• Advertisement

Sierra Satterfield

Re: Sierra Satterfield

Postby whalescale » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:39 am

Sierra is claiming people reported pictures of her and her new boyfriend so much they got deleted. Sounds like a straight up lie.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
whalescale
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Redka » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:24 am

I'm a long time lurker and have finally made an account to express my disgust that Sierra is pregnant again... those poor kids. And three kids by three different dads in under 5 years isn't exactly a good look...
Redka
Wallflower

Postby PRETTYREAL01 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:48 am

Redka wrote:I'm a long time lurker and have finally made an account to express my disgust that Sierra is pregnant again... those poor kids. And three kids by three different dads in under 5 years isn't exactly a good look...

lol really haha i stopped following her annoying ass because she is so slutty and drunk all the time ... those poor kids is right...cant believe she is oreggo already she just started dating that guy thats crazy
PRETTYREAL01
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 am

Sierra is such a bitch lol.hope its ok to leave haylees name on since shes a youtuber discussed here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mamajama123 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:29 pm

I really don’t understand why she would have another baby before she got married. After both of her other two kids she swore up and down that she wouldn’t have another before marriage. I know she is engaged but engaged isn’t married. The only difference between engaged and not engaged is a ring.. now she is going to have three babies by three different men and I feel like the cycle isn’t done. How many kids does she need to have before she realizes a baby won’t make him stay? I just do not get it. Let’s learn from our mistakes not throw them out the window as soon as a man shows some interest.
Mamajama123
Amateur

Postby invasionofliars » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:33 pm

Her sister was pregnant so naturally Sierra had to one up her. She also wants a girl so bad. When she can't take care of the two she already has.
invasionofliars
Amateur

Postby craycrayrairai » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:55 am

Hey guys! I followed Sierra when she was pregnant with Dexton and unfollowed shortly after he was born. WOAH have things changed! I was wondering if anyone can direct me to her current insta? I can't find her instagram anywhere and idk the actual usernam
craycrayrairai

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:50 pm

craycrayrairai wrote:Hey guys! I followed Sierra when she was pregnant with Dexton and unfollowed shortly after he was born. WOAH have things changed! I was wondering if anyone can direct me to her current insta? I can't find her instagram anywhere and idk the actual usernam

Raisingdexandzy_
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Sierra Satterfield