:)
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ModifiedMother (TaylerTragedy) Part 32

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

Speaking of cooking, she should look into making popcorn Perdue chicken. My fiancé and I make it sometimes with a veggie and rice. It's a filling, easy, and delicious dinner. We are looking into looking at more easy and healthy recipes. Something that would be good for her and her kids.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

To be honest, even if someone showed her how to cook healthy meals step by step, I don't think she would bother. What she is doing isn't cooking. Anyone can heat up junk.
Pjlt2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pjlt2012 »

I'm really lost.... Who is she talking about that is abusing their kids? Why is she even talking about it?
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Because she wants attention, that's why.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Maybe she's talking about herself lol
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Pjlt2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pjlt2012 »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:Maybe she's talking about herself lol
Lol I was just going to say that!
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

This girl I was just looking at her tumblr & of course her picture has a pic of 2 women the nurse congradulations it's a f@gget
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

did anyone read the description of the abuse she says she saw?? its like super specific, i feel like shes making that up because where the hell would she witness all of this if it werent in her own home?? and she said she told the mother she was a piece of shit.... tayler doesnt have the balls to say something like that to someones face hahah
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

chelsieross7 wrote:did anyone read the description of the abuse she says she saw?? its like super specific, i feel like shes making that up because where the hell would she witness all of this if it werent in her own home?? and she said she told the mother she was a piece of shit.... tayler doesnt have the balls to say something like that to someones face hahah

Where has she mentioned it? & whats the link?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Pot meet kettle Tayler, you spend money for your kids on yourself. You get freebies from subscribers for your kids.

I showed my brother her and Chuckie wedding photo with the kids, he thought they were brother and sister and the kids were their cousins....
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

her description of the abuse was like really detailed. she said the kids were only like 4 and 5 years old or something and that the mom stole money from them to buy cigarettes (how the hell would she know that and where would kids that young have cash laying around for the mom steal? i doubt a mom like that would have a savings for their kid so the money thing didnt make sense) she said the mom throws her kids up and down the stairs and punches them, pulls their hair, like a shit ton of awful things tayler would literally have to be in their house or something to get full view of. it was just weird to me i definitely think she did it for attention or to just tlak bout an abusive mom so people would stop saying shes abusive since she doesnt hit her kids like that.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

cakewalked wrote:I was going back to find it but she deleted it. Surprise.
Basically she has a neighbor who abuses their kids. The parents pull their hair and spend "the kids money on themselves" and punch them with close fists. I don't remember all of it.
Did they place a mirror outside her house, then? :roll:
up all night, got demons to fight
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

The thing about the abuse worried me because all the things she talked about clearly happened over a period of time but she never thought of saying anything until now (that's if she has even bothered to call CPS
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

im like 99% sure she made the abuse thing up for attention or something. she deleted any word of it and hasnt mentioned it since. just like she does with everything she lies about... which is everything.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I wonder if this is the same neighbor who Tayler claimed she had problems with because the neighbor told Tayler's mom how she would "bring black boys into the home."
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I have tons of pictures of me breastfeeding my son, and I'm very for breasting but what the hell couldn't she have kept these private?!?!
http://i61.tinypic.com/rib61h.jpg
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Ambrosia wrote:I have tons of pictures of me breastfeeding my son, and I'm very for breasting but what the hell couldn't she have kept these private?!?!
http://i61.tinypic.com/rib61h.jpg

I think its so that people know she hasn't given up. Don't get me wrong breast feeding is a beautiful thing but pics like that should be kept private. She can't turn around & say don't like it don't look when they are put up without warning, not that she needs to warn ppl but some ppl are following her to see pics of the kids or updates, yes that had Anberlin in it but maybe not a lot of boob next time there are freaks out in the world..
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

I know this is off topic, but it really pisses me off that she just lets her children do whatever they want. She just admitted on her Tumblr that she just "lets them be them". She doesn't engage them or anything. She needs to do arts and crafts with them, let them color, teach them stuff. I mean I'm not a mom, but that's what you do with children. You enrich them, you teach them. Those poor kids… They're doomed.
Waterbug
TROLL

Unread post by Waterbug »

Tayler started following me on instagram! :-o I am wondering why!

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”