links downloading

General site-specific complaints will be heard/dealt with in this forum...
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

links downloading

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Anytime I click a link it downloads onto whatever device I am on. Laptop and Kindle Fire.
When I am on my iPhone I can see all image and their is no option to click anything.

Help!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: links downloading

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

It happens to me anytime someone posts from tapatalk. Then it doesn't let me open the link
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I don't know why it started doing that. It used to work for people and just open a direct link to the pic. It works on my iPhone.

I did mention an issue to morgan with pics from tapatalk not working for non tapatalk users and last time I talked to him, he was gonna look into it but I didn't follow up. If he doesn't respond here in a day or two, I will send him a message and give him a heads up. I know he's pretty busy with both sites, and gg has a lot more traffic so it probably needs more attention then us here in Siberia LOL.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If you have an iPhone, try looking at the site on safari and see if that makes a difference. That's what I do. That's not a permanent solution, but maybe it will work for you until it is somehow resolved.
#FreeBen
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Every single picture posted on this site is an issue when viewing from anything other than Tapatalk.

I go to look from my laptop (non Apple) and every link to a picture I click downloads. It doesn't open in a new tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have never had the downloading problem and for me the only links that don't work are the tapatalk links.
#FreeBen

Return to “Complaints”