Suggest new IG Mommies

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Suggest new IG Mommies

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Sierra satterfield(raisingzyguy)
Bailee robinson (rockingwiththerobinsons)
Caroline(bringingupbrynlee)
LeanneIre
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LeanneIre »

Evy Peats (evyx2)
Caitlin Fladager (CaitlinFladager)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Chloebianca.xo
Raising_twin_girls
Michelladawn
Gardenerquadsquad

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Sorry for the double post, wonrlet me edit but not Gardenerquadsquad I confused that one with a different one lol

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

Lanie (fallingforfallon)
Juliana (edwardsxfour)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

Oh, and Molly (molly_krause).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Jessica Frange (@frangetwins) She also is YouTube so maybe we can put a thread there.

Danielle (@SOPHIA_ANTHONY1215) This is Jessica's friend. She's pregnant again with a boy.

Hayla (@_MOTHERGREEN) Pot head loving mom, has her own hemp shop on IG too

Chloe (@chloeamdbeans) has 6 kids, lives in Australia. 5 boys 1 girl. Preemie triplets.

Amelia Kathryn (@AmeliaKYoga) Had a stillbirth last year. Canadian. Currently pregnant.

Amiyra (@AmiryaPaquette) From Canada, young mom, I just follow her cause we're from the same province.

Landi Maiorano Green (@landi.candiland) Her mother as a child poured a pot of burning water on her. (Pretty sure that's what happened) has a daughter. With baby daddy. Runs Etsy shop.

Brittany Brute (@brute.b) has one daughter, pregnant with another, different dads. Her BF shot her daughter in the leg with a gun while cleaning it.

Chelsie Taylor (@kole_an_kaylands_mommy)

Evelyn Peats (@evyx2) She kinda annoyed me. Has daughter, pregnant with son.

Lyndsey Dickerson (@lyndseydickerson) She used to be more involved in the "mommy community" but I see she has like 1500 followers now. Idk what happened.

Jasmyn Nicole (@jasmyn_nicole)

Livi Montgomery (@xoxolivi) has had losses. Runs a page for miscarriages and stillbirths (sharing stories)

Krysten (@momofliss) son and daughter, son has microcephaly. She's involved in the weekly mom posts that are annoying (like confessions)

Idk her name :S (@lovin_izzy)

Samantha Seawell (@samanthaseawell)

Kelsey O'Connor (@kelseymarioconnor) Has daughter, pregnant again. Actually had her photos stolen for a LONG time. Was big drama in the community.

Brianna (@lifewithaustinandemelia) had a stillbirth, just had daughter. Teen mom.

Nicole Rainn (@blossomingraina_) had miscarriage, has daughter, teen mom, has mental health issues.

Lakota Moore (@mermaidmama_) had a daughter, lost her to brain cancer a year ago.

Samantha Sherri (@samanthasherri_)

Heather Clouse Woods (@theheatherwoods) was teen mom has 2 sons and daughter. If you are a part of the MTV 16 & Pregnant/ Teen Mom community then you will know her for being BFFs with the moms and having her own gossip site. Also know from Baby Gaga, not well liked.

Jamie (@missjamiekelly) popular mom on the weekly entertainment posts of story sharing and embarrassing stories.

Alexis Loveland (@exissss) teen mom to daughter.

Danielle Cunningham (@daniellee_cunningham) was on 16 and Pregnant. Now has daughter as well.

Rochelle (@lovinglittleliam) teen mom.

Lacey (@twins_makes_6)

Jasmyn George (@jasmynnacole2) has one kid, pregnant with another.

Trisha Bell (@trisha.bell)

Allison Tuttle (@allisontuttle) has twin girls.

Ashley Montano (@_ashleymontano) has son with Williams Syndrome and just had daughter.

Velica Manzo (@xovelica) has son and daughter. Also popular in weekly posts about advice and embarrassing stories. Goes to Disneyland A LOT.

Angie Waas (@lifewithlouiebutt) had a micro preemie. He is now disabled. Also well known mom. Friends with Lakota who lost her daughter to cancer.

Sierra Watts (@wizardwatts) was well known on YouTube. Had a baby as a teen, gave him up for adoption.

Carly Taylor (@carlyplustwo_) teen mom one son, pregnant with another, different dads, 15.

Lia (@lia_tard) mom to twin girls

Irene Chavez (irene_alycia) had still born son, has daughter, young mom.

Ivyonna North (@ivyonna1357) former BFF with Sierra. Has two young daughters, different dads, teen mom.

