OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

Unread post by swissmiss »

OMG, she's an idiot. I didn't bother to comment on some of her dumb vlogs this week…..but the NYC trip. Her stupid laugh on the subway. Okay, she is a total country bumpkin…did you notice the New Yorkers looking at her like what an idiot? You don't acknowledge the crazy singers on the subway….and giggle at what they say. She let her kid fist pump that guy? I'm sorry, I live in the city and I would NEVER do that. What is wrong with her? Zero street smarts.

Other things….recent vlog with that brat on the counter when she was making those gross tupperwares full of carrot sticks or whatever. It also seems as though Frank's big fancy attorney house, is just a run of the mill house. What's so impressive about it? It's very basic. Not hating on it per say, but she make it out like it was some kind of mansion and honestly I don't find it to be any better than the one she was in.

She's getting fat too. Fitbit or not.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Jeni is just one of those basic women that thinks bagging a doctor or an attorney is an accomplishment. I don't see how she feels she bagged him if she's technically his tenant, maid, and sex provider. His ethical standards seem pretty low if he's partially involved with a client and her kids.

I guess his house is basic because he probably has to pay alimony and child support for multiple kids. I'll reiterate, Jeni is typical of a lot of former military brats in her ideology.

She seems depressed with her living situation. Gaining weight, not sleeping well, not taking care of herself, and wearing the same clothes over and over. I think she's upset that the ex husband is remarried and "happy" and she's stuck in her weird arrangement.

There's no way she's making money off of her videos if she's stopped with the controversial topics and is censoring comments. She's a frump and doesn't wear her cleavage-bearing camis anymore so she's lost her perv/MILF hunter audience and she doesn't rant about the ex anymore so she's lost her bitter/angry divorced male audience.
I*hate*fakers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by I*hate*fakers »

Jeni is starting to seem off again in her vlogs. Like when she was going through her divorce. I wonder if something is up with this new boyfriend/living situation? I sure hope for her children's sake that things are ok. She just seems some what manic again. Jeni really comes unglued when stressed out(we all saw this when she was getting divorced). I see would bet the farm we all are in for some weird deja vu. Maybe all of you are right, and this new boyfriend and move is more of an arrangement than a relationship? I almost feel bad for her. Its like she just makes one bad decision after another. Poor boys. :(
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

zipadeedodah wrote:Why is she renting? If she moved in with her boyfriend IMHO she shouldn't have to pay him shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because she's just his roomy lmao
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Last time she acted like this is when she had divorced/moved out and was lying about where she lived and then again when she had already moved in with her bf part time.
YouTubeJunkie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by YouTubeJunkie »

Woah. A roomba, and a mopping roomba.....she sure is enjoying his money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

She is a pig. That house is not some grand amazing palace that would belong to a rich attorney….she is delusional. The house is filthy….she has to have a roomba to clean that little thing? What a waste. Kids on counters, shoes in the house, clutter everywhere….what a mess.

Personally, I think the whole thing is on borrowed time. She would NEVER admit it, but I suspect she is MISERABLE. Miserable AND DESPERATE. She's one of these women that can't be along, and like another poster said, she's BASIC.

I wonder how much money she is "saving" and how that whole plan is really working out. I mean, the guy could buy his own Ready Pacs at Costco for lunch, ditch her, the sullen kid, the crazy kid, the filthy dogs, and obnoxious birds and be way ahead of the game. Such a pity….she makes such poor choices and this one is going to bite her in the booty as well.

If she uses 'that's crazy/so crazy' one more time, or incorrectly uses "exceptionally" I think I will scream.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

swissmiss wrote:She is a pig. That house is not some grand amazing palace that would belong to a rich attorney….she is delusional. The house is filthy….she has to have a roomba to clean that little thing? What a waste. Kids on counters, shoes in the house, clutter everywhere….what a mess.

Personally, I think the whole thing is on borrowed time. She would NEVER admit it, but I suspect she is MISERABLE. Miserable AND DESPERATE. She's one of these women that can't be along, and like another poster said, she's BASIC.

I wonder how much money she is "saving" and how that whole plan is really working out. I mean, the guy could buy his own Ready Pacs at Costco for lunch, ditch her, the sullen kid, the crazy kid, the filthy dogs, and obnoxious birds and be way ahead of the game. Such a pity….she makes such poor choices and this one is going to bite her in the booty as well.

If she uses 'that's crazy/so crazy' one more time, or incorrectly uses "exceptionally" I think I will scream.
Ugh.. Did you notice the tops of the upper cabinets when she was cleaning? They were just crammed with random crap. I'd be depressed too.

Hopefully the boyfriend isn't a perv. If I were to ever divorce I'd be worried any man that wanted me to move in that quickly was more interested in access to my kids than me.
beachbum89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachbum89 »

LydiaE wrote:
swissmiss wrote:She is a pig. That house is not some grand amazing palace that would belong to a rich attorney….she is delusional. The house is filthy….she has to have a roomba to clean that little thing? What a waste. Kids on counters, shoes in the house, clutter everywhere….what a mess.

I wonder how much money she is "saving" and how that whole plan is really working out. I mean, the guy could buy his own Ready Pacs at Costco for lunch, ditch her, the sullen kid, the crazy kid, the filthy dogs,

Ugh.. Did you notice the tops of the upper cabinets when she was cleaning? They were just crammed with random crap. I'd be depressed too.

Hopefully the boyfriend isn't a perv. If I were to ever divorce I'd be worried any man that wanted me to move in that quickly was more interested in access to my kids than me.

According to his Instagram (he hasn't posted much) he only follows models and it looks like just one personal friend, so.... Maybe perve like?

