OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Wtf happened to that expensive mew camera she just got like a month ago?
Peaches-2015
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Peaches-2015 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Wtf happened to that expensive mew camera she just got like a month ago?
Maybe Sam bought it for her and took it back when they broke up.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

I thought cervical cancer was treatable? I had a teacher in the 6th grade who got married and then found out she had cervical cancer and couldn't have kids. But long after I left grade school I heard she beat it and had a son. But that was so so long ago and I heard it through the grape vine, so who knows if it was accurate.

But yeah I thought if it goes undetected and untreated it can be life threatening but if it's found early and treated then it goes away? I have no idea, can someone inform me, please? :)
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

Im wondering if she's confusing HPV with cervical cancer, lol. Wouldn't be surprised.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Cancer is incurable... Some people get rid of it and it never comes back and they're lucky but all cancers are technically "lethal"
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

things2say wrote:Im wondering if she's confusing HPV with cervical cancer, lol. Wouldn't be surprised.
She is more than likely confusing HPV and cervical cancer. She is getting tested for cervical dysplasia. Which could turn into cervical cancer. Or am I wrong? I could be wrong.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm pretty sure she has them mixed up and she's milking the little she did read for attention.

I had an abnormal pap and biopsy a decade ago, had abnormal "precancerous cells" on my cervix. Had them lasered off. Fine since.
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

blackbettybamf wrote:I'm pretty sure she has them mixed up and she's milking the little she did read for attention.

I had an abnormal pap and biopsy a decade ago, had abnormal "precancerous cells" on my cervix. Had them lasered off. Fine since.
Same here. I went to the cancer ward and all. Did my paps every 3 months. I also have PCOS. During that year was told I wasn't going to have kids bahahaha that following Jan oops I'm pregnant. Lying doctors!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haha that's funny! Mine was when my son was almost 3 months old. The biopsy felt like a pinch. I had some spotting after the surgery but it was an outpatient procedure and I went to work after.
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

My brother's wife had cervical cancer in her 20's after they had one child. She was given a hysterectomy. The choice was partly hers, but she just didn't want to face a recurrence and she had endometriosis too. It was after the LEEP procedure that they decided to go with hysterectomy. I don't remember all the details. I know they were worried it would recur. Cervical cancer that gets to stage IV is often fatal. I wouldn't take chances either, if I had it and already had kids.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Totally understandable and in that situation I'd probably do the same! My grandma and grandpa both had sisters die of cervical cancer! But Tayler doesn't have a diagnosis. She's just hyping a biopsy up for attention and the psycho is planning ANOTHER kid. OMG.
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:Totally understandable and in that situation I'd probably do the same! My grandma and grandpa both had sisters die of cervical cancer! But Tayler doesn't have a diagnosis. She's just hyping a biopsy up for attention and the psycho is planning ANOTHER kid. OMG.
I totally meant to say "she probably doesn't even have cervical cancer". Doh! Lots of women have abnormal Pap tests. Since she had PID, it's not that unusual. I think she makes a big deal out of things for sympathy though. She gave birth, she can handle a biopsy punch, right?
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

blackbettybamf wrote:Totally understandable and in that situation I'd probably do the same! My grandma and grandpa both had sisters die of cervical cancer! But Tayler doesn't have a diagnosis. She's just hyping a biopsy up for attention and the psycho is planning ANOTHER kid. OMG.
Please tell me she isn't actually planning another one
amazeballs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amazeballs »

Did she admit it somewhere?
It's totally going to be, "well I was scared of getting cancer and not being able to have any more babies so..."
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In her most recent video it's one of the reasons she hopes she doesn't have cervical cancer. Because she wants another kid. I have my bets that she will have one sooner rather than later because she wants the kids "close in age". If they aren't close enough together then she will have at least two more. "Alesana and Jakoby and Anberlin are all close in age so I want Audioslave and Avengedsevenfold to be close in age too, it's only fair."
#FreeBen
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah and she's talking about getting her GED, going to college and starting her career. FIrst of all when the fuck will that ever happen? How does she plan on paying for college? And what the hell does she plan on doing with her life? I don't see her ever having a place in the work world. And all this bullshit of "trying to get back on her feet" she was never on her feet to begin with!! She can barely take care of the kids she planned, she continues to go back to a man that abuses her, she's a leech sucking money from the government… Like has she EVER had her shit together?!
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

She's probably saying all that shit so she doesn't look quite as scummy when she announces she's back with chuckie. She will say how mature she now is, etc etc
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LOL at those names OMG! :D But seriously, I hope she doesn't put off getting the right care just because she wants to pop out another kid on her schedule. I know she wants another one, but sometimes you actually just have to wait until your health is better. This isn't something to mess with. She can't just rush into pregnancy while dealing with PID and possibly an STI. No bueno!

Let's face it, she's never going to college if the GED is this challenging for her. She'll be lucky to have any minimum wage job she can get. Her knuckle tattoos aren't going anywhere according to her, so she's just saying that to sound like she has real goals. She flakes on everything in the end. I think it just bugs her that Chuckie always cheats on her with girls who actually graduated high school.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:LOL at those names OMG! :D But seriously, I hope she doesn't put off getting the right care just because she wants to pop out another kid on her schedule. I know she wants another one, but sometimes you actually just have to wait until your health is better. This isn't something to mess with. She can't just rush into pregnancy while dealing with PID and possibly an STI. No bueno!

Let's face it, she's never going to college if the GED is this challenging for her. She'll be lucky to have any minimum wage job she can get. Her knuckle tattoos aren't going anywhere according to her, so she's just saying that to sound like she has real goals. She flakes on everything in the end. I think it just bugs her that Chuckie always cheats on her with girls who actually graduated high school.
I mean… maybe she could be a doula? :? but that requires training "and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to self-doula" 5 points to whoever knows where that line is from :D

No but seriously, if she likes being pregnant and babies maybe she'd make a decent doula. But probably not… We're talking about Tayler here. "vagina bone" and "stuck farts", remember?
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

She's not caring or compassionate enough to to be a doula and she'd never be able to handle being on call.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”