I did notice that her views on her latest videos has been going down though
Koshka
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaMarie ttc Part 1

Unread post by Koshka »

Not really anything new. Just unboxing, updates on Gemma. She also posted pictures of her labor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I have no idea as to why these yt moms do these unboxing videos. No one gives a shit.
Koshka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Koshka »

I have no idea either. I understand in the beginning it was interesting because no one was doing it and it was new, but now everyone and their mum does it. I'm done with unboxing videos. I don't even bother to watch any of those.

Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icedcoffeeaddict »

It would annoy me when I watched them that she would show the item and then spend five minutes reading the description, ok we get it it's a scarf/lipstick/whatever.
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Unread post by longhairdontcare1006 »

marshmellow wrote:Jeez what a boitch. I saw this coming. Many TTCers act like honey and sugar before getting pregnant. Accept support, love and gifts from viewers and after having a baby, give NO shit. Yes, this dumbhead is no different.
I'm happy some people are seeing the real her. I never trust people who speak a little too sweet, there is always something off about them. This one. She is 1. Boring as hell. 2. Cannot control her brain. 3. Zero judgement and decision making skills. and now. 4. A stupid selfish move. :?
I notice this 1000%. I have a TTC instagram and have followed many (now moms) when they were TTC. I've been blocked by a few (easier way for them to clear their list out) and it's like what? You wanted all the support in the world when you were trying, but now you're a mom and you're to good for the ttcers.
Koshka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Koshka »

That's so sad! :( So ungrateful. I get awkward every time I see someone who is ttc or just got pregnant open up a po box or share an address where they can get things sent to them. Only because what you guys have stated has happened.

The least she could do in her YT videos is show people that she is using the things she received from them. Idk.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

and her selfish ass got some 200 gifts from the naive viewers. I dont know why people send gifts to random people. Naive or stupid ?
Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

marshmellow wrote:and her selfish ass got some 200 gifts from the naive viewers. I dont know why people send gifts to random people. Naive or stupid ?
stupid. I bet she didn't use a lot of the stuff she asked for on the registry. It seemed like a LOT of stuff.
Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

I am starting to think that Lisa is just as manipulative as Kelli.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Icedcoffeeaddict wrote:I am starting to think that Lisa is just as manipulative as Kelli.
Birds of a feather flock together. Good point. After I was wrongfully blocked from her IG, I unsubbed from her youtube channel. Now that she finally has a baby, she's too cool for school. BYE FELICIA.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

so... now it is basically unboxings. No thanks, glad I unsubbed. Checked in for something new, what a disappointment.
Koshka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Koshka »

I suppose it would be best for her to just focus on Gemma and leave YT. There isn't anything else she can do other than monthly updates on Gemma. Unboxing and reviews are blegh... At least to me. Or she can do a video of how she is using people's gifts that were given to her in the online baby shower. Idk. I think I'll be unsubbing soon.

She did do a q&a with her husband. It was interesting but kind of the same?

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

they are both SO boring. I saw some of her pre-conception haul videos. And her taste in baby stuff is just wow. The whole haul was full of retro, licensed stuff. Nothing cute or simple about it. I usually love haul videos, but not even that would be interesting in her case.
Pink_pony14

Unread post by Pink_pony14 »

She's a snob and boring as hell.
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

She's still one of my preferred yt moms. I sent her a gift for her shower, but I'm neither naive nor stupid. I just really like baby showers and registries :D

I also like unboxing videos that are baby/child-related. Really don't care for popsugar or make up boxes, so I hardly ever watched them.

I am getting tired of her 2 minute "review" + giveaway videos. One of her "reviews" was for a sippy cup that Gemma isn't even using yet.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ProSubscriber wrote: I am getting tired of her 2 minute "review" + giveaway videos. One of her "reviews" was for a sippy cup that Gemma isn't even using yet.
See, thats exactly why I say Lisa carries her brains in her ass. Over excited for no reason.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am not "diagnosing" anything but to my eyes she looks like someone with a mild form of FAS.
Koshka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Koshka »

I saw the thumbnail for the review for the sippy cup! I didn't click on it because I figured the baby wouldn't be using it yet. Lol

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

marshmellow wrote:I am not "diagnosing" anything but to my eyes she looks like someone with a mild form of FAS.
I think it's cause she's mixed. I think she's SOOOO cute and I'd love my daughter to look like her and have all that hair! My BF appears Japanese and is half so our kids will most likely look Japanese.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”