Modifiedmother (TaylerTragedy) Part 31

hjl226

Re: Modifiedmother (TaylerTragedy) Part 31

Unread post by hjl226 »

Ambrosia wrote:She posted a pic of her new couch, but then deleted it like an hour later??? Also, whatever she cooked looked disgusting. Why couldn't she just make ham with green beans and potatoes as sides, why mix it all together and make it nasty?
Theres a oic of the couch on tumblr. Ugh thats such a nice couch its going to be ruined in a month
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

I wonder whose kids she has witnessed being abused? I was thinking her moms bf but I think he just has the 1 daughter that bit alesana.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

rolo wrote:cut up ham, potatoes and green beans all boiled together... is my guess
Looks like winnie to me not ham.

Couldnt she look up a easy simple meal on youtube? Ive made so many recipes off youtube that are great!
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I will send her a George Foreman grill. You can make a decent low fat, low sodium meal on that any day. Tell me that what these teen moms "cook" is really NOT the norm in the US. Making from scratch doesn't have to take all day or be expensive.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Is it sad that the most decent meal I've seen her make were those pizza hamburgers?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:I will send her a George Foreman grill. You can make a decent low fat, low sodium meal on that any day. Tell me that what these teen moms "cook" is really NOT the norm in the US. Making from scratch doesn't have to take all day or be expensive.
Or a slow cooker. Those are a life saver!
vintagelover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by vintagelover »

gypsophila wrote:I will send her a George Foreman grill. You can make a decent low fat, low sodium meal on that any day. Tell me that what these teen moms "cook" is really NOT the norm in the US. Making from scratch doesn't have to take all day or be expensive.
I can't speak for others, since I was raised much differently then most of these youtube moms (from a very conservative and religious family), but I learned to cook from a very young age. Goodness, I was baking homemade bread for our family of 9 by the time I was 15.

And yes blackswan, a crockpot would be great for her, especially with all the little mouths she has to feed.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Meatloafs are super easy to make and only take about an hour. She can use lean meat or ground turkey. Shes on her phone all day she should use it to look up decent recipes.

What she made looked like dog food and her followers were all saying how good it looked. Ugh.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Why does she find it funny to scare her kids with scary mask?
I can't believe her brother said, "It's okay it's just your retarded mother".
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

.... well, that says a lot. Alesana is gonna have nightmares now.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
orava
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orava »

placebo wrote:https://www.google.fi/search?q=wallu+va ... 80&bih=899

Chuckie's not so attractive future. Ofc, 10x worse since he likes to look like a dirty greaseball.
At least this guy must have a fairly decent income, but holy shit he does look a bit like a Finnish Chuckles. The 'mother' tattoo on his chest is particularly bad.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

orava, not so sure about the income, he has been tied to drugs many times lol. He used to have long sleazy hair too, just like Chuckleduck.

Tayler's talking about calling CPS, but I would bet she doesn't. Only other mom's she really knows are in her family circles and she wont risk that "support". That's just my guess though. Or, she is just simply lying.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Where do you guys get all this info? She hardly puts anything on YouTube. I'm struggling to keep up
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

placebo wrote:orava, not so sure about the income, he has been tied to drugs many times lol. He used to have long sleazy hair too, just like Chuckleduck.

Tayler's talking about calling CPS, but I would bet she doesn't. Only other mom's she really knows are in her family circles and she wont risk that "support". That's just my guess though. Or, she is just simply lying.
She's probably lying unless she is calling CPS on herself and Chuckie just to blame it all on Chuckie and have him put in jail and forever get the kids taken away from him and his family. Seems like something she would do.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”