IG Mommies

franklymydear
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

IG Mommies

Unread post by franklymydear »

I don't know if there's a place to discuss some of the instagram-famous moms. So do any of you follow IG moms?

Caitlinfladager and mollykrause are the most popular moms I follow. I like following Molly. She only just turned 17, but I think she's genuine, and a loving mother. And her daughter, Chloe, is so pretty.

But has anyone else noticed how many extremely young moms there are on IG? So many of them are 15, 16, 17, and still far away from graduating high school. I even follow a girl who had her son at 14. :( I'm actually a really young mom myself. But it's off putting to see such fresh faced young girls so proudly displaying their pregnancies. It's like an instagram trend.

I follow quite a few moms, but most of them are not so young. Who do you follow?
TaylorKnows

Re: IG Mommies

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Only the moms on here, which is really only Jess. Was following Trashley but she blocked me. Same with Lindsey.

I follow ClutchThePearls on there though. Her daughter is too cute.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I've followed some of the IG moms but right now I only follow Lucy, Jess, Crayler, Brittany (piper/kylee's mom Brittany) and nikkole (aleiasteenmama but she never posts).

I follow a couple of the ladies here.
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I follow some that I randomly found. They are bloggers.
franklymydear
Talker
Talker

Yeah, I've seen teenagers openly planning pregnancies, talking about it on IG. The IG teenage mother community is vast. It really is worse than youtube, because most moms aren't youtubers. So IG offers a wide assortment of the many Tayler and Lindsey type mothers.

A few days ago I looked at Molly's ask.fm, and in response to a 17 year old girl talking about planning a pregnancy with her boyfriend, Molly said she was sending her "baby dust." So that is a little thing that annoyed me, but I think she is very non-judgemental and open minded to everyone. So there may not be any real reason behind her shouting Tayler out (because I've noticed too), other than that she just likes to be active with all her followers. I like her.

I also like following quirkyfeather, 2sisters_angie, ashesandembers, takingbackpaternity.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

I didn't know clutchthepearls was on there. If someone will send me her thing I'll follow her. Right off hand not sure who I follow. Normally I'll just type the name in not follow.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'd just PM her. Idk about anyone else but I don't give out anyone's contact info without permission cause ya just never know. But I'm pretty sure she'll give it to you :) Love Clutchy!
#FreeBen
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

I follow a few IG moms. I like hadleyeverafter but she and her boyfriend can be really rude sometimes so thats off putting. But other than that they are great parents. There's actually a lot of drama on IG, people have toooo much time on their hands.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

guest wrote:I didn't know clutchthepearls was on there. If someone will send me her thing I'll follow her. Right off hand not sure who I follow. Normally I'll just type the name in not follow.
I agree, pm her. I don't even remember her name, I just see pictures of her little girl on there a lot.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I'm not on Instagram but the only girl I know from Instagram is this girl:

I don't think age defines a parent but I couldn't help but thinking dang this girl just sounds so immature and young to be a mom. She had a video on "why moms shouldn't hate other moms who wear crop tops and short shorts" lol. I guess she's more know on Instagram because she had a meet up and apparently people actually showed up. As long as the babies taken care of right lol?
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

I know not many people comment on this thread but.. Molly Krause just admitted that Chloe's father is actually 37 not 21. Yikes. I am so shocked that a 14 year-old willgly had a sexual relationship with a 37 year-old man. It's just so disturbing.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

HelloHolaHallo wrote:I'm not on Instagram but the only girl I know from Instagram is this girl:

I don't think age defines a parent but I couldn't help but thinking dang this girl just sounds so immature and young to be a mom. She had a video on "why moms shouldn't hate other moms who wear crop tops and short shorts" lol. I guess she's more know on Instagram because she had a meet up and apparently people actually showed up. As long as the babies taken care of right lol?
Also how the hell does she have so many followers?! And she's 14 right? Oh my goodness..
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I would love to follow or share my IG with a select few over pm. But the clubhouse crap has scared me. I got asked for my fb a while back and wanted to say yes but all that crap makes me not trust people. :(
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

ilovecatsxD wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:I'm not on Instagram but the only girl I know from Instagram is this girl:

Also how the hell does she have so many followers?! And she's 14 right? Oh my goodness..
I also heard she's going to be adopting her little brother when she turns 18.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
franklymydear
Talker
Talker

I am so disturbed by her admitting that Chloe's father is a 37 year old man. What gets to me is that her parents have never met him.. How did they not know their 14/15 year old's whereabouts? And who she's riding in cars with? I feel sorry for Chloe and Molly.

It's sad that people are calling her out for making stupid decisions. Because everyone should really be disgusted with the grown man who got a child pregnant. And again, how do her parents not know who their 17 year old had a baby with?!
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

I don't know if she's lying about how long she was with Chloe's dad but in her ask she just said she's been on and off with him for two years..

I remember a while ago that she was only with him for two months then disappeared aftet he found out she was pregnant. I think it was in a video. Hmm.
Livvy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Livvy »

Whoa. Molly's baby's father is 37? Depending on when they started having sex, it's statutory rape. No 30-something year old should be hanging out with an unrelated 14 to 17 year old. That is so immensely fucked up. He should probably be in jail.
Livvy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Livvy »

Ugh. Disgusting. I feel bad for Molly. A 37 year old should know better.
I dont see how her parents dont know about it either.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

cakewalked wrote:
ilovecatsxD wrote:I don't know if she's lying about how long she was with Chloe's dad but in her ask she just said she's been on and off with him for two years..

I remember a while ago that she was only with him for two months then disappeared aftet he found out she was pregnant. I think it was in a video. Hmm.
That's what I thought she said in her youtube video. Which is now deleted so..
Honestly this is so sad and happens too often. But not every girl gets pregnant from it.
Yes it is so sad. Is he considered a pedophile? I am honestly afraid that he is around Chole (even though he is the father), since he preys on young girls and such ..

Also to prevent this, childrens/teenagers online activity should be monitored by parents more often :/
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

She said she dropped the charges, but will be getting child support from him. I think she should charge him for statutory rape and domestic aggravated assault, since he has been HITTING her as well , but she's not :/ *sigh*

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”