oatmealcookie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FAQ

Unread post by oatmealcookie »

HI everybody! :)

If anyone would be so kind as to post a sort of backstory/why people dislike her/about the Britney feud here I would really appreciate it. Or if there is already a thread on this a link would work too.

Thanks in advance!
chatty
Informer
Informer

Re: FAQ

Unread post by chatty »

oatmealcookie wrote:HI everybody! :)

If anyone would be so kind as to post a sort of backstory/why people dislike her/about the Britney feud here I would really appreciate it. Or if there is already a thread on this a link would work too.

Thanks in advance!
I would appreciate this too as i don't really know much about her!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

They used to be friends.
Vanessa has no mind of her own and follows and copies all trends.
She started creepily copying every move Brittney made.
Brittney dropped her as a friend.
But Vanessa still continues to be a creep and try to be like Brittney.

Nothing exciting. Very annoying and immature but that's Vanessa for ya!
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

FAQ

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

She also threw shade at Britney in one of her QA vids. At the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan, and Vanessa, in response to someone asking about another child, said she wasn't going to spread her legs and pop out another child like other 'irresponsible YouTube moms' or something. I don't remember exactly what her words were but it was a pretty damn obvious jibe towards Britney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

A few more questions because i really don't want to delve too deeply into her channel.

I think i read somewhere that David isn't Lily's dad, is that true? If so, who is her father and does her see her?
How long have David and Vanessa been together?
Does Lily have an illness?
What state do they live in?

Thanks!!
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

What about her lying about being in college?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

chatty wrote:A few more questions because i really don't want to delve too deeply into her channel.

I think i read somewhere that David isn't Lily's dad, is that true? If so, who is her father and does her see her?

Thanks!!
I've never heard nor has anyone ever mentioned lily having a different father. I doubt this is true at all.
Vanessa and David started dating senior year of high school, they broke up for a bit after lily was a year old (?) were broken up for a couple of months, got back together and have been ever since.
Lily has Turners Syndrome.
It shouldn't matter to anyone what state they live in.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

hannahbanana wrote:
chatty wrote:A few more questions because i really don't want to delve too deeply into her channel.

Thanks!!
I've never heard nor has anyone ever mentioned lily having a different father. I doubt this is true at all.
Vanessa and David started dating senior year of high school, they broke up for a bit after lily was a year old (?) were broken up for a couple of months, got back together and have been ever since.
Thanks for the answers.

I didn't ask the state to be invasive, i don't live in the US so i'm curious about where people are roughly located. It is a big place after all.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

hannahbanana wrote:

Thanks!!
The "state" answer was kinda rude. She's just wondering what state they live in, not asking the city or their specific address. It's not like you can stalk someone JUST knowing their first name and what state they live in, chill. Even Vanessa is public about what state she lives in.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmao. My answer is no way near rude. We have had too many people ask and argue about where Vanessa lives, some people have even tried to prove that she still lived in a certain state, and I qoute, someone even said that were "pissed off" that she would lie about where she lived.
It's not suspicious at all when new people say, "I live outside the US, so it doesn't matter if I know..."
And yes, Vanessa has been public and has let it slip about her whereabouts, but I think as a forum, we shouldn't let stuff like that be out, you never know when someone with bad or creepy intentions are lurking around here.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

hannahbanana wrote:Lmao. My answer is no way near rude. We have had too many people ask and argue about where Vanessa lives, some people have even tried to prove that she still lived in a certain state, and I qoute, someone even said that were "pissed off" that she would lie about where she lived.
It's not suspicious at all when new people say, "I live outside the US, so it doesn't matter if I know..."
And yes, Vanessa has been public and has let it slip about her whereabouts, but I think as a forum, we shouldn't let stuff like that be out, you never know when someone with bad or creepy intentions are lurking around here.
God forbid someone ACTUALLY lives outside the US :roll:
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

It's common knowledge that Vanessa lives in Charlotte. There's just a debate whether it's north or south, as she lived in one and supposedly moved to the other (don't remember which way round, sorry) but there's evidence to suggest otherwise.

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit. I think I meant Carolina, not Charlotte, lol.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

KatherineLouvain wrote:It's common knowledge that Vanessa lives in Charlotte. There's just a debate whether it's north or south, as she lived in one and supposedly moved to the other (don't remember which way round, sorry) but there's evidence to suggest otherwise.

Thank you!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chatty wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Lmao. My answer is no way near rude. We have had too many people ask and argue about where Vanessa lives, some people have even tried to prove that she still lived in a certain state, and I qoute, someone even said that were "pissed off" that she would lie about where she lived.
God forbid someone ACTUALLY lives outside the US :roll:
You obviously didn't read what I posted. We have had too many newbies come on here and ask were Vanessa lives and then they say, "well I don't live in the US, so it's not like it matters if I know", when we tell them that we don't like discussing her whereabouts, they go back to lurking. Sorry, but there's been too many suspicious new people that have given the "I'm new here, but where's she from?" line look bad.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Why does it matter if people know what state she lives in? States are huge. Nobody's asking what street she lives on. Davids facebook says where they live.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

sadie wrote:Why does it matter if people know what state she lives in? States are huge. Nobody's asking what street she lives on. Davids facebook says where they live.
David's Facebook. You mean the Facebook that he does openly advertise on vlogs because he deserves some sense of privacy?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

OhHiImSam wrote:
sadie wrote:Why does it matter if people know what state she lives in? States are huge. Nobody's asking what street she lives on. Davids facebook says where they live.
David's Facebook. You mean the Facebook that he does openly advertise on vlogs because he deserves some sense of privacy?
Huh? Someone just posted a link to vanessas fb, davids fb is a few clicks away from that. Anyone can see it lol. He can make his location private if he wanted to.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Wait, can someone answer something for me? People are saying she threw major shade at Britney while she was pregnant with Nolan, but then V was included in his gender reveal? Was this pretty soon after?
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

emilynicole1435 wrote:Wait, can someone answer something for me? People are saying she threw major shade at Britney while she was pregnant with Nolan, but then V was included in his gender reveal? Was this pretty soon after?
They were still just about friends then. I know Vanessa took some of her pregnancy photos but I'm pretty sure their final fall-out was a few weeks after that. People wondered if Britney had wanted to stop being friends with her a while before but still wanted the free photography so she stuck it out Image

Return to “2011teenagemom”