New thread.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krissylove902/All her other personalities PART 3

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Some (there are plenty) of my favorite parts from her blog post....

"they were colt in *a friend* car making out." - colt? wth is colt?

"I saw other people. The. Realized the only other love I knew was his love." - the only OTHER love?

"I'm a fun time mom, and he is a hard working man." - What is a fun time mom?
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

...and can i add that i am SO tired of hearing her say that her and Justin own their home that they paid for together... Someone correct me if im wrong, but didnt she say someone gave them the home, they just had to 'fix' it up? Not to mention they dont have their own land... shes trying to make it sound like its the most fabulous thing since sliced bread. Maybe its just me...
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I feel bad Kristy. I think she has daddy issues or something to purposely TTC at 15 with a brand new boyfriend. That is really reckless behavior. She also talks about how it was such a good idea. I doubt she will think that 5 years from now when her and Justin are no longer together and she is in her 20's with no high school diploma and making very little money because she can't find a decent job. I don't think she will regret having Harper, but she will probably regret having her so young on purpose.

I am actually a pretty understanding person and I have known (not in real life) a few people who TTC'd as teens. Most of their stories are something like they had unexpectedly got pregnant, then had miscarriage, so they wanted to try for a baby. Or they had been with their partner a few years and felt they were ready to settle down. I am not saying it is a good idea, but there is difference between 17-year-old that has been in a stable relationship with her boyfriend for 3 years that has baby fever because she just had a miscarriage and thinks they can handle having a child because they both have jobs and are about to graduate, and 15 year old who wants to TTC with a guy she just met because she thinks babies are cute.

Anyway, she said people on here twist the truth because of what I said about the squeezable fruit. Watch her Toddler Haul video. Her exact quote is "She eats them for snacks... and um for lunch. She'll eat like two for lunch and it works. Two or three for lunch, I am sorry." That is exactly what she said, I twisted nothing around. Even if she was feeding Harper other food with the squeezable fruit, Harper should be eating more solids if she is hungry enough to eat 2-3 packets. But her saying "and it works." makes it seem like that would be her full meal.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

briguez wrote:I feel bad Kristy. I think she has daddy issues or something to purposely TTC at 15 with a brand new boyfriend. That is really reckless behavior. She also talks about how it was such a good idea. I doubt she will think that 5 years from now when her and Justin are no longer together and she is in her 20's with no high school diploma and making very little money because she can't find a decent job. I don't think she will regret having Harper, but she will probably regret having her so young on purpose.

I am actually a pretty understanding person and I have known (not in real life) a few people who TTC'd as teens. Most of their stories are something like they had unexpectedly got pregnant, then had miscarriage, so they wanted to try for a baby. Or they had been with their partner a few years and felt they were ready to settle down. I am not saying it is a good idea, but there is difference between 17-year-old that has been in a stable relationship with her boyfriend for 3 years that has baby fever because she just had a miscarriage and thinks they can handle having a child because they both have jobs and are about to graduate, and 15 year old who wants to TTC with a guy she just met because she thinks babies are cute.

Anyway, she said people on here twist the truth because of what I said about the squeezable fruit. Watch her Toddler Haul video. Her exact quote is "She eats them for snacks... and um for lunch. She'll eat like two for lunch and it works. Two or three for lunch, I am sorry." That is exactly what she said, I twisted nothing around. Even if she was feeding Harper other food with the squeezable fruit, Harper should be eating more solids if she is hungry enough to eat 2-3 packets. But her saying "and it works." makes it seem like that would be her full meal.

Yes she did say exactly what you said, its ridiculous that she would say we are twisting the truth when in fact she said Harper has them for lunch which last time I checked Lunch IS a meal. & why would you buy 17 packs of them!? Thats insane!!! She is better off buying packs of yogurt that are actually a snack not mushy crap for a 15 month old.

Krissy, please do a day in the life or Toddler meal ideas if you want this cleared up..... we are not trying to be harsh but the way you say things in videos makes it sound one way when in fact its another way....if that makes sense..
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Lovaleea wrote:Some (there are plenty) of my favorite parts from her blog post....

"they were colt in *a friend* car making out." - colt? wth is colt?

"I saw other people. The. Realized the only other love I knew was his love." - the only OTHER love?

"I'm a fun time mom, and he is a hard working man." - What is a fun time mom?
Colt must mean caught. She just posted on instagram that harper colt her foot in the bed springs
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

By reading her post I gather she left Harper home alone with her foot caught in the springs to run next-door for help. She was unable to find help because nobody was home so proceeded to look for wirecutters instead of calling 911 meanwhile her child is an entirely different house caught all alone with her food stuck in a bedspring. Then on the way to the hospital she stopped by her mother's house & her mom decided to keep Harper overnight. She should've went directly to the hospital if it was that bad & she could not walk. The fact that her mother is keeping her overnight makes me wonder if her mom is worried about the child's well-being. I'm sorry but somebody needs to send that post to CPS. What was she thinking?

