Sam & Nia

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia

Unread post by babyspice »

Oh Sam and Nia are probably going to be on this site soon. There's a couple of comments about YTMD on their newest video

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Sam & Nia

Unread post by queenofhearts »

I would not be surprised at all if he was abusive to Nia behind closed doors. He obviously feels like he can do whatever he wants then apologize and everything is okay. Even the cheating...he hurt Nia and he was all apologies and forgiven and yadda yadda trying to downplay it by saying that he hadn't actually had a physical affair. He doesn't seem like he truly cares about her feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

He seemed more upset that he couldn't get into Legoland than he was about the miscarriage and getting kicked out of vlogger fair.
For someone who quit his job to be a full time vlogger, I don't think it's smart of them to take a week off. I mean idc if they never pick up a camera again, this family YT career will not last.
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

I was watching a vlog just before and it was when he was making the pillars for the house and he started throwing bits of the wood down really hard when he started getting frustrated. Seems like he is a very physical man when something makes him angry, so it wouldn't surprise me either if he does hit Nia.
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

Sam: ''it really got to me, it hurt, so I had to go to him and tell he hurt us but that we moved past it." That makes no sense, if you've forgiven something and moved on from it, why go and confront the person with it?! yeah and it was such a devastating day by far! Poor baby, you died and your parents don't even care #whentherehasntbeenababy

sent out of nowhere.
mommanikkie
Amateur
Amateur

Sam & Nia

Unread post by mommanikkie »

babyspice wrote:Oh Sam and Nia are probably going to be on this site soon. There's a couple of comments about YTMD on their newest video

Don't people understand the point of this site is to talk without them. Telling them about the site defeats the purpose. It's like they have spies or minions.
Alisays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alisays »

Meh. He keeps saying he hopes people know where he's coming from. So, in a sense he's asking for a little acceptance perhaps? Regardless, please.. that "apology" was awful. Approaching Tyler to say he forgives them? Then move on and don't address it. Why bother? Because he wanted to feel like the bigger person, because he wanted Tyler to know it upset him. I just love how Sam says to bring it on, to keep the hits coming in previous videos, but then he says that tweet brought Nia to tears and hurt their family deeply.

And asking Cullen why he favorited it? He was just looking for a fight, only he was trying to piss of Cullen and get him riled up. You KNOW if someone approached Sam while he was holding Abram and did what Sam did to Cullen? Sam would be blasting it all over the interwebs, blasting the name, and so on.

I can understand why the family vloggers (Ellie and Jared, Cullen and Katie, etc.) aren't talking about this. Even in YouTube world, some of them have class, just not Sam.

mommanikkie wrote:
babyspice wrote:Oh Sam and Nia are probably going to be on this site soon. There's a couple of comments about YTMD on their newest video

Don't people understand the point of this site is to talk without them. Telling them about the site defeats the purpose. It's like they have spies or minions.
Oh, the tattlers just want Sam to thank them for telling him about this site. They want his praise and attention. It's sick. Sam knew about this site long before anyone commented to tell him about it. YOU KNOW he Googles their names, usernames, etc. to find out what people are saying. Heck, he probably has a list of our usernames in hopes of finding us so he can tell us in the future how much we upset him.
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

They need to pull a Lucy Eades and walk away from social media.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Alisays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alisays »

Sorry for double post, but now minions are going after Tribe Tyler on Twitter for his "jacked up" tweet.
isanami
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by isanami »

Dying at Shay running away from them :rofl:
isanami
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by isanami »

What a loving husband. Pisses off his wife, and then just keeps walking in front of her like and asshole. That right there should let her know that she is not his priority. Being "famous" is. Nia, RUN!
kayuhsee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayuhsee »

I've said this a thousand times, but I feel so sorry for Nia. While I don't really agree with her, she seems to actually really like doing Youtube for more than fame. She seemed to really like meeting other Youtubers and the fans.
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

