2011Teenagephotoshopper Part 17

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagephotoshopper part 17

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Lilys food is HUGE. They also always shove HUGE bites in her mouth when they feed her. It is so strange.

ALso, this morning on her IG, doesn't it say she walked 1.9 miles. She says she did 4 miles. Hmmmmm?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Lilys food is HUGE. They also always shove HUGE bites in her mouth when they feed her. It is so strange.

ALso, this morning on her IG, doesn't it say she walked 1.9 miles. She says she did 4 miles. Hmmmmm?
1.9 miles in 32 minutes?

Okay, Vanessa. Okay.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02 ... d94811.jpg[/img]

Am I wrong? 1.9 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

OhHiImSam wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Lilys food is HUGE. They also always shove HUGE bites in her mouth when they feed her. It is so strange.

1.9 miles in 32 minutes?

Okay, Vanessa. Okay.
I think what she means is 1.98 (if you round it it's 2). So one way it's 2 plus on the way back, another 2 which equals 4. But that would make it 4 miles in about one hour.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Although, I will add that walking 4 miles in an hour is not really doing much. If she is doing it for weight loss she should be sprinting in between. I noticed it doesn't show her pace, I wonder if that's intentional.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I heard the "eating disorder" comment also. I was wondering what kind of eating disorder? Why would you say your daughter had a eating disorder? I thought she has always been healthy. At least Vanessa always makes it like she's a healthy normal kid but then says things that prove she's not.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Bambi_ wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:

1.9 miles in 32 minutes?

Okay, Vanessa. Okay.
I think what she means is 1.98 (if you round it it's 2). So one way it's 2 plus on the way back, another 2 which equals 4. But that would make it 4 miles in about one hour.

It should still show the miles for the way back. My Fitbit doesn't stop counting my steps once I reach 10,000.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Double post but why would you ever post a map of where you walk with your child?!
All someone has to do is look up Trader Joes in NC, close to Bevington and four mile creek. Call the Trader Joe' and say "hey are you off Bevington". Get the address, meet you there, and kidnap your child. (Yeah, I watch to many lifetime movies but it does happen!)
I think her posting that is beyond fuckin stupid. At least for the safety of your child.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote: 1.9 miles in 32 minutes?

Okay, Vanessa. Okay.

It should still show the miles for the way back. My Fitbit doesn't stop counting my steps once I reach 10,000.
She probably stopped somewhere to eat (just kidding...maybe) and turned it off and didn't turn on for the way back.

pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I think the eating disorder was the issues Lily had with swallowing and texture of food. She mentioned it in a video a while ago somewhere. She would gag or throw up the food. Which is why she needed the NG, to get the nutrients she wasn't receiving normally.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^^ thanks. That's not really a eating disorder though. I think that's more of a symptom of a stomach issue. I don't know. I don't think I would classify that as a eating disorder if she can't help it. But I'm no expert.

And it took me not even 2 min to type in Trader Joe's Bevington, NC in Google maps. Got a address, larger map view with road she walks & street views. Dumb Vanessa, just dumb!

I'm hoping she walks that way just today, and never again. But it does give her surrounding area.
I've seen grown ass men comment on her Instagram and I find that weird. Who knows what kind of pervs are lurking on her sites.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
pitbulllove wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:I think it looks horrible in this years as well. To me, it needs to be trimmed & add a headband or something. She's old enough to be told to keep it on.
But better than last years?
Oh yes! Don't know what was going on that year lol.

I'm way behind on reading this board but wanted to comment on this subject.
As someone who has curly hair and grew up with curly hair like lilys... I just wanted to add, Curly hair can be a beas! I have plenty of pictures of myself when I was younger and my hair looked the same. Even to this day if I don't put a lot of product on my hair, the second I go outside I have an instant afro lol. With that being said, I personally wouldn't put product in my child's hair as I do Today... Maybe for nice family pictures but not everyday. I think her hair looks cute and unless you have/had curly hair, I don't think it should be judged. It can be very hard to work with.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Double post but why would you ever post a map of where you walk with your child?!
All someone has to do is look up Trader Joes in NC, close to Bevington and four mile creek. Call the Trader Joe' and say "hey are you off Bevington". Get the address, meet you there, and kidnap your child. (Yeah, I watch to many lifetime movies but it does happen!)
I think her posting that is beyond fuckin stupid. At least for the safety of your child.
Wasn't the reason she didn't want anyone knowing she had an apartment in the same building as Nona for "safety reasons" lol. Defeats the purpose when you post where you walk often. I don't think V is "YT famous" enough for it to be a concern but Your comment did sound like a really good lifetime movie haha. I'd watch it :-D
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lovemehatemexo wrote:^^ thanks. That's not really a eating disorder though. I think that's more of a symptom of a stomach issue. I don't know. I don't think I would classify that as a eating disorder if she can't help it. But I'm no expert.

And it took me not even 2 min to type in Trader Joe's Bevington, NC in Google maps. Got a address, larger map view with road she walks & street views. Dumb Vanessa, just dumb!

I'm hoping she walks that way just today, and never again. But it does give her surrounding area.
I've seen grown ass men comment on her Instagram and I find that weird. Who knows what kind of pervs are lurking on her sites.
I think its actually called Dysphagia. It has to do with the tongue, throat, swallow motion. Not the psychiatric illness. Some Drs will refer to it as an eating disorder though. Happened to my gma after her stroke.

Yep real smart move with the map. I swear she doesn't even think before she does things sometimes. :|
-Andy Rooney
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Thanks pitbull. I don't know anything about that. Sorry to hear your gma had to go through that.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Thanks pitbull. I don't know anything about that. Sorry to hear your gma had to go through that.
Thanks, we were lucky she recovered fast! I think some of Lily's eating problems were due to the vocal cords from the Turners. Its just my theory though. No proof to back that up.
I think Lily has the sweetest little voice. So soft spoken. Anyone know if its from the vocal cords, or just the way she speaks?
-Andy Rooney
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

My relative with the paralyzed vocal cord(s) couldn't speak very loud, or it would be very raspy and she'd have to clear her throat a lot. She could manage a normal tone of voice, but it wasn't easy. Softer was definitely easier. I think Lily is doing well though, because you don't hear the rasp very often. I think she is soft spoken. I know for sure from watching that she doesn't do the high pitched screaming that little girls are prone to do at that age. I think that's her only limitation, loud volume maybe?
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Vanessa deleted the picture from her walk lol
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Hey Vanessa :-D
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Vanessa...please do not add another clip of you and David on top of one another when you do your montage video.

Return to “2011teenagemom”