strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Modifiedmother (TaylerTragedy) Part 31

Unread post by strawberries »

cakewalked wrote:Just like giving candy to a 2 year old is unnecessary
You really would think she'd know. I want to head desk.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

My father is bipolar. In my opinion she is far from it. Everyone seems to think they're bipolar when they just don't know how to keep their anger under control.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

cakewalked wrote:Also.. this

modifiedmother:

I wish they made weed scented candles.

No one actually likes the smell of weed ahahahha.

Actually, good weed smells nice.
I say this only because back in the day, I did participate in smoking. (I haven't in years.)

Crappy weed doesn't smell good, whereas a nice, good plant smells very pleasant.
I don't mind the smell of marijuana.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

My mother in law is a monster with my son, saying he should have water now and ever since he was a month also. Also telling me to start solids at 4 months. She's crazy and I don't trust to leave him alone with her, I know how you feel blacksawn.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

I feel like she pretends to be bipolar for attention and to feel special. Like having a mental disorder is "glamorous". Well coming from someone with mental disorders, it's not. It doesn't make me feel special. It just makes me feel like pure shit. It pisses me off when people wave around having mental disorders like a god damn flag, like "hey look at me I'm unstable feel sorry for me!" The only thing that's wrong with her is that she's a stupid bitch that wants attention. It just makes me so angry.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Whatever happened to the pills she claimed to be taking for her issues?? Whenever she lies she mentions things like once and then never brings it up again since it's a lie it's really immature of her
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:My mother in law is a monster with my son, saying he should have water now and ever since he was a month also. Also telling me to start solids at 4 months. She's crazy and I don't trust to leave him alone with her, I know how you feel blacksawn.
Mother in laws......fun -_-
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

Giving a baby water can cause water intoxication which affects the baby's electrolyte balance and sodium levels. Which puts them at risk for seizures, brain damage, comas, and even death. Which is also why properly mixing formula is important, and diluting is extremely dangerous. I'm pretty sure the safe age to give water is 6 months when you can also introduce solids, of course Tayler has three kids and doesn't know this. I don't even have kids and know this from my child development classes and working with babies.
ImageImage
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Blackswan wrote:
Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:My mother in law is a monster with my son, saying he should have water now and ever since he was a month also. Also telling me to start solids at 4 months. She's crazy and I don't trust to leave him alone with her, I know how you feel blacksawn.
Mother in laws......fun -_-
my mil cost us $600, she fed our highly allergic son white chocolate. I don't trust anyone's advice but my doctors and my instinct, luckily I can text my doctor with concerns cause we're close.
Babies don't need water till six months, maybe before only if temperatures get very high but given it's winter....
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

Tayler having BPD is very possible since she has such an unstable relationship with Chuckie and when she was single, she would bounce around. Plus she constantly wants attention. I myself have BPD and I know what it's like. It's not fun at all. I'm getting help for it tho and it's working for me. Tayler should look into dbt. That's therapy for people with disorders like BPD. I feel bad for her in a way because if that's the case, I can relate. But I'm nothing like her. I go to school, work, go to therapy, and take medication. I have made mistakes that I regret, but I don't lie about them. I own up to them. Doesn't mean I don't struggle. Tayler clearly doesn't know how to help herself and doesn't have anyone to talk to about her challenges. Feeling invalidated is big with BPD. Clearly this girl feels invalidated.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

The thing about Tayler, it obvious she doesn't want advice. Even to better herself, she is all about getting praise, when there is nothing to praise about except for able to keep her kids alive.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

I also think she fears abandonment, which is why she keeps popping out babies. She feels her babies are the only people that won't abandon her because they depend on her. She wants to be depended on even tho she doesn't have a job or high school education. She wants to feel like somebody and feels like because of her challenges, she can't mentally hold down a job. I've heard stories of people with BPD who have very hard times holding down a job. I'm in no way sticking up for her. I'm just saying that if she does have BPD or whatever, I understand why she acts the way she does. It is very extreme though. BPD can be very distorting. I don't agree with a lot of the things she has done. The things she has done, I wouldn't even think about doing.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Trust me, I know how you feel. But Tayler is a lost cause until she does admit to herself to get some actual help and not online therapy ( Kiss assery ) and looking to doctor google to solve her problems. Her family are major enablers as well. Which doesn't help. Unless something terrible happens and god forbid its one of the kids, she won't get help.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

cakewalked wrote:Fuck I can't post the picture I wanted to. Well on taylers Instagram she posted "if I have saved YOURE life or helped you in anyway comment the word saved"
And then a couple people were like I don't get it.

"Sorry but how have you saved lives??"
"^^^ right though? I'm slightly confused."
Supposedly people have told her she has stopped them from killing themselves, since she's such a strong and amazing person. Loling.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whats BPD?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:Whats BPD?
Bi-Polar Disorder. Could be wrong but that's how I'm reading it.
Avery
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Avery »

Boarderline Personality sounds like Tayler. But I think she says/does these things for attention and is a narcissist, if anything.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nichi-hod ... 68550.html
whatsername_

Yue195 wrote:

BPD is borderline personality disorder.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:
Yue195 wrote:

BPD is borderline personality disorder.
No. Tayler is just bored with her sad little life and wants attention.
whatsername_

I believe Tayler is Histrionic.

But alas, we are not allowed to diagnose.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”