Bonnie Hoellein

lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein

Unread post by lalila »

I am quite behind on her vlogs but wow... can't believe Lincoln, not even 1month old, slept from 9 to 4 during the night????

She is selling dream right now :D
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

lalila wrote:I am quite behind on her vlogs but wow... can't believe Lincoln, not even 1month old, slept from 9 to 4 during the night????

She is selling dream right now :D
One night when he was only 2 weeks old, she let him go for like 9 hours. I didn't think it was a such a great thing, because he was still jaundiced. Seems like he is off and on with the sleeping like most babies at that age.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

ButterflyB wrote:Yeah the kids are way too rough and don't have any discipline around that baby. Plus, it irks me that she let's those kids rub their lips/mouths all over him and let's the baby suck on their lips...gross!!

Sent from my Samsung s5 using Tapatalk
That was the final straw for me. Bonnie knew it was not a great thing to do because she mentioned people would freak out, yet she kept letting him do it. I just do not get her decisions 75% of the time.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

usmelllikesnow wrote:
ButterflyB wrote:Yeah the kids are way too rough and don't have any discipline around that baby. Plus, it irks me that she let's those kids rub their lips/mouths all over him and let's the baby suck on their lips...gross!!

That was the final straw for me. Bonnie knew it was not a great thing to do because she mentioned people would freak out, yet she kept letting him do it. I just do not get her decisions 75% of the time.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't even have kids right?

Seems kinda funny that you're the biggest critic in how Bonnie manages her kids and marriage, and yet have no experience in that yourself.

It's fine to let your baby sleep. Some people say wake them, some don't. It depends on the doc, the mom and the baby. Some babies will up their day feeds in order to compensate for the longer night sleep.

No matter what you do, you're doing it wrong according to some moms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
usmelllikesnow wrote:

Seems kinda funny that you're the biggest critic in how Bonnie manages her kids and marriage, and yet have no experience in that yourself.

It's fine to let your baby sleep. Some people say wake them, some don't. It depends on the doc, the mom and the baby. Some babies will up their day feeds in order to compensate for the longer night sleep.

You know what? I'm done. I told you I was going to mute your posts, and yet you continue to chase me around and reply to my posts so you can bait me into a fight. I'm not the only one that has noticed, btw. Other posters have let me know about your replies to me, so here's your answer.

You know nothing of my life. I said I was not married, but I do have a family and I have raised three kids for my sister. Not that you deserve this information. I have a Bachelor's degree in nursing. I have been a nurse for fifteen years, and my specialty is Mother/Baby and pediatrics. Do not tell me I have no right to second guess what Bonnie does with her kids. Giving advice on feeding, safety, illness etc is one of the main parts of a pediatric nurse's job.

You are saying to everyone on this board that they are not allowed to have an opinion unless they are married with kids. I think you will find there are plenty of people on these boards who do not agree.

You cannot stand it when I say negative things about Bonnie. Sorry if you haven't noticed, but others have agreed with me.

You cannot stand it when people say positive things about Ellie+Jared. To me, this is based of some insecurity in your own life. You identify more with Bonnie, so you don't like to see her criticized.

For the last time, I am going back to muting you. PLEASE stop replying to me. Just mute me if you don't like what I am saying. I would like to stay on these boards, but if you continue to harass me, I will leave. It's not worth it to go through this every week.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

usmelllikesnow wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
usmelllikesnow wrote: That was the final straw for me. Bonnie knew it was not a great thing to do because she mentioned people would freak out, yet she kept letting him do it. I just do not get her decisions 75% of the time.

You know what? I'm done. I told you I was going to mute your posts, and yet you continue to chase me around and reply to my posts so you can bait me into a fight. I'm not the only one that has noticed, btw. Other posters have let me know about your replies to me, so here's your answer.

You know nothing of my life. I said I was not married, but I do have a family and I have raised three kids for my sister. Not that you deserve this information. I have a Bachelor's degree in nursing. I have been a nurse for fifteen years, and my specialty is Mother/Baby and pediatrics. Do not tell me I have no right to second guess what Bonnie does with her kids. Giving advice on feeding, safety, illness etc is one of the main parts of a pediatric nurse's job.

You are saying to everyone on this board that they are not allowed to have an opinion unless they are married with kids. I think you will find there are plenty of people on these boards who do not agree.

You cannot stand it when I say negative things about Bonnie. Sorry if you haven't noticed, but others have agreed with me.

You cannot stand it when people say positive things about Ellie+Jared. To me, this is based of some insecurity in your own life. You identify more with Bonnie, so you don't like to see her criticized.

For the last time, I am going back to muting you. PLEASE stop replying to me. Just mute me if you don't like what I am saying. I would like to stay on these boards, but if you continue to harass me, I will leave. It's not worth it to go through this every week.
First, I don't disagree with all your posts. I disagree with the ones that I disagree with.

Second, ok people have let you know? Is this high school? If you don't like what I say, then don't respond. I'm not baiting you. I'm commenting to an opinion I disagree with.

Just because you don't want to "hear it" doesn't mean others won't agree Image

Honestly, I don't get why you're so sensitive.

But you were flaming Bonnie the hardest about how a marriage should be, and I'm sorry, but marriage is a lot different than I thought it would be too.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

usmelllikesnow wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
usmelllikesnow wrote: That was the final straw for me. Bonnie knew it was not a great thing to do because she mentioned people would freak out, yet she kept letting him do it. I just do not get her decisions 75% of the time.

