FamilyFunPack

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: FamilyFunPack

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did anyone else think today's thumbnail was outrageous? Standing there holding 2 LIVE octopuses on the beach, OUT OF THE WATER. How would they like it if someone held them _under_ water where they couldn't breathe?
Way to teach your children respect for nature. How about "look but don't touch"?
Edit: I saw that a fisherman had caught them, but it's still cruel. Let's torture them before they die.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evian »

I don't know how active this thread is really but these two dolts are absolutely terrible parents. Just watched a bit of their video bashing teachers. If you pull your kids out if school for yes a long vacation that's what it is, what the hell do you expect?

They let those kids stay up all night, eat junk, everything is non stop fun. Knocking drinks over in restaurants, being abusive to animals. They are seriously just two of the most dim witted idiots I've ever seen.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Evian wrote:I don't know how active this thread is really but these two dolts are absolutely terrible parents. Just watched a bit of their video bashing teachers. If you pull your kids out if school for yes a long vacation that's what it is, what the hell do you expect?

They let those kids stay up all night, eat junk, everything is non stop fun. Knocking drinks over in restaurants, being abusive to animals. They are seriously just two of the most dim witted idiots I've ever seen.

Thank you! I sometimes wonder why this thread is so slow. They are terrible parents and greedy AF. And they have 10 million subscribers and rake in money hand over fist, and still have their kids sizes on the "about us" section of their channel. "Because people asked for it". It's despicable for them to accept clothing and gifts from viewers who make a fraction of what they make. They probably make more in a week than most of their viewers (the ones who aren't children) make in a year. They make me so angry, and somehow those kids aren't totally out of control, except for Owen who does whatever he wants. Maybe auntie who actually seems to take care of them, teaches them manners. Must be rough to make a ton of money off your kids and have your sister actually do all the work while you just film them.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

lmmomSD wrote:
Evian wrote:I don't know how active this thread is really but these two dolts are absolutely terrible parents. Just watched a bit of their video bashing teachers. If you pull your kids out if school for yes a long vacation that's what it is, what the hell do you expect?

Thank you! I sometimes wonder why this thread is so slow. They are terrible parents and greedy AF. And they have 10 million subscribers and rake in money hand over fist, and still have their kids sizes on the "about us" section of their channel. "Because people asked for it". It's despicable for them to accept clothing and gifts from viewers who make a fraction of what they make. They probably make more in a week than most of their viewers (the ones who aren't children) make in a year. They make me so angry, and somehow those kids aren't totally out of control, except for Owen who does whatever he wants. Maybe auntie who actually seems to take care of them, teaches them manners. Must be rough to make a ton of money off your kids and have your sister actually do all the work while you just film them.

Haha I am so glad I found someone else to talk to about it. My daughter and I watched their channel, a few things about them bothered me. Then when they went out of town to travel for four months and dumped their dogs off without a care I started to hate them. Did you notice that they were out and up at like 2-4am with the kids?

Then I also started to notice that the mom has a victim complex about her obnoxious kids, nothing they do could ever be wrong! But they don't enforce any discipline on them. They do seem like sweet kids for the most part, but they don't seem to have any boundaries. And Owen is not a flipping baby anymore, cut that scraggly mess of a hair, take the damn soother out of his mouth and stop baby talking already.

Did you watch the most recent watch about school? How disgusting for them to bash the teachers. And that is absolutely disgusting that they accept hoards of gifts. I didn't know they put their kids sizes up. I think the mom pisses me off the most.

Not to mention she's got those kids playing ukelele on the streets now for more money. Lmao.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Aren't they both former teachers?
Wow, busking!?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Aren't they both former teachers?
Wow, busking!?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I know the dad was a teacher. He just quit his job a couple of years ago. I don't know if the mom has ever done anything but pop out children for her sister to take care of.
Edit: just remembered. She was some kind of music teacher. I don't know if it was just piano teaching or at a school

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

If they are so smart and perfect why don't they homeschool their wonderful von Trapp family.

I guess when you have that many kids they are hard to all control. They will be back to California soon so their slave auntie can help them.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

So I managed to force myself through the rest of the school video, they are homeschooling now. They were complaining that other kids in public school would run over to the kids and say "when are you going to film another video, then run away". Or that they have too many fans and couldn't be treated as normal kids.

Hmmmmm so I wonder whose fault that is, the other children or the parents who are filming them daily for millions of dollars. No one has a gun to your head to film your kids, not sure what they expect.

They have the means to put them in a private school, but that wouldn't be good enough either because they would find something to bitch about the poor teacher. Or some kid might whisper a swear word to one of their angels.

I am sorry I do not want to offend any Mormons here, but I had a Mormon friend growing up and she was a tattle tale just like family fun pack. I think because they place such a high value on being "good" they are also encouraged to tell on people for any little thing. We all know how kids make stuff up sometimes, sure get your kid to tell you regards going on in school, but use your judgement as a parent to take it with a grain of salt sometimes.

