ModifiedMother (TaylerTragedy) Part 32

hjl226

Re: ModifiedMother (TaylerTragedy) Part 32

Unread post by hjl226 »

cakewalked wrote:Oh the IG I just posted? My bad and I didn't realize someone had already found it haha.
Yea I didn't know you were the one who posted it until I Just went back lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

hjl226 wrote:Im sorry but her stomach looks disgusting in this picture from her new blog
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11b4306 ... zjsCajnZoM
I think its the lightening.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Wouldn't be shocked if she just abused laxatives again :p
K2393
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by K2393 »

Tayler thought she wouldn't be found lol
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

When her Instagram was posted a couple hours ago I went to go have a looksie. I just went again to get the link to her blog and now her Instagram's private. Hahaha XD

She's probably like "Damn, they found me. I thought I had them fooled." hahaha

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Do her minions think its okay to marry someone you have such a rocky relationship with and claim abused you??
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Her minions are probably just as bad as her.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I can't see a C-section scar in that picture...granted I don't really know what they look like, but does anyone see it?
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

fossilfinger wrote:I can't see a C-section scar in that picture...granted I don't really know what they look like, but does anyone see it?
It could be lower but probably not by much. It's probably right under the waist band
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

She usually shows under her waistband though! Lol
SpicyTuna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SpicyTuna »

Taylers stomach looks like it needs a few porkchops, and the bone. I thought she looked great with a little weight on her. Shame. She should be aiming for a stomach that's flat, toned and HEALTHY. Which can easily be achieved through proper nutirition and as little as 30 mins a day in excersise. Even 100 curl ups a day for a month will produce amazing results for someone her size. IMO I would not be proud of a stomach that was gained by either not eating/not properly eating or laxatives (if that is what she used). :/
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Its not on private. I just found it. Me thinks you were blocked, cakey.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

cakewalked wrote:How do laxatives make you lose weight? Do they make the food go right through you so you don't absorb anything or how does that work?
And would it be something stronger than just OTC things like Miralax or is that what you would use? I am confused how that even works.
Laxatives are usually associated with bulimia. Yes, basically, the use is to immediately flush your system.
Its supposedly "better" than vomiting because it cannot ruin your teeth and/or your throat. It does, however, cause horrible bowel issues and can ultimately cause you to lose control of them.
Any disordered eating should be taken seriously, and for Tayler to be acting this way when Alesana is at an easily impressionable age is very sad to me.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

fossilfinger wrote:I can't see a C-section scar in that picture...granted I don't really know what they look like, but does anyone see it?
I'm not trying to be mean, but I can see where she edited the scar out. It's obvious. I don't know why she did that, because it's a natural scar for some women, and shouldn't be something to be ashamed of.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

It kind of looks like she's laying down, that would make her look skinnier and her hip bones pop out.
:love2:
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:Its not on private. I just found it. Me thinks you were blocked, cakey.
Oh it isn't private to me, I just checked. Brianna was the one who said that initially. Hm.
Another ERF picture. Wonder if the kids get confused being switched around all the time.. I mean good for her but they have no routine in any aspect of their lives it seems. She posts a million giveaway pictures. Someone must be in need of freebies.
I just checked again, it's not private anymore.
Last night it went private after an hour or two of it being posted on here. I sensed she privated it to delete some pics.
Low and behold she did. I don't know which ones were deleted, but I do remember the blue balls for Alesanas birthday party were on the right side (of the app) and now they're in the middle. So she deleted 2 or more pics.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Looks like the kids were taking a bath with her razor in the water again
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uptt1i&s=8
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:How do laxatives make you lose weight? Do they make the food go right through you so you don't absorb anything or how does that work?
And would it be something stronger than just OTC things like Miralax or is that what you would use? I am confused how that even works.
They make you loose weight but only a little and mostly water. Laxatives flush out your colon (large intestine) kind of like a cleanse. All the food you eat is absorbed and such in the small intestine so when it gets to the colon it processes a little bit more and absorbs any water and salt. When people use laxatives it makes stools travel faster through the colon and taking water from your body to make stools more liquidy and watery etc. (hence why people take them when constipated)

When people say they loose lots of weight from laxatives it's mostly because they had so much compacted matter in their colon and they also lost lots of water.
And not quite sure on how prescriptions work compared to OTC.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I think that's her scar from Jakoby? A c-section scar isn't usually that high, it would most likely be covered by her shorts. Mine are at least.
#FreeBen
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

my scar is so low, you wouldn't see it in that picture if i was laying the same way.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”