First, I don't disagree with all your posts. I disagree with the ones that I disagree with.

Second, ok people have let you know? Is this high school? If you don't like what I say, then don't respond. I'm not baiting you. I'm commenting to an opinion I disagree with.

Just because you don't want to "hear it" doesn't mean others won't agree Image

Honestly, I don't get why you're so sensitive.

But you were flaming Bonnie the hardest about how a marriage should be, and I'm sorry, but marriage is a lot different than I thought it would be too.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

usmelllikesnow wrote:
One night when he was only 2 weeks old, she let him go for like 9 hours. I didn't think it was a such a great thing, because he was still jaundiced. Seems like he is off and on with the sleeping like most babies at that age.
She said in the comments to a video last week, maybe? That she feeds him every three hours and when he has a growth spurt and is hungry, she adjusts that to his needs. She keeps saying he sleeps for these long span of times. I'm not sure if she doesn't count the times that he just wakes up to eat then goes right back to sleep? It's confusing.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

For everyone on the board...

I'm NOT saying you can't have an opinion of you haven't had kids or be married as it was made to sound above.

You totally can. Some experts say wake your baby, some say don't. You just can't win when you're a mom.... that's what I'm saying.

Yeah we can flame Bonnie for letting Linc sleep, but he's healthy, Bonnie's happy and it seems that everything is ok.

I love Ellie too, but whatever is going on, I don't know that they are happy, they aren't well rested and maybe it isn't working.

To say Bonnie is wrong and Ellie is right, seems like the whole sanctimony thing. The more you suffer, the more you're doing it right, and I just don't think that's the case.

But I will admit that I do identify with Bonnie more. I have a working husband, a home, kids and work part-time myself. I feel that's pretty normal.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Bonnie and the kids were in the playing room and she talks with Joel about that old TV they got at the thrift store (for like 15 buck), so they don't have to worry about the kids destroying it... right in the background: one huge mac pc ^^ well if thats not worth protecting ^.^
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Nobody cares about anyone's personal drama. Take it elsewhere ffs.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

ladymama wrote:Nobody cares about anyone's personal drama. Take it elsewhere ffs.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you. Things in here do not need to get personal.
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

phie20 wrote:Bonnie and the kids were in the playing room and she talks with Joel about that old TV they got at the thrift store (for like 15 buck), so they don't have to worry about the kids destroying it... right in the background: one huge mac pc ^^ well if thats not worth protecting ^.^
Maybe it's because they use the mac pc to work while the tv is for entertainment for the kids? They don't seem to spend money a lot of money buying lots of things -compared with other vloggers-, more like they spend money on one big purchase (like their car, the new macbook).
Does anyone know when it's Cody's and Boston's birthday? I can't remember what they gifted Olivia for her bday, they didn't make a big fuss about what she got for hers (which I like, it's a bit weird when some youtube mums make videos about what their little kids got on their birthday).
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Seriously?

Nothing was made personal. Some people just don't like to be disagreed with.

It's a gossip forum people! No one is picking on you. Agree to disagree.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Nini12 wrote:
phie20 wrote:Bonnie and the kids were in the playing room and she talks with Joel about that old TV they got at the thrift store (for like 15 buck), so they don't have to worry about the kids destroying it... right in the background: one huge mac pc ^^ well if thats not worth protecting ^.^
Maybe it's because they use the mac pc to work while the tv is for entertainment for the kids? They don't seem to spend money a lot of money buying lots of things -compared with other vloggers-, more like they spend money on one big purchase (like their car, the new macbook).
Does anyone know when it's Cody's and Boston's birthday? I can't remember what they gifted Olivia for her bday, they didn't make a big fuss about what she got for hers (which I like, it's a bit weird when some youtube mums make videos about what their little kids got on their birthday).
Isn't Bostons birthday around Jackson's. January maybe? I thought Cody's was around then too, but I could be wrong.

I get the impression they all go fairly simple on presents. I know when E&J buy gifts it's usually something small like a marshmallow gun or something.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
Nini12 wrote:
Isn't Bostons birthday around Jackson's. January maybe? I thought Cody's was around then too, but I could be wrong.

I get the impression they all go fairly simple on presents. I know when E&J buy gifts it's usually something small like a marshmallow gun or something.
Boston is around 9 months older than Jackson so his birthday is in a different month, no idea when though lol
thisisstupid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thisisstupid »

staceybrax wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
Nini12 wrote:

Boston is around 9 months older than Jackson so his birthday is in a different month, no idea when though lol
I believe Boston's birthday is the same as Calvin's. Ellie made a comment that he was born the same day as two of his cousins (Boston and Kate). Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Just looked up some old vlogs. Looks like Cody's is the end of April and Boston's the end of May/ beginning of June (can't tell from when vlog was published).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

Thanks for the info! I don't remember Bonnie vlogging about it, I hope she keeps some things private like this, 3 vlogs per week seems good and also, I love that her and Joel aren't all the time in social media, Joel doesn't even have a twitter or instagram account (at least last time I checked)! I hope they don't get involved in all this youtube fame and trying to fit in it, I prefer them as a normal family that lives in Utah.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Bonnie is quickly becoming my favorite youtube mom. I have two kids and find her and Joel very relatable. I hope they stay with only 3 videos a week and don't change like others have.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”