NCHOLLYWOODS THREAD.

General site-specific complaints will be heard/dealt with in this forum...
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NCHOLLYWOODS THREAD.

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Mannn... I was literally just about to go on her thread a few seconds ago too :( lol
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

tieruhhlynn wrote:Mannn... I was literally just about to go on her thread a few seconds ago too :( lol
Same here, if someone could PM the new password please? I'd like to read all the new drama that went down.
:love2:
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Well, seeing as I've went thorough something similar with Tayler.. in my case, best solution was to just ignore that person. When I quit showing response to her actions towards me, she realized she was barking at an empty tree and hasn't kept posting my name on some.

Allyshia messaged me too long before pw protection came to be. She hasn't since because I don't give her the time of my day to even answer.

I believe there's a quote that goes something along these lines "You cannot reason with a madman", so best not to even try.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Woah what is going on?? Last week or so after I got the original password from Yue, I read through all of her threads. It seems like her drama only really revolved around people who were in the clubhouse (whatever that means, I'm imagining a more violent version of Mickey Mouse clubhouse lol). But is she now just attacking everyone on the site? This whole situation is really scary...
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

God, some of you people don't understand that I didn't respond to her. I literally just delete message after message and stayed quiet. I didn't respond.
And finally, the one time I read something, I blocked her. She messaged me AGAIN. From a 2nd account.
Blocked that one too.
Ig then Twitter. She has literally 5p accounts on every single social media website.

So ignoring her wasn't fucking working.
I'm so sick and tired of having to explain what I was going through to you people, only for you to tell me to "ignore it" or that it's "not fair".
Well being fucking harassed around the clock isn't fucking fair.

I'm so sick of this shit. Maybe shut your fucking mouths if you don't understand why it had to be locked down.
I'm done.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Tayler didn't leave me be for a long while either. But she did eventually give up and I'm pretty sure Allyshia will as well.

I understand her harassing you isn't fun, I didn't find it enjoyable when Tayler did that with me. There's no need to be aggressive or tell others to shut up. No one here has been aggressive towards you as far as I know of?

Have a nice day :)
whatsername_

:roll:
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Its really hard to feel sorry for you when youre so hostile and RUDE to people. Don't give out your personal information and all would be good! Its ridiculous a whole thread has to be locked down because of TWO people. If youre that bad off then remove yourself from social media all together, fake or real accounts.
whatsername_

I'm not asking people to feel sorry for me.
Maybe if you lived through the situation, you'd be more apt to understand.
But that's fine.

I'm "rude" and "hostile" because we've explained it 50 million times and the thread is already locked down. So there's no use in bringing it up anymore.
Its done and over with.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^And you think youre such a special snowflake why?

If you didn't give out your PERSONAL information she couldn't have found you. If youre being harassed as badly as you claim you would remove yourself from all social media and gossip sites. Youre just feeding into your own drama, either ignore it or remove yourself.
whatsername_

I'm not a special snowflake. I never once said I was.

I asked them to find a way to protect the thread for OTHERS. I have explained myself 50 times. I'm sure you would feel the same way if you had blocked her multiple times on multiple different platforms and you finally got away from her and now someone has given her more of a reason to attack you again.

The thread is being locked to everyone at this point until things calm down. Yue already made a post about it.
If you want to gossip about Allyshia, do so privately for the time being.
Its not permanent.

As for my "personal" information, a group of us were in a Facebook group that's was meant for the old website. That is how she found our personal information, and I'm not stopping my life because she has decided to be crazy.

I have my personal accounts privated and locked down and like I said last night, she has finally stopped. I don't want one person to have ruined that.
whatsername_

But since its SUCH a bother for everyone here, I asked Yue to just open it again.

Sorry for wanting to help. Hope you're happy.
Happybabe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Happybabe »

I'm not attacking anyone or saying anything being done is wrong...I feel I have to put a disclaimer before saying anything. The only thing shutting down her board is doing is showing other YouTube moms who don't want to be gossiped about what to do if they want their board shut down or password locked.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Exactly. And with a pw I think it got more intetest. This girl is nuts let us not forget. Everybody take a Xanax!!!! ;)
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Flossy, I approve of your comment. Now where's my Xanax?
HowAboutNo

Unread post by HowAboutNo »

whatsername_ wrote:But since its SUCH a bother for everyone here, I asked Yue to just open it again.

It's not this website's responsibility to protect you. This is an open forum, and unless it wants to convert to some kind of private password protected club and lose the majority of it's readers, it should not have one locked thread. You first claim it's so that she stops harassing you, then you claim it's for the protection of everyone else...no. Not how this works. You don't need to go on and on about how much it sucks to be harassed by someone crazy online. Trust me, myself and 2847292 other people know. It doesn't make it any easier to deal with, and locking down the forum is not the solution. Plenty of people read and don't post, or don't even bother making accounts. File a police report. I'm serious.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

They were just toying around with ideas. Whatsername in the beginning said she was just going to take a break from the site. That was her first reaction. But some people might not know the whole story.
GG has a whole debate on making the site members only. This is nothing new. Here they experimented with it.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HowAboutNo wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:But since its SUCH a bother for everyone here, I asked Yue to just open it again.

It's not this website's responsibility to protect you. This is an open forum, and unless it wants to convert to some kind of private password protected club and lose the majority of it's readers, it should not have one locked thread. You first claim it's so that she stops harassing you, then you claim it's for the protection of everyone else...no. Not how this works. You don't need to go on and on about how much it sucks to be harassed by someone crazy online. Trust me, myself and 2847292 other people know. It doesn't make it any easier to deal with, and locking down the forum is not the solution. Plenty of people read and don't post, or don't even bother making accounts. File a police report. I'm serious.

THIS exactly!
HowAboutNo

Unread post by HowAboutNo »

FLOSSY77 wrote:They were just toying around with ideas. Whatsername in the beginning said she was just going to take a break from the site. That was her first reaction. But some people might not know the whole story.
GG has a whole debate on making the site members only. This is nothing new. Here they experimented with it.
Then make the entire site (not just one thread) password/member only and forget about readership. People can go elsewhere to discuss openly. Here's what people need to understand -- many posts =/= being trustworthy (obviously) and there is no such thing as privacy on the internet. If you are posting something, be prepared for anyone and everyone to see it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

All I'm hearing is wahhh wahhh wahhh I don't have the password and I'm butthurt
#FreeBen

Return to “Complaints”