job employment office officer agrees, I'll have a go for it. Degrees on this field aren't taking in applications until Spring either way.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:Guys I know this is off topic but I am just so troubled that people like Tayler can pop out kids like a pez dispenser and can't take care of them and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Oh I agree. I know a person just like tayler. First kid was adopted, had an abortion, had a daughter and got it taken away but given to the grandparents, had a son, and then had another son, all different baby daddy's for each child.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:Guys I know this is off topic but I am just so troubled that people like Tayler can pop out kids like a pez dispenser and can't take care of them and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Oh I agree. I know a person just like tayler. First kid was adopted, had an abortion, had a daughter and got it taken away but given to the grandparents, had a son, and then had another son, all different baby daddy's for each child.
Recently a friend of mine sent me a picture of her holding a baby she adopted captioned "at long last..." I completely LOST IT. This girl is a pharmacist, in her late 30s, been with her husband literally since middle school, he is an attorney. They have plenty of money to care for a child, a beautiful home, and they literally had everything they needed for a baby EXCEPT A BABY. My friend had to have a total hysterectomy for her health issues and she was so devastated. After years and years of heartbreak with adoptive mothers changing their minds, no lead, a surrogacy that ended in a miscarriage - twice, and she finally has what she always wanted. A child. A beautiful little boy, though gender never mattered to her for a second.

Then we have these trashy YouTube moms like Krissy and Tayler and Jess and Lucy who pop out kids for sport.
Disgusting. And truly heartbreaking.

And the sad thing is nothing will ever be done about people like Tayler and Krissy and Becca. They can't force people to use birth control. If they denied assistance to the moms, it would only hurt the children and it isn't their fault so that isn't right either.

Gosh, sorry guys. This is weighing heavy on my heart tonight.
#FreeBen
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Breeandbabies »

Hi everyone! My name is Sierra, and I'm brand new to this forum!! I'm from New Mexico, USA, a junior in high school and I'm 16.. just thought I'd do a quick intro (: I also have a daughter, and one on the way......lol just kidding!!
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Krissy again?

Unread post by Guest »

As mean as this sounds, but unless someone wrote that for her, it may not be Krissy.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”