OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

Unread post by blackbetty »

Y'all talkin bout Alesana taking care of Tayler's herd of kids like CPS isn't gonna intervene on the school's behalf once the kids get up in there
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope she does homeschool that will get her in more trouble. She can't afford the materials or afford to pay someone else to teach them.
#FreeBen
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Alesana will be exactly like this girl who was in my second grade class, she was never at school and when she did come, she was late. Like she would get to school before lunch, if lucky, recess. A parent called CPS thinking that the mom was doing drugs and it turned out the mom was clean. She didn't have a job or anything. She would sleep all day, be up all night watching tv, and would be too tired to get her daughter to school on time.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have a question, can anyone homeschool or unschool their own children? I know this girl who has two kids who are 5 and 6, and she does unschooling. All she really does is print out worksheets that she finds on Pinterest...
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have a question, can anyone homeschool or unschool their own children? I know this girl who has two kids who are 5 and 6, and she does unschooling. All she really does is print out worksheets that she finds on Pinterest...
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I don't understand homeschooling young kids. I think kids need interaction (With other kids besides siblings) and it's just better to send them to real school. Some people may disagree with me, but, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I'm really glad my mom sent me to regular school, especially because I met a lot of friends in Elementary that I'm still friends with today! One girl I'm friends with is a girl whom i met in Kindergarten and that was around 14/15 years ago or so. The kids will be fucking DOOMED if Tayler homeschools them...
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Wish I would have screen capped it but I was creeping Kayt's Instagram and one of Taylers minions commented on a picture of her daughter telling her to leave Chuckie alone. Kayt stated that she hasn't spoken to Chuckie in a while now and they called her a whore and said her baby was ugly. The entire picture is gone now. How sad is it when someone has thrown your name around on the internet so much that they have to delete a picture of their child because they are attacked.

Side note here tayler should take notes from Kayt that its possible to be a parent without scaring the shit out of your kids on purpose. Her baby is only like 7 months old and she's already a better mom than tayler will ever be from the looks of things.

Also, ohioisforcpsvisits sounds perfect for the next thread lol
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Has anyone seen the movie Nell with Jodie Foster and Liam Neeson? Tayler's situation kind of reminds me of that movie. Nell grows up in complete isolation with her mother who couldn't speak well because of a stroke and all she taught her was the Bible and how men were evil. And Nell spoke english but only in fragments and she didn't know anything about the outside world. And if you think about it, Tayler doesn't teach her kids anything, other than what? Letters? Colors? She doesn't enrich them. She doesn't take them to the park and talk about how flowers grow. She doesn't teach them right from wrong. She doesn't teach them about art. It's not hard to take your kids to the park and show them the flowers and tell them flowers need sunlight and water to grow big and pretty. Or like when you mix this color and this color, you get this color. But she doesn't do anything of these things because she's so uneducated. I've never seen anything like it.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tayler couldn't even name the plastic animal toys jakoby got for his birthday one year! And as for colors? Does painting Orange on orange paper count?
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:Tayler couldn't even name the plastic animal toys jakoby got for his birthday one year! And as for colors? Does painting Orange on orange paper count?
She couldn't!? What animals were they? And painting orange on orange paper… oh my god… I don't think I've seen anyone as stupid as her. I bet if you ask her a basic question like how many stars are on the American flag she wouldn't know.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oh4thelawls wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Tayler couldn't even name the plastic animal toys jakoby got for his birthday one year! And as for colors? Does painting Orange on orange paper count?
She couldn't!? What animals were they? And painting orange on orange paper… oh my god… I don't think I've seen anyone as stupid as her. I bet if you ask her a basic question like how many stars are on the American flag she wouldn't know.
She did a birthday gift haul after jakobys birthday. Someone gave him a bunch of those plastic animal toys and Tayler was naming a couple and when it came to the cheetah, she stared at it for a bit and moved on to another animal and called it by a totally different name.
As for the painting orange on orange paper, she was doing a Halloween craft with the kids and wanted the kids to paint their own pumpkins but instead had them paint orange paint on orange paper.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

oh4thelawls wrote:Has anyone seen the movie Nell with Jodie Foster and Liam Neeson? Tayler's situation kind of reminds me of that movie. Nell grows up in complete isolation with her mother who couldn't speak well because of a stroke and all she taught her was the Bible and how men were evil. And Nell spoke english but only in fragments and she didn't know anything about the outside world. And if you think about it, Tayler doesn't teach her kids anything, other than what? Letters? Colors? She doesn't enrich them. She doesn't take them to the park and talk about how flowers grow. She doesn't teach them right from wrong. She doesn't teach them about art. It's not hard to take your kids to the park and show them the flowers and tell them flowers need sunlight and water to grow big and pretty. Or like when you mix this color and this color, you get this color. But she doesn't do anything of these things because she's so uneducated. I've never seen anything like it.
Tayler does teach her kids art! Remeber her Halloween craft video when all the kids painted the orange construction paper pumpkins with orange paint?!

LOL
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Tayler won't homeschool. She's too lazy for that. They'll go to school, and she'll try coach them into what they CAN'T ever tell anyone. It may or may not be effective. I'm totally relying on the Ohio school system to do right by these kids and get them into care somehow. I won't be shocked however, if I'm wrong and nothing good ever happens to them. :( I'm a realist.

It's sad how Tayler gives up on her kids as soon as they're about a year, a year and a half old. Then she has to immediately have a new baby, and the previous one is on their own, fending for themselves. I can already see Anberlin showing sass. Ugh. I hope she only has boys from now on.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just hope she can't have anymore kids. I wouldn't wish cervical canceer on her. And I wouldn't wish infertility on anyone, but does Tayler deserve to have children? I really don't think so. There are people, GOOD people mind you, who can't have children. And then there's Tayler basically doing nothing to help her situation, popping out kids with the man that abuses her and barely raises her kids. It's not fair and it pisses me off.
amber43002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amber43002 »

Does she have a new ig??
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

So I found this girl on youtube, xpoeticxtragedyx :? … She has 4 kids, all their names start with A. Her last baby she had she did an unassisted birth in her bathtub. No midwife. Nothing. She also refused to let the hospital keep the baby over night to run tests on her. I just…. I feel like this girl is a dumb ass but I'm still not sure. Does she have a thread on here?
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

^^^I saw that not to long ago as well!! I was shocked...I mean i'm all for having your own birth experience but I feel there should at least be a professional there just in case something goes wrong..
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oh4thelawls wrote:So I found this girl on youtube, xpoeticxtragedyx :? … She has 4 kids, all their names start with A. Her last baby she had she did an unassisted birth in her bathtub. No midwife. Nothing. She also refused to let the hospital keep the baby over night to run tests on her. I just…. I feel like this girl is a dumb ass but I'm still not sure. Does she have a thread on here?
I don't think she has a thread but not sure. I mentioned her awhile back though lol I think her son's name is Aiden and her girls are Akaydia, Aeriel, and Astoria :?
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I don't understand why you would risk losing your rainbow baby by doing something like that. You would think with just recently losing a baby that you would want to do everything possible to have a safe birth.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she also had a risk of hemorrhaging and took some kind of drop after she gave birth. Like, cool you want it to be natural, but you're also putting a lot on the line.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”