OhioisForDamnGudMawms Part 38

daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OhioisForDamnGudMawms Part 38

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

this girl is the 100% definition of WHITE TRASH. she skeeves me out- she looks dirty, her house looks dirty, and she's clearly uneducated. complete trash.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OhioisForDamnGudMawms

Unread post by fortwendy »

And I was gonna spell it Mawms too when I suggested it. :x

Just waiting on the announcement for #4 now, aren't we? I could see her stepping up to weekly pregnancy/TTC vlogs, unless she just keeps deleting/changing names and moving her 3000? subscribers around.

Also, since she posted a picture showing up that clearly it was a yellow bath bomb and not pee in the tub, she's reading this, and her next mission is to prove Alesana isn't a little snot. Cue picture of Alesana doing something kind or helpful #sonice #wheredidherattitudego
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Problem is, Alesana has a will of her own. Tayler's gonna have a blast trying to teach her manners.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Alesana looks like the kind of kid that would microwave her hamster if she didn't get her way
Pjlt2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pjlt2012 »

Alesana reminds me of Sid from Toy Story
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

This thread name LMAO hahahah!!!!

I can't wait to see Taylers ttc videos she's an inspiration with her fertility issues :roll:
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:This thread name LMAO hahahah!!!!

I can't wait to see Taylers ttc videos she's an inspiration with her fertility issues :roll:
*tayler in the tub* "Hey guys so Chuckie and I have been ttc for two days now and I'm still not pregnant..." *fixes infected nose stud* "...so I think I'm infertile."
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:This thread name LMAO hahahah!!!!

*tayler in the tub* "Hey guys so Chuckie and I have been ttc for two days now and I'm still not pregnant..." *fixes infected nose stud* "...so I think I'm infertile."
MIRACLE RAINBOW SLIPKNOT BABY!
That nose stud is disgusting, it looks like a nail hanging out of her nose
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

I saw a list of the top 10 or 20 worst moms. I wanted Tayler to be on there sooo bad. We should make a top 10 list of the worst YouTube moms
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

oh4thelawls wrote:I saw a list of the top 10 or 20 worst moms. I wanted Tayler to be on there sooo bad. We should make a top 10 list of the worst YouTube moms
Was literally thinking of this today!! I truly believe Tayler would be the worst hands down!
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

I still can't believe they will ttc a 4th child...come on. It's not like buying a toy at the store. She's full of crap
bns629
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bns629 »

While I don't knock public assistance because I receive it myself, I damn sure don't understand (excuse my language) how in the FUCK crayler has managed to make her minions think that having all these kids and being on welfare is the way to live. I'm not proud that I need help supporting my child. My fiance works very hard and I'm not able to work at all right now so that's why we need help. I wouldn't dream of having another child yet. I want to own a home first, get married, and enjoy my daughter. Taylor blocked me on ig so I never get to see what's going on with her but I find it hilarious that she's flaunting this new house like it's amazing. It would be amazing if she and chuckle worked hard and saved up money to make that home theirs, but that's not the case.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I'm in the same boat, unable to currently work and receiving help. I'm not ashamed to be getting help but I'm ready to be off and providing for my daughter myself. I don't understand how she lacks that same drive....oh yes, cause she's got about enough education to peel a potato.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

It just occurred to me to how sad it is that someone is proud of that 'House Tour' video enough to show it to people. I totally understand documenting your life to see later or show the kids before they remember, and I'm not knocking the idea of publicly doing so.... but to be proud of that house/place they are renting. Oy. But then, she posts it because there are people who want to see it, and will stroke her ego. Which is fine, but if you consider the quality of people who must think she's a good mother/wife, you realize how freaking nuts they all are. If I were her or a YouTube Mom, I'd want praise from royalty, celebrities, supernannies, and mothers of the year. Not 13 year old screamo kids.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

and now her instagram is private lol if she wants us to leave her alone she'd delete all her accounts and actually try to raise her kids right
bns629
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bns629 »

oh4thelawls wrote:and now her instagram is private lol if she wants us to leave her alone she'd delete all her accounts and actually try to raise her kids right
Which will never happen because she is too insecure and needs constant assurance that she is a good mom. Taylor strives off these little girls telling her she's a great mom. She lacks the confidence to just tell herself that everyday, she also knows in her heart she isn't the best mom for her children.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I don't know for sure about USA.. but plastic carpets aren't so expensive per square metre here. Or carpet tiles. She could totally make that basement from hell look a little more appealing with a budget (this being said with caution. If the basement floods, then ofc, a no go). I don't understand what's her excuse.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

placebo wrote:I don't know for sure about USA.. but plastic carpets aren't so expensive per square metre here. Or carpet tiles. She could totally make that basement from hell look a little more appealing with a budget (this being said with caution. If the basement floods, then ofc, a no go). I don't understand what's her excuse.
For a couple hundred she could just get a big rug or two. I'm not sure if you could modify a government apartment like that.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

It's a concrete floor though, so they'd be easily removable. Then again Tayler saying they want to live there for a long time means few months in Tayler world.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

So someone asked Tayler how she couldn't find her tumblr and Tayler said that she deleted it again because the app was acting up on her phone. Funny because word spread quickly about Tayler coming back and a LOT of mumblrs were not happy about her "Chuckie doesn't need to rape anyone" post. She was getting black lash from other blogs calling her out and go figure she deleted again...

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”