Suggest new IG Mommies

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Suggest new IG Mommies

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Ivyonna North is marrying her new man tomorrow. She's been with him for less than 2 months and rumor has it she's pregnant already. These girls are a mess.
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

Jeybee27 wrote:Ivyonna North is marrying her new man tomorrow. She's been with him for less than 2 months and rumor has it she's pregnant already. These girls are a mess.
Is this sarcasm, or is this seriously happening? Image

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Waldrop wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Ivyonna North is marrying her new man tomorrow. She's been with him for less than 2 months and rumor has it she's pregnant already. These girls are a mess.
Is this sarcasm, or is this seriously happening? Image

It's happening lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

That's why I don't think nick was the only one cheating. She started seeing this guy and having the kids around him right away. Maybe everyone was right about her looking shocked and scared when nick walked in on her dancing on video and she said she was making it for him
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

mommaof2cuties wrote:That's why I don't think nick was the only one cheating. She started seeing this guy and having the kids around him right away. Maybe everyone was right about her looking shocked and scared when nick walked in on her dancing on video and she said she was making it for him
Did you see her live video on Facebook? She was saying at one point (someone asked how they started dating) and she said would stalk him for months because his blonde hair and blue eyes had her melting the entire time. I guess crushes can be okay, but really though. If she was going to marry Nick, why is she so desperately trying to get his attention and stalking him on social media?

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

She said she's been in love with him since they started talking. According to nick they had been friends for a year and a half and constantly talked on the phone. Rumor has it Ivy told nick and her friend they could have sex and then she cried cheater. That's why the friend and nick were so shocked. She planned it all so she could be with her new man... also, she had never met him before he went to live with her. And she gave him full access to her daughters from day one. Are these girls stupid ?!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ivy looks so different now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wiresandwaves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wiresandwaves »

Lmao noooo ivy did not just marry this dude she's been dating for like two month. What a hot mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow. I really didn't think this was true lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Holy shit she was across the street from my grandmas.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I see edwardsxfour gave away her doberman. I knew as soon as she got him that he would not be a forever pet. Does anyone know what her hate page is called?
BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

Didn't she give away a couple other dogs as soon as they weren't puppies anymore as well? I definitely remember a yellow lab in particular.
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

am I the only one that gets the vibe that Michaela Morris (@micki.morris) stages/makes up a lot of the stuff her daughter does? I just saw a comment on her latest Facebook post and I was like "glad I'm not the only one that thinks this"

foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

breyonce wrote:am I the only one that gets the vibe that Michaela Morris (@micki.morris) stages/makes up a lot of the stuff her daughter does? I just saw a comment on her latest Facebook post and I was like "glad I'm not the only one that thinks this"

I think she does on some of the FB posts but if you've seen videos of her daughter she has quite the personality.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Has anyone heard of the freckled fox? She's on Instagram and has done a bit of YouTube. I kind of like her, we kind of butted heads when she said something a little off about miscarriages/stillbirths. I honestly can't even remember what all happened but She's a mom of five, lives in Utah and the kids are all very close in age (we're talking bam bam bam bam bam) her husband got skin cancer (the deadliest form) and died in June 2016. She met a new guy and introduced him in late summer early fall and got remarried in Nov/Dec....
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

eab424 wrote:Has anyone heard of the freckled fox? She's on Instagram and has done a bit of YouTube. I kind of like her, we kind of butted heads when she said something a little off about miscarriages/stillbirths. I honestly can't even remember what all happened but She's a mom of five, lives in Utah and the kids are all very close in age (we're talking bam bam bam bam bam) her husband got skin cancer (the deadliest form) and died in June 2016. She met a new guy and introduced him in late summer early fall and got remarried in Nov/Dec....
Yeah I remember reading about it when she got married so soon after her husband died which is crazy in my opinion.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Okay so this thread hasn't been used in a while but one insta mommy I adore is kaateandcarson. She has one little boy and is currently pregnant with twins. And she is engaged to her long time boyfriend who is the father of all the kids.

Another mom that I started following a really long time ago because she started interacting with Britneyandbaby is Madireece. She's really young. She's 18, got pregnant at 15 and had her son. She and the dad were broken up before he was born. She's about to marry some other guy she's been friends with for a while and dated on and off. She just seems super naive to me. She's one of those moms who is interesting to follow to watch the train wreck. I also think her son is extremely overweight.
Spamtron
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Spamtron »

ohheysteve wrote:Kylie Hohnstein @kylieannxoxo

She's lovely tbh.
Spamtron
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Spamtron »

hannahbanana wrote:I've been following RaisingRaymond, she has over 40k followers. She seems a bit stuck up to me because her son is a baby model and on a box for a popular baby toy.

She's damn hot though.
Alexlively87

Unread post by Alexlively87 »

katelynchele on instagram. she only has 2k following but she acts like she has more and made a YouTube channel. I’ve been following her since before she was pregnant. I think she got ugly after having her baby... lol. Her baby is really cute but I don’t think her name fits her!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”