I just can't stand them. Rant over!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So their precious angels are getting teased at school about the vlogs?
Gee. I know a very simple solution to that. Stop vlogging. Stop posting embarrassing things about your kids on public sites. Go back to your jobs. With all the money they're making, they should have plenty saved to help them live comfortably for a while if they scale back some. Like not eating out all the time and buying mass quantities of junk
Oh. And they are NOT complying with COPPA. You can still save videos even on Alyssa's channel. There's one "eating only one color of food for 24 hours" video, and it's not marked as kids content. I wish YT had a way to report it, and to report showing kids hurt, sick, or in embarrassing circumstances, because that violates the terms of services too.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

lmmomSD wrote:So their precious angels are getting teased at school about the vlogs?
Gee. I know a very simple solution to that. Stop vlogging. Stop posting embarrassing things about your kids on public sites. Go back to your jobs. With all the money they're making, they should have plenty saved to help them live comfortably for a while if they scale back some. Like not eating out all the time and buying mass quantities of junk
Oh. And they are NOT complying with COPPA. You can still save videos even on Alyssa's channel. There's one "eating only one color of food for 24 hours" video, and it's not marked as kids content. I wish YT had a way to report it, and to report showing kids hurt, sick, or in embarrassing circumstances, because that violates the terms of services too.

I fully agree, but they will never stop vlogging. These greedy pigs have got to afford their Hawaii lifestyle, constant trips, pool and house renovations. How do you do that, simple pimp out your kids. Sorry I have such a disdain for family vlogging lately. I think we will all see the consequences of these kids being filmed daily in a few years once they come of age.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

If you saw their if stories these fools are bringing their snot nosed kids all over Costco and still going to the gym. When they should be staying home.

And she is making fun of people cooking or baking for their families for the first time, meanwhile doesn't her sister usually cook for them? I swear to god she must have had a lobotomy. She looks dead in the eyes, so does her weirdo husband.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Plus, didn't she have her parents fly over for a visit? She was "showing them around the island" in the "Mommy Monday" vlog. They're probably more at risk, so let's have them go through a crowded germy airport and then take them around...

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

lmmomSD wrote:Plus, didn't she have her parents fly over for a visit? She was "showing them around the island" in the "Mommy Monday" vlog. They're probably more at risk, so let's have them go through a crowded germy airport and then take them around...

Yeah and she's dragging them around Hawaii hiking before the tourist attraction closes. Can you imagine her kids all in lockdown all day in their house haha good luck! Maybe she can give Owen a haircut with all her free time since she can't go to the gym anymore.

Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

Did any one watch todays vlog
Swapping Lives with My Teenage Daughter for 24 Hours!!
it was the stupidest vlog i ever have seen i just just skipped through it
ugh would someone take scissors to Owen's hair? I wish he would even cut his own hair than she would have to cut it If you don't like stupid vlogs this is one to skip
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Hallie Derosa wrote:Did any one watch todays vlog
Swapping Lives with My Teenage Daughter for 24 Hours!!
it was the stupidest vlog i ever have seen i just just skipped through it
ugh would someone take scissors to Owen's hair? I wish he would even cut his own hair than she would have to cut it If you don't like stupid vlogs this is one to skip
I just saw like 3 minutes of it. It did look stupid! She won't cut Owens hair because it's her last kid so she wants him to be a baby. He's almost 3. She calls him the baby, and he walks around in public with a pacifier in his mouth. But I guess we shouldn't be surprised Alyssa wears giant headbands of a 6 year old at 13. Lol I think all of the kids are spoilt brats. They might have some amount of manners, but there's no denying how spoiled they are.

Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

Alyssa will be 14 this year time for her to lose the head bands unless she is trying to be like JoJo
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they finally cut Owen's hair! It actually gets cute.
And mom apparently has Covid-19. And they are using it for views of course. I've been refusing to watch because I can't stand them anyway, but I'm actually torn about them using it for views. They shouldn't monetize it, but there are so many people who still think it's no big deal that it's good that they are sharing her experience with it. But she shouldn't be in the thumbnail with the whole family around her. The sick person is supposed to wear a mask too, bozos.
F*cking morons.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are totally milking the Covid-19 for views. Of course more people caught it, because mom didn't quarantine herself. Morons.

Mento290
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mento290 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:55 am So they finally cut Owen's hair! It actually gets cute.
And mom apparently has Covid-19. And they are using it for views of course. I've been refusing to watch because I can't stand them anyway, but I'm actually torn about them using it for views. They shouldn't monetize it, but there are so many people who still think it's no big deal that it's good that they are sharing her experience with it. But she shouldn't be in the thumbnail with the whole family around her. The sick person is supposed to wear a mask too, bozos.
F*cking morons.
Yes she could be using her platform to be informative on it but she’s just using it to make money and is exposing all of her family so of course they’re gonna get it too... I haven’t watched the new video but I’m assuming some kids got it 🙄
CandleSand
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CandleSand »

I agree with you all. I'm so irritated with them. Who cares about being in quarantine? Let's just go out and do whatever we want. No need to isolate from anybody, even family. Because of course, they've all already been together so they're probably all going to get it anyways.. And it's not that bad. Wouldn't want people to be concerned and take precautions for themselves. And it garners views, so yay! *mega sarcasm* We all knew they'd milk it. Because they always do. ABOUT. EVERYTHING. :roll: Granted, I haven't watched the last couple vlogs, so maybe I'm wrong, but this is what I gathered from "glancing" on invidio.
Bruh

Return to “A-H”