all right mother fucker it's time to get fucking real

lurkermama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: all right mother fucker it's time to get fucking real

Unread post by lurkermama »

Um, every single pregnant picture I posted Allyshia would comment "wow you're huge!" And then of course when she was pregnant it was "you should never make comments about a pregnabt woman's size!"

Then she posts all ovee her Facebook about how people need to watch what they say to her because it's triggering for her after her loss, but then she goes out of her way to a) wish a miscarriage on someone and b) pick a fight with and insult a womam she KNEW had to birth and bury THREE babies 3 weeks beforehand.
she also lied about her boyfriend being a pedi and tried to ruin his life and keep his kid from him...

She is a horrible person and if you read even 1/3 of the shit she's done to people who actually defended her for years, you'd sing a different song.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Lmao did Allyshia visit a library and make a new account?

this is like the Meg section of YTMD nobody cares and it's somehow always getting bumped lol!
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

I haven't read Allyshia's entire thread or seen many of her videos, but she makes Tayler look like mother of the year! This thread is fantastic by the way. I seriously can't stop laughing!

Return to “nchollywood”