what are you getting LO for Christmas?

FLOSSY77

Re: what are you getting LO for Christmas?

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

FLOSSY77 wrote:For the younger ones, the Fisher Price ring stacker is a classic must have. My daughter is 13months. We are getting wooden blocks, mega blocks, bath toys, a Step2 ride on/push buggy, books and puzzles. It's going to be so fun. The other girls are older and stopped asking for toys. :( It's techy or overpriced clothes now.
If anyone likes Little People, check Ebay. I got 80 for $40. Even my way to cool for baby stuff kids play with them. We have an army. A 3 yr. old boy might like those race tracks for mini cars..?
...Hotwheels. That's what they are called. I have no boys. But my sisters 3yr. old is obsessed.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by subject99 »

FLOSSY77 wrote:For the younger ones, the Fisher Price ring stacker is a classic must have. My daughter is 13months. We are getting wooden blocks, mega blocks, bath toys, a Step2 ride on/push buggy, books and puzzles. It's going to be so fun. The other girls are older and stopped asking for toys. :( It's techy or overpriced clothes now.
If anyone likes Little People, check Ebay. I got 80 for $40. Even my way to cool for baby stuff kids play with them. We have an army. A 3 yr. old boy might like those race tracks for mini cars..?

The only race track thing he wants his dad is buying him for Christmas for his house :(. I keep showing stuff and no answers :(.
FLOSSY77

Fucker! What about that cute Vtech road/train thing with cars? Can you tell I forget the names of stuff? It's a joke around here. Tell him you are shipping him to Flossy's house for Christmas. Ha! We need a little boy around here.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FLOSSY77 wrote:Fucker! What about that cute Vtech road/train thing with cars? Can you tell I forget the names of stuff? It's a joke around here. Tell him you are shipping him to Flossy's house for Christmas. Ha! We need a little boy around here.
He's already a hard boy to shop for. I'm sure he would have a blast over there. But I warn you he doesn't sit still for very long and have about 8l of milk for a week.
pghmom
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pghmom »

Vtech go go smart wheels train station playset flossy? Thats What im getting my son, only reason i know the name lol
FLOSSY77

That's the name of it pghmom! YES. It looks fun. My husband wants to get it also. I want simpler stuff for now.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

I have already gotten my son some toys that he probably wont be super interested in at Christmas but they were really cheap so i couldnt resist lol but I would like to get him some smaller stuff that he will like. He will be 7 months any ideas?
Bonnie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bonnie »

Wooden toys.

No seriously, my son will be 9 months by Christmas, and I bought him Melissa & Doug puzzles and a shape sorter and some Hape Toys wooden blocks and books.

Also, anything Leap Frog is amazing. My Pal Scout is his best friend since he got.it at 4 months, and they have a ton of amazing toys for babies and toddlers. My go-to birthday and Christmas gifts for kids around me.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So this is what I've got my son so far. I also have the movie turbo and 3 books ordered from chapters that were shipped out on the 29th (well I ordered 6 books 3 for each of the kids).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And this is all that I have for my daughter do far. Like I said above I have 3 books for her on the way as well.
She ended up getting her vacuum early because my son wouldn't share his vacuum and she got her Minnie plush doll early because she found it with the vacuum and I didn't have the heart to take it from her do just the bottom photo is hidden for Christmas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

I wanted to wait until I got everything I wanted for her but I'm not 100% sure if I'll get them in the end so here's what's for LO so far. The littler items are her stocking stuffers. (:
Confusedchick127
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Confusedchick127 »

I keep hearing great things about that tea set! I may need to grab one for my daughter once she is old enough. Do you know the age on it?
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

6-36 (:
Confusedchick127
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Confusedchick127 »

Maybe I will get it as a valentines day gift since she will just be 6 months then. :)
I'm so lost what to get her for Christmas, she just turned 4 months on the 5 and already has too many books and clothes. Lol I also already have a high chair and bumbo seat with a tray..and my mom is getting us a converable car seat.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

strawberries wrote:I wanted to wait until I got everything I wanted for her but I'm not 100% sure if I'll get them in the end so here's what's for LO so far. The littler items are her stocking stuffers. (:
Yay!!!! You got the tea pot!!!! Let me know how she likes it. I recommend it to everyone. My daughter loooooves it.

Great gifts! Good job mama!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Their dad bought all this and I'm giving him 140 and I'm giving all the movies, the Klip klops, and the train with the brown round track. The rest he is giving at his house. I didn't have to go shopping hahaha. Plus what I showed aboved. Santa is done!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Continue to above post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Continue again
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
strawberries wrote:I wanted to wait until I got everything I wanted for her but I'm not 100% sure if I'll get them in the end so here's what's for LO so far. The littler items are her stocking stuffers. (:
Yay!!!! You got the tea pot!!!! Let me know how she likes it. I recommend it to everyone. My daughter loooooves it.

I may have cheated & let her see her presents early haha (she's still so young she won't remember by Christmas) & she really was loving the teapot! So glad I went ahead & got it! I see you got Cora; tell me how your girl likes her. I'm hoping LO will but we'll see. Cora & the teapot are my favorite purchases for her.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

strawberries wrote:
subject99 wrote:

I may have cheated & let her see her presents early haha (she's still so young she won't remember by Christmas) & she really was loving the teapot! So glad I went ahead & got it! I see you got Cora; tell me how your girl likes her. I'm hoping LO will but we'll see. Cora & the teapot are my favorite purchases for her.
I will. We got the fisher price version, which was given to her by my sons godparents on her birthday. She likes it but it's a once a month thing. Pretty much no interest unless I bring it in the car for interest for long outings lately. Her dad picked out Cora. All the stuff he bought was all on sale on Black Friday. So which was nice. Cheap for me.

Return to “TTC, Pregnancy, and Parenting”