Unread post by ciara1991 »

I noticed she doesn't have a thread so I made one
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SwappFamily

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

This girl is awesome from the few videos I've watched. I really like her.
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

I think she needs to become a bit more relaxed with the camera but I like her and her style. Plus her little fella is just adorable!
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

I like her other than the fact that she doesn't vaccinate. But I agree she could be a bit more relaxed on camera but she's okay for the most part.
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

She's definitely not as awkward on camera as some people. Relaxing into it will come with time I think. I really don't like when people don't vaccinate... Seriously, the things you're vaccinating against are horrible and (some are) debilitating illnesses. I don't think people who are all about not vaccinating do enough research. It also annoys me when people say it causes autism... Like really? The most recent studies into autism show that children with it are born with it. I'm not sure how this is going to sound but I'd rather my child had autism than the illnesses you vaccinate them against.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

My little brother has autism and ADHD. My ex boyfriend used to make fun of him and call him "retarded". It always made me cry because I know he can't help how he is. I ended that relationship quick and fast.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

Good on you! People like that don't deserve to be in yours or your brothers life. I've worked closely with children and adults with autism for many years. It's such a misunderstood thing by most people.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

I really like her! Her kids are so cute and both are born around my kids' bdays too. Lol.
Pink_pony14

Unread post by Pink_pony14 »

What's rubbed me the wrong way is her description box. She always says "not your typical young mom" or something. Like all high and mighty. What's a typical young mom sweety? And what makes u so unique? Nothing.
Yeah she seems to take good care of her kids but I'm not bowing down to her because THATS WHAT SHES SUPPOSED to do!!
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Pink_pony14 wrote:What's rubbed me the wrong way is her description box. She always says "not your typical young mom" or something. Like all high and mighty. What's a typical young mom sweety? And what makes u so unique? Nothing.
Yeah she seems to take good care of her kids but I'm not bowing down to her because THATS WHAT SHES SUPPOSED to do!!
I think she means because she doesn't vaccinate, clothe diapers, and tries to feed them All organic /healthy food

Not vaccinating isn't something to be proud of though, in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rawr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rawr »

The "not your typical young mom" has always bothered me too! Its the main reason I could never get into her videos. There really is nothing unique about her. She's just another mom who does whatever is trendy and acts superior for it. I wonder how much of her own research she actually did before deciding to not vaccinate. And I don't know why she even acts like she's all organic and healthy when she's far from it.
mommabird1413
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mommabird1413 »

Don't mean to sound rude but I've always wondered, what is up with Remy's head? I get babies come in all shapes and sizes, but something looks off. Again, don't mean to be rude or sound ignorant, just curious..
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Now she's doing the vlogging in the car / annoying singing crap

I'm not a Britneyandbaby cheerleader, trust me, but this girl tries so hard to be like britney it's very obvious

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Just discovered her.... Remington has a BIG head... is there a reason why? or is it just naturally large. She seems to be doing well with her clothing boutique tho
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder how long her little boutique thing will last. I'm sorry but things like are a dime a dozen now a days

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Funny how Britney posts a video about marriage and she springs iPad up too. Apparently she conveniently as been getting so many questions about it.

People knock on Vanessa for copying Britney, but this girl as just as bad if not worse!

Thought her scarf and headband was way too much going on also, like chose one or the other to wear.

ahhXcapslock
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ahhXcapslock »

I can't believe she doesn't vaccinate :(

I've watched a few of her vids but they've mostly bored me. now I prob won't watch ever again.
aly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aly »

Her thread is dead but does anyone else find the title of her newest vlog insensitive/misleading? 'The Birth of Oakley Rayne- She was born not breathing' like I get that it's factual that her daughter was born not breathing but the title reads like she experienced a loss. I know that's what I was expecting when I clicked on the video.

Return to “Q-Z”