JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

g0ldengirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by g0ldengirl »

...and go. Credit for the title goes to jrgold.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Re: JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by medstudent »

Excellent title!
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Yay jr!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

woo
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

As for the duplex being her own address - like someone pointed out, I think she'd have to have, for example her own front door. I think it would be considered more like a basement apartment in a house... Which I believe is still one address. I don't think they could ever legally list their house as a 'duplex' so I don't think it is considered it's own place... I think you'd need a lot of permits and would depend a lot on zoning (if they have zoning laws in California) . however things may be a lot different in California, I dont know

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

I agree, I don't know if her house could be listed as its own address just because I assume you'd have to have a home inspection done in order to do that?

I doubt Mimi's garage-bedroom and Jessica's kitchen-family-amniotic fluid couch room would be up to code.

However, if they somehow are I'm sure she would list herself as living at a separate address.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Does she still plan on turning the patio into a playroom?
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

RubyRed wrote:Does she still plan on turning the patio into a playroom?
She planned on having the patio turned into a playroom? She definately isnt going to move out then because you dont do something that drastic to your mothers house if you plan on moving you and your kids out in the future. She wants the whole house for herself, her parents are blind. I want to feel sorry for her parents but I cant, theyve created that mess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

jrgold19 wrote:
RubyRed wrote:Does she still plan on turning the patio into a playroom?
She planned on having the patio turned into a playroom? She definately isnt going to move out then because you dont do something that drastic to your mothers house if you plan on moving you and your kids out in the future. She wants the whole house for herself, her parents are blind. I want to feel sorry for her parents but I cant, theyve created that mess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jess doesn't give a shit about people having to do things for her. She's a little brat that completely takes advantage of her parents.

She didn't have a problem moving out with drake into they house they "bought" lolol. They had already turned her moms house into a duplex and it had only been a couple months of them living there.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Do you guys think he stepdad approves of all this crap, or do you think he goes along with it to keep Wendy happy? I only ask because my dad let my fuck up of a step brother move in with them because my step mom asked and because he didn't want to make her upset or argue with her. So do you think he's doing it just to keep the peace?
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

I bet Jess is just counting down the days when her parents finally just move out and give her the whole house :roll:
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

If she somehow could have stayed in the house that her and Drake "bought", it would have been so much better
chocolatethief10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chocolatethief10 »

Poor Ben. at least he's going to college and has a real job
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Alr2210 wrote:Do you guys think he stepdad approves of all this crap, or do you think he goes along with it to keep Wendy happy? I only ask because my dad let my fuck up of a step brother move in with them because my step mom asked and because he didn't want to make her upset or argue with her. So do you think he's doing it just to keep the peace?
I definitely think he just wants to keep the peace. He always looks so detached from the situation. It was so awkward when he got home from work and they ran out the door to bombard him with the news that they were expecting a baby (that turned out to be the twins). He said like "woah.." Or something like that. I think he's probably just an easy going guy that now sleeps in his garage bedroom :|
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

chocolatethief10 wrote:Poor Ben. at least he's going to college and has a real job
As something other than a babysitter?
chocolatethief10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chocolatethief10 »

twomommies wrote:
chocolatethief10 wrote:Poor Ben. at least he's going to college and has a real job
As something other than a babysitter?
Yes
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

The more I think about Jess' house situation, it bugs me. I understand if your daughter's marriage dissolved and she and her 3, almost 4, kids need to stay with you for awhile. At that point your kid needs a stable non-YouTube income/job, and not to be dating a new guy and planning house renovations. What adult thinks "I worked hard for my home, and I'll enjoy it for years to come. Oh, my daughter needs a place to stay? I better move into the garage and let her play house in my home." WENDY! STOP letting your daughter play house and maybe she'll earn the things she needs to have her own home.

If she gets pregnant while living with her mom I will explode.

However, if Chris and her move into their own place and whatever, I'll have a "When will they break up" countdown going, but at the same time can't judge her as harshly as say, getting pregnant as a teen, or getting pregnant right after reconciling with your (cheater) ex. I just wish she couldn't play the "This man promised me everything and sold me on it, got me pregnant and then left me! I'm just gonna get through this positively, OK GUYS?!?!"
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:Do you guys think he stepdad approves of all this crap, or do you think he goes along with it to keep Wendy happy? I only ask because my dad let my fuck up of a step brother move in with them because my step mom asked and because he didn't want to make her upset or argue with her. So do you think he's doing it just to keep the peace?
I definitely think he just wants to keep the peace. He always looks so detached from the situation. It was so awkward when he got home from work and they ran out the door to bombard him with the news that they were expecting a baby (that turned out to be the twins). He said like "woah.." Or something like that. I think he's probably just an easy going guy that now sleeps in his garage bedroom :|
I remember that..and he said something weird like "it's not mine" or something like that
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Love the title!!!

Mimi will have her own life updates video out soon if she doesn't learn how to control her Pez dispenser daughter. Mimi's husband looks like this isn't what he signed up for.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

I think step dad is just along for the ride. He probably thinks she's a low life too, but can't say it. I wonder what his bio kids think! Hope he's financially supporting them as much as he does Jessica... I'd be pissed if I was his daughter and dads step daughter has taken over his house... His kids can't even stay over if they wanted to! I'm sure most of dads money is going towards that house, Jessica's ''renovations'' and everything else.

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”