He doesn't follow Jeni, so I'm assuming he hasn't been on IG in a long time?
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

LydiaE wrote:

I did notice her above cupboard crap collection. Maybe it was his….neither of them appear to have any style. What is with his cheap ass $300 apartment stove/oven? You'd think he would pony up for something stainless..or that matched. I don't know….the whole thing is weird.

Today's Mother's Day crap….she can't even be bothered to give her mom a thoughtful gift….just passing along some sponsored oils. Horrible..
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Wow. Typical jeni. Goes on and on and on about how much the boys stepmom means to her and how much she loves her... And then buys her a gift she knows she hates and a cheap plant. I know she wanted to let deacon pick the plant, but she could've also got her another bigger, potted plant that was from her.

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

The step mom is pregnant

beachbum89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachbum89 »

red3head wrote:The step mom is pregnant

Omg she is! Haha I wonder how Jeni feels!
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Wow so that will be 5 kids between ex hubby and hooka Heather. And then 7 kids between Jeni and her "boyfriend"
That's a lot of kids lol!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

All she does is run her undereducated mouth, talking talking talking, SO MANY WORDS.

But why doesn't she ever mention his kids? I understand not filming them….I understand not naming them by name. But why not even a passing mention, or buy some Dollar Spot crap for all of them? They are totally slighted. Think of how his kids must feel with that circus that moved into their dad's place. Those kids will hate him, hate her, and believe me they hate Deacon and Drake.

She's delusional, she won't mind about the new demon spawn because she will convince herself that the baby is somehow hers as well.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

If Jeni reads this…..here are my questions for her. I would ask on her page, but now that she is a total chicken shit, she wouldn't allow them up.

1. Frank's carpet/flooring is absolute filth. 30 Roombas can't help that situation. His carpet is very basic, very cheap, so it's not going to hold up well….especially with those filthy dogs and your children who are perpetually grubby.

2. Your entire circus tracks in and out all over that carpet….then your dogs and children lay and walk all over the floor…..then you let your children sit with their dirty asses on the counters, as well as their filthy socks, pants, etc… Do you not understand this is where you prepare food? Do you not understand this is where you eat?

3. Frank's furniture, is FILTHY. I don't know if that was hers or his, but it's digesting. Dogs, dirty kids, filthy transferred here and there. THEN YOU DUMP ALL OF YOUR CLEAN LAUNDRY ALL OVER THAT FILTHY RECLINER WHERE EVERYONE'S DIRTY ASS HAS BEEN….????? I don't get it. Do you realize how white trash you are?

4. Many others have addressed that rancid lunchbox situation.

5. Who are you kidding? Nobody is going to clean up that backyard. The man of the house hasn't done it already, what makes you think some miracle is going to happen now?

6. Do you realize how far down the drain you are spiraling? OMG! Such a train wreck.

7. How do you clean your filthy kids up after you let them jump in the mud while running the dogs. I thought you were going to try so hard to keep your vehicle clean.

I have to stop, getting annoyed.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

The lunchbox thing gets me, partially because I don't understand what is always all over everything. It looks like applesauce but she rarely packs him anything that looks like that. Why can't that kid throw away his trash? She asked him to do it one day in this new video where she had 'so much lunchbox inspiration', but of course he ignored her. I mean, I get that they are taught to be dirty and not clean up after themselves at home, so maybe that's where it comes from... also, this 'so much inspiration' video was ridiculous. Same items she always feeds them. It's always just a bunch of random processed foods, juice boxes and a few random cut up vegetables. I just spared you 7 minutes or however long the video was...
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

It's seems like the foods she buys are becoming more processed and there's rarely enough good protein and fat. She has noted on more than one occasion that her kids are smaller than average. Maybe they've gotten tired of the same monotonous foods? I don't understand the raw sugar snap peas obsession, why she buys pre-boiled eggs, and why she doesn't roast/bake a chicken each week for the lunches. It would be cheaper, healthier, and more versatile than deli meat.

I'm still amused that her preschool aged child told her that her incessant talking was annoying in that one vlog. It was hilarious but also makes me wonder what kind of effed up dynamic she's got going on there.

I don't know much about her ex's wife but is it wise to have a baby with a guy who, according to Jeni, has only been sober for, like, a year? I can only imagine how he and the wife talk about Jeni behind her back.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

When I was a kid I got a sandwich with either peanut butter/jelly/marmite or on a lucky day ham. Why cant these kids have a sandwich with the turkey slices instead of rolled up turkey slices with a toothpick through them. Is she scared of carbs or something. A sandwich and fruit is what they need and a yoghurt or something. Whats with these tubes of apple sauce?
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

When I was a kid, I usually had hot lunch because my parents both worked and it was just easier for my mom. On the days we had field trips and such, I always looked forward to a sandwich, and apple or banana, sometimes a little snack pack of Cheetos which I LOVED and didn't kill me as I am almost 50. We didn't have all of the GoGurts and whatnot back then, most of us had the same thing on a field trip. I was a working mom as well, and my kids took hot lunch….except for my youngest who was so picky he had to have a turkey sandwich every day of his life.

Maybe I was too strict, but if I had lunch boxes coming back with trash in them, or tons of non eaten food, I would have snapped. After the snapping, I would have scaled back on what I packed. Nobody asked me what I wanted in my lunch, and I didn't ask mine. They got food. I would have never said, "Oh is this enough food for you?" to a seven year old. They don't know anything. She's the mom, figure it out dumb ass! If I had given my boys snap peas and carrots and that grazing stuff….they would have come home famished. None of them are overweight, they are all over 6'2, everyone is in college.

For the record, that whining Deacon does would have lasted about one second and he would have been in his room until he could behave like a little gentleman.

Maybe I'm old school. She is raising discipline problems I fear….especially with he the little one. She is a classic ENABLER.

Return to “CandidMommy”