Okay when I'm mad I don't want anybody talking to me. But seeing Sam walking way ahead of Nia and not even glancing back if she is still there/okay made me angry for her. He kept going on and on about how sorry he is and that it was a rash decision, but you don't see him showing any apologetic behavior towards his wife he upset/offended with his behavior!

sent out of nowhere.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Nia was probably brainwashed from a young age to obey god and be a submissive women. I feel sorry for her in the sense I don't think she knows anything else. She truly believes if she's not who she's been taught to be she will burn in hell for it. I think she should make a video by herself explaining her thought process about all this. If anything can bring them back after this it would most likely be Nia solo she comes more sincere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
lillywolf2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lillywolf2000 »

O Shay you make me laugh! Lol he did the right thing though, like what was he supposed to do?!? He couldn't just stand there and ignore them! Lol

But Sam is such an ass, he seriously didnt care if Nia was still behind him or not! The streets were really quiet/no traffic, but he was so far ahead of her and she was crossing the street on her own with her head down on her phone obviously really upset! I was just like, what if some car came and hit her?!?!

And please wanting to confront people to say you forgive them?!? Really? Do you think they care if you forgive them Sam? Plus who are you to forgive? Only God can truly forgive peoples sins. Not you.

Glad they are having a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25 ... e0338d.jpg[/img]

I'm looking at the comment section, wow some of these people are scarily stupid. But there are also a lot who don't actually buy Sam's crap Image

sent out of nowhere.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

I feel bad for Nia as well. It seems like she is just stuck and doesnt know how to get out. I dont know how she could ever trust him again in any aspect. Forgiven or not... Mental/emotional cheating is a thing... even if he never had sex with someone else... to me its the same if he even tried or thought about cheating, which he obviously did. I wish shed open her eyes and see the BIG picture.

I hate how they have gained so many subscribers over this mess. Do people not realize they are only paying them with their views?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

ask_xo wrote:Okay when I'm mad I don't want anybody talking to me. But seeing Sam walking way ahead of Nia and not even glancing back if she is still there/okay made me angry for her. He kept going on and on about how sorry he is and that it was a rash decision, but you don't see him showing any apologetic behavior towards his wife he upset/offended with his behavior!

Yes! Just like in the video where he admitted to the cheating. He admits it was a dark time where he made bad choices but he never says anything along the lines of how sick he feels over hurting Nia. Only making up excuses and defending himself. No remorse for Nia. He seemed more worried about god and the church forgiving him then he did Nia. Probably because he knows she will never walk away from the marriage. He broke his vows in the beginning of the marriage during the happiest years. Young and in love...starting a family...buying a home. If he cheats on her then I can only imagine what the next years will bring.

sent out of nowhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

First post here but I just had to comment. Sam makes me ill. I feel bad for Nia. She isn't perfect but I really do think she's been brainwashed and thinks this is just what's expected of her, she has to go along with what he wants, she can't go against him and she needs to be submissive and try to elevate him (even if it means they all fall, and then crash and burn). Nia reminds me of Anna Duggar. They feel like they are partially to blame for things like the Ashley Madison mess. They won't get out because they have nothing else, and haven't been taught how to be strong, independent women who deserve better than that, and they probably feel it would be worse to be divorced than to stay with these guys. Instead, they are to follow their men around and do what they are told. And Sam reminds me of Josh Duggar; they can "confess" their sins (or get caught) and all is good, because they are good Christian men. I think Nia just goes along with the fame train because that's what Sam wants. I think she enjoys (well, enjoyed) youtube but wanted it to be more fun and at the vlogger faire she really seemed to be enjoying meeting everyone. But Sam has made it clear that he wants to be famous. I think Nia liked the fame, too, but she seemed a bit overwhelmed by it all and I got the vibe that she was more along for the ride because it was all about Sam.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

After watching that video, I have a prediction.

The title of Sam and Nia's next video: DIVORCE!
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:

Return to “Sam and Nia”