She went to two homes first Mr. Mike's house & Justin's parents house.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Just saw a comment that she has no cell phone & was unable to call 911. The story keeps getting worse over time. Although she could have called 911 when she arrived at Justin's parents house if they had a home phone. Let's say his parents don't have a home phone. Let say Justin's brother was not home with his cell phone. What would she have done in that situation? No phone nobody around to help... her foot would have been stuck for hours until somebody got home. The fact she went to two different homes while her daughter was all alone stuck just baffles me.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

AutumnLane wrote:Just saw a comment that she has no cell phone & was unable to call 911. The story keeps getting worse over time. Although she could have called 911 when she arrived at Justin's parents house if they had a home phone. Let's say his parents don't have a home phone. Let say Justin's brother was not home with his cell phone. What would she have done in that situation? No phone nobody around to help... her foot would have been stuck for hours until somebody got home. The fact she went to two different homes while her daughter was all alone stuck just baffles me.
I agree she should've called 911 immediately instead of leaving Harper to sustain further injury. She could've messaged someone on FB to call for her if she didn't have service. This is just more proof that Harper is not safe with Krissy and maybe it's best that the child be removed from the home. How in the hell did she get her foot caught in a bed spring anyway?! I've never heard of that. Clearly Krissy doesn't watch her enough. Harper isn't safe.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Cant you get a home,phone that can just call 911 for free? Also, she must not have access to justins parents house when they arent there or they dont have a home phone either. Crsxy
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

On iPhones you're able to make emergency calls as long as you have service, you don't have to have a plan or money on your phone to do that. You can also get pinger which let's you make calls through the Internet.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Lmao no one in the comments said anything about going to 2 houses. HI KRUSTY!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qmp8d3 ... yuQbajnZoM
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

First time posting in this thread because I saw her post on IG and had to comment.

This is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm sorry but I feel that it's pretty irresponsible to not have a way to contact help if you're the caretaker of a small child. Situations like this is why. You never know what can happen and when you'll need to seek help. I don't care what I have to do to, I will roll pennies if it's means paying for my cell phone. There's ways around not having cell service and if she can post to Instagram then she can find a way to call 911. Makes me livid.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

You can call 911 on any cell phone that is not connected to a carrier. I keep my old cell phone charged and turned off in my glove box of my car just in case I get in a pickle and my real cell is dead or other wise.

What I don't get is how that child even got her for stuck in the wires holding the mattress of the crib. Her mattress must not fit properly or there is something wrong with that crib. My one year old sleeps in the crib My 34 year old brother and i both used as infants..... and I even looked today pretty sure my daughter couldn't even get a leg between the mattress and crib. Also I'm glad I know that I have poultry scissors that could cut through bone and wire in my knife block in my kitchen. Or that I could take the crib apart to free my child. No brain cells and immaturity is not proving to be a good combo for poor Harper.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

ihateleaf wrote:You can call 911 on any cell phone that is not connected to a carrier. I keep my old cell phone charged and turned off in my glove box of my car just in case I get in a pickle and my real cell is dead or other wise.

What I don't get is how that child even got her for stuck in the wires holding the mattress of the crib. Her mattress must not fit properly or there is something wrong with that crib. My one year old sleeps in the crib My 34 year old brother and i both used as infants..... and I even looked today pretty sure my daughter couldn't even get a leg between the mattress and crib. Also I'm glad I know that I have poultry scissors that could cut through bone and wire in my knife block in my kitchen. Or that I could take the crib apart to free my child. No brain cells and immaturity is not proving to be a good combo for poor Harper.
That's what I don't get. I don't see how she was even able to move the mattress. When I change my son's sheets it is a BITCH to get it out. There's something not right about the story.
pghmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pghmom »

She probably has Harper sleeping on an adult mattress on the floor like Sasha does with seth/ethan? It probably has holes in it and no sheet, she could have got her foot stuck in a mattress spring that way. I wouldnt be surprised if thats the type of bed she has Harper sleeping on, a dumpster dive find.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

pghmom wrote:She probably has Harper sleeping on an adult mattress on the floor like Sasha does with seth/ethan? It probably has holes in it and no sheet, she could have got her foot stuck in a mattress spring that way. I wouldnt be surprised if thats the type of bed she has Harper sleeping on, a dumpster dive find.
She's talking about the mattress spring?? I thought she was talking about some kid of springs attached to the crib. If it's the mattress springs that's even worse...
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Yea, when reading what she put I wasn't sure what she meant, I was confused, thought she has a weird type of crib or something.

And yes, any phone can make emergency calls even if it isn't connected to a phone company or locked or anything so I dont see how she couldn't call 911. It's pretty stupid to not have a phone at all anyways
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She said Harper moved the mattress, and got her foot stuck in the bottom part, so maybe the boxspring? I don't understand it tbh. A travel crib would be safer.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

How could Harper move the matress? Makes no sense.

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”