BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 2

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011 PART 2

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

It doesn't...at least it doesn't look like it to me.
She posted a picture of someone telling her she was dumb for using a comforter as a rug and someone commented "I was wondering why I spent $50 on my kids' rugs when I had perfectly good comforters they don't use. I think it's a great idea!" Kissing ass much?!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I think I laughed way to hard at her paragraph about her and Bryce's relationship, trying to turn it into some fairy tale. Honey, you fucked eachother when you first met and got pregnant roughly a month later, there was no relationship.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

And even now it's just a show for Instagram.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I was reading a story in a mag when I was getting my hair done the other day. As I was reading it all it could think was this was almost Becca in a nutshell.

It was about this woman giving her daughter chemotherapy drugs she bought online to make her daughter sick, while her daughter was hospitalised she had set up an Facebook page for prayers and wrote daily what was going on. The lady was arrested and diagnosed with Münchausen syndrome and by proxy. The mother was talking about how doctors were in fear how much worse the daughter was gonna get as well as family, the lady stayed calm and said "she won't die" in a all knowing tone. The lady's mother said she remembered receiving an email when her daughter was 15 how she was telling people she was a swimmer competing in the Olympics when she wasn't even a competitive swimmer.

Reading it I all I could think was how Becca's 'miscarriages' so called MS, those issues about TTC and the doctor saying no then yes, incompetent cervix stuff, apparently Kaiden being partially brain dead. Especially with Kaiden, everyone telling her to sue and she commented back how Kaiden will catch up with his peers.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

It looks like she deleted that paragraph about their relationship. My favorite parts was when she said something along the lines of "several years later with a marriage and two kids..." Becca, you have barely been with him for three years. Three years does not equal several years. To me it is actually crazy that they have been together so little time and already are married and planned a second baby. It sounds very irresponsible to me and I highly doubt that their marriage is going to last longer than a few years.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

Haha "several"

To me a couple is 2, a few is 3 or 4, several is 5+. I'm sure there's actually a definition out there somewhere though. Less than 3 years is definitely not several
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yue, it does sound like her and something she would try. I feel so bad for her kids, they will always have something "wrong" with them.
I thought she has only been married a year? Because Kaiden isn't even 3 yet and he was here when they got married. I dont even know anymore because she is such a confusing liar. I like how she said she doesn't get any government assistance and doesn't use section 8 and how she can afford a rug but why would she need to. I almost commented on the picture of Kaiden putting blankets all in the floor the other day and her getting frustrated. I was going to say maybe he is so used to her doing it that he thought he was helping lol
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

Kaiden will be 2 in a couple weeks
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I am pretty sure Kaiden was already here when they got married. Didn't they get married like last year?
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

She wasn't talking about how long they have been married, but their whole relationship. I think they got married October 2013, so it hasn't been a year yet. But Kaiden is turning two in a couple weeks and they were together a month when she got pregnant meaning they have probably been together around 2 years 10 months.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh that makes sense. Her terms for "several" probably means like a year and a half. I find it funny that as soon as she was posted on here about what she posted about her and Bryce, she deleted it. Hi Becca!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Basically the timeline of their 'relationship' is they met online in 2011, he called her beautiful, he came to her house, they fucked, they sort of started going out, then she got pregnant within that first month. She had Kaiden in 2012. Some point Bryce had dropped out of college. During the pregnancy Bryce had cheated, when Kaiden was born they broke up maybe 3, possibly 2 times. When Kaiden was 6 months old and she started dying her hair all colourful is when she went entirely batshit crazy. Then they married in October 2013, she got pregnant with Asher in December. So they have been going out possibly from September/October of 2011. So it's 2 years and 10 months has not been several years. It's just made it to a couple.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Freaking crazy! I know that within the past year she has gone completely nuts. I mean she was a crazy liar since I have known about her but she's gone extremely off her rocker now. I see her pregnant again next year if Bryce is dumb enough to stay around.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Definitely, she needs that baby girl!

It's so fucking annoying when people get pregnant on purpose then do nothing but complain their whole pregnancy. I hope Asher is her last.
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She said she wants one more. I really hope that she changes her mind or some how can't have anymore.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She used to say she wanted 5.
#FreeBen
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

It"ll always be "one more" until she has a girl or until Bryce cuts her off in my opinion lol
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

As much as she is bitching and complaining about this pregnancy and how much she bitches about mothering Kaiden (and I am sure it will get worse with another one here) I highly doubt she will make it to 5 without having her tubes tide, same with Tayler. Tayler is already going more insane with the 3 she has.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I hope if she does decide to have more they'll all be boys.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah but she's not in it to mother. She loves the attention of being pregnant, the fun of taking belly pics and planning for a baby and buying baby stuff and decorating but she just isn't as interested in taking care of them. And her interest drops off completely once they start being more independent. She wants babies, not kids.
#FreeBen

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”