Lucy Eades Part 14

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Eades Part 14

Unread post by blackbetty »

ladybug wrote:My mind is still blown that she has manage to get Joel to take over YouTube along side working full time and doing all the household chores. I have a feeling all she does is sit on that raggedy couch with her tit popped out all day bf Emersyn and looking at pics on Instagram or some shit. The only time she gets off that couch is to go to water parks/theme parks or birthday parties, stuff considered fun to most families. She wouldn't know what to do if she had to live a real life of an average SAHM.

THIS
#FreeBen
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dfwmom »

Sigh...

so daddy DITL #7 - Lucy talks about how supposedly she does all of the laundry except putting it away - even though before she admitted that she hated doing laundry and made Joel do the actual laundry, and then griped at him when he 'lost her clothes'. They get breakfast from a grocery store - he showed fruit, cheese squares, hawaiian rolls, and chocolate milk. There was fruit in there, so I guess I can't be too mad. Lucy getting her hair done - which is the crunchiest thing that she could do. Then they go to Hobby Lobby for some weird reason with the two belly casts and walk around but don't show buying anything or talking about why they were there.. They get breakfast from a grocery store - he showed fruit, cheese squares, hawaiian rolls, and chocolate milk. There was fruit in there, so I guess I can't be too mad. These videos are SO boring ... I don't see this lasting more than 30 days.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

Jawl said they were getting ribbon for the belly casts. Lol, I could totally see Lucy getting all BRICK on someone who wanted to look at that picture frame behind where she sat to feed baby. Person says excuse me....Lucy flips out.

In comments jawl says he films anytime he is not at work. When does me work? When the kids go to bed? On the weekends only?

If Lucy is still trying to make people believe they still have that dog, these vlogs are total proof that they don't. They went through three dogs (??) In like a year?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Someone asked where the dog was and I commented asking "yes, how's the puppy? Surprised we haven't seen her in any recent vlogs " and she deleted the comment and blocked me from Instagram! Lol !! She's trying soooo hard to cover this dog thing up.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

does she think that people are going to forget that she had a dog? that dog should be big enough that you should see her floating around in the house somewhere during those vlogs. and I can't sit down without my dog going crazy around me wanting to be by us, so i can't imagine that it would be different with her dog.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

It's obvious the dog is gone or else she wouldn't be deleting and blocking people who make comments about it.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

I wonder what the real reason was for getting rid of the last dog?

I forget what happened to the first...was it something about how she just was not a "good fit" for the family? Then Joel brought home another dog that Lucy hated right away, so it went right back to the pound, the little puppy ran away because they always left it alone in the backyard (but in Lucy's dramatic story the puppy was stolen by a neighbor), and then this last dog just up and vanished.

I can't say I am surprised, but I really thought she would stick around for longer than the month or two that we saw all of the ball throwing vlogs. lol
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

ladybug wrote:It's obvious the dog is gone or else she wouldn't be deleting and blocking people who make comments about it.
This!

And the fact that with all of this daily vlogging now, there is zero sign of a dog living there. No crate, no dog running by, no dog dishes in the kitchen...nothing.
You think she would just address it though instead of having to constantly block and delete. Something happened to that dog and it just seems so sketchy!
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Wait... Joel works, you mean outside of putting up YT videos and being a homemaker? I would never have guessed.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I think they got rid of the dog because it was too much to handle with a new baby and 4 kids. She's not addressing it because she doesn't want to deal with the comments.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

^^ you're probably right, but why get a dog when you have three young kids and pregnant with the fourth? Animals shouldn't be disposable.

I remember her complaints about the one puppy pissing all over the carpet and how she was shampooing it every day. Yet peyson can flood their house with a shit filled toilet and as far as we know they shop vacced it up.
Sl393l
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sl393l »

I cringe when I see Emersyn walking down the street barefoot. She needs shoes and sunscreen. She was looking awful red in the face at the amusement park.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Sl393l wrote:I cringe when I see Emersyn walking down the street barefoot. She needs shoes and sunscreen. She was looking awful red in the face at the amusement park.

Yea that was weird when she was barefoot at the six flags. Those places are really dirty.
Mo2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mo2 »

Gosh peyson is hard to understand in Joel's latest video! My daughter is 3 months older and a bit behind in speech development, yet she speaks a million times clearer than that! Has Lucy ever mentioned why?
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

ihateleaf wrote:^^ you're probably right, but why get a dog when you have three young kids and pregnant with the fourth? Animals shouldn't be disposable.
Exactly. That's why she's not saying anything and deleting comments. She can't handle the criticism. She got a lot of flack about getting the type of dog she did (an energetic/high maintenance breed), let alone a puppy, while she was pregnant with E, and she fired back and claimed that she could handle it. That dog runs away (supposedly), and then all of a sudden there's another dog. That dog didn't last long, either. They've had a total of 4 dogs in a short time span. That's just embarrassing. I wouldn't want to address that either. :?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I bet. Lucy would do the same with the older kids as she did the dogs.....she's only interested in babies, pets, it's all the same. Even her precious Rainbow baby has been spending more time with the other kids and Jawl then on her boob.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I seriously cannot bring myself to subscribe to their other channel. Do I really need more evidence that Lucy is fake? They are just jumping on the daily vlog bandwagon.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

Joel talks like a robot. He seems so awkward talking to the camera. It's also so annoying when the mention the word "crunchy" and "organic". It's like they're trying too hard.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

They're absolutely trying too hard. Feeding the kids instant oatmeal that's loaded in sugar and salt. And then giving Kacen a can of tuna from what looked like a paper bowl. They're always using paper plates and plastic cups in the house. I guess that means no one (meaning Joel) has to do dishes when they can just throw out their plates and cutlery after each meal. And the take out containers mean no dishes either.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

At 7:00 of the 3rd Week of June video, is Joel just in boxer briefs? Gross.

Return to “Lucy Eades”