GabeandJesss FAQs.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss FAQs.

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

ChiChiCat wrote:Hi guys!
I just found Jess a couple weeks ago and have been watching her alot and just found this page for her.
I don't feel like watching all of her old videos with Gabe and Drake and find all the drama myself. Can someone who knows please tell me which videos I can find that show that she slept with her friend's bf and that she trapped Drake by getting pregnant?
TIA <3
She doesn't discuss sleeping with her friend's boyfriend in a video and doesn't admit to "trapping" Drake with babies. However, in "Telling My Parents I'm Pregnant" she tells Drake he's stuck with her and in "Positive Pregnancy Test - Our Reactions!" Drake half jokingly says "you're trapping meeeee!" Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

ChiChiCat wrote:Hi guys!
I just found Jess a couple weeks ago and have been watching her alot and just found this page for her.
I don't feel like watching all of her old videos with Gabe and Drake and find all the drama myself. Can someone who knows please tell me which videos I can find that show that she slept with her friend's bf and that she trapped Drake by getting pregnant?
TIA <3
There isn't a video where she actually admits it, but there is screenshots somewhere on here from her friend saying Jess slept with her dude and there is also a video on YouTube of drake exposing Jessica and talks about how she slept with this guy while pregnant with the twins.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

avawillow13
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by avawillow13 »

I’m rewatching some old videos and just watched one from October 2010 that her and Gabe were both in. Does anyone know what update video she confirms they broke up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”