Jay Conner (@jayconnerxo) mom of three daughters, one was just born.

Izabella Tovar (@izabella_tovar) was on 16 and Pregnant. Had a daughter since show. Also very popular friends with the other popular IG moms.

Devon Broyles (@dollface_dev) was on 16 and pregnant. Just had daughter.

Kk I give up. That's all I got through. I follow over 800 people so it's a lot to go through. They're not all the best just putting them out there for people to check out.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
Stephplustwo_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stephplustwo_ »

Crystal @catchingupwithcrystal has had 3 kids in three years, with on off cheating supposedly abusive boyfriend
Brittany @brittanylynnbree has two daughters, former friend of crystal^^^ until she slept with crystals brother while engaged to her now husband.... and crystal called her out for it on instagram
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Y'all need to tell me who the main ones are. I'm not starting 40 threads that no one is going to post on. You can use the original ig mommies thread for the smaller names and we'll make threads for them if they get a lot of talk. Just tell me the major ones you guys are going to talk about and I'll make topics for them. Or maybe we'll make a lesser gossiped about section like the yt mommies have.
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

blackbettybamf wrote:Y'all need to tell me who the main ones are. I'm not starting 40 threads that no one is going to post on. You can use the original ig mommies thread for the smaller names and we'll make threads for them if they get a lot of talk. Just tell me the major ones you guys are going to talk about and I'll make topics for them. Or maybe we'll make a lesser gossiped about section like the yt mommies have.
Yea i think it's best to let most be talked about on the regular thread and once they become a bigger topic make them a separate thread, like what was done with sierra, alyson etc
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stephplustwo_ wrote:Crystal @catchingupwithcrystal has had 3 kids in three years, with on off cheating supposedly abusive boyfriend
Brittany @brittanylynnbree has two daughters, former friend of crystal^^^ until she slept with crystals brother while engaged to her now husband.... and crystal called her out for it on instagram
Oh I thought they had been mentioned already.

I saw one of them post a throwback photo of their kids though! I think they may be friends again!! Haha. I always mix them up. I think Britt is prettier. Idk I like her mixed look, probably cause I'm mixed too :P

FJ LANNING OUT!!
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stephplustwo_ wrote:Crystal @catchingupwithcrystal has had 3 kids in three years, with on off cheating supposedly abusive boyfriend
Oh I thought they had been mentioned already.

I saw one of them post a throwback photo of their kids though! I think they may be friends again!! Haha. I always mix them up. I think Britt is prettier. Idk I like her mixed look, probably cause I'm mixed too :P

FJ LANNING OUT!!
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:Y'all need to tell me who the main ones are. I'm not starting 40 threads that no one is going to post on. You can use the original ig mommies thread for the smaller names and we'll make threads for them if they get a lot of talk. Just tell me the major ones you guys are going to talk about and I'll make topics for them. Or maybe we'll make a lesser gossiped about section like the yt mommies have.
Ya no for sure! I was just posting some of the ones I know so others could check them out.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
Stephplustwo_
Amateur
Amateur

i think they a are both kind of weird looking, if i had to choose Brittany is prettier... crystal looks 12 and she seems really fake. what i cnat stand is that when people try to talk to any of these girls, unless you have 5k + followers they probably wont even consider talking to them. i have around 2k but i also have no intrest in talking to any of these girls but that's what ive noticed with other people who try. or they will not reply to anyones comments until a friend comments making fun of someone who commented. then teres the fact that these girls actually feel famous lol
Stephplustwo_
Amateur
Amateur

i think they a are both kind of weird looking, if i had to choose Brittany is prettier... crystal looks 12 and she seems really fake. what i cnat stand is that when people try to talk to any of these girls, unless you have 5k + followers they probably wont even consider talking to them. i have around 2k but i also have no intrest in talking to any of these girls but that's what ive noticed with other people who try. or they will not reply to anyones comments until a friend comments making fun of someone who commented. then teres the fact that these girls actually feel famous lol
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

iamt1tanium (Kaytee?)
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stephplustwo_ wrote:i think they a are both kind of weird looking, if i had to choose Brittany is prettier... crystal looks 12 and she seems really fake. what i cnat stand is that when people try to talk to any of these girls, unless you have 5k + followers they probably wont even consider talking to them. i have around 2k but i also have no intrest in talking to any of these girls but that's what ive noticed with other people who try. or they will not reply to anyones comments until a friend comments making fun of someone who commented. then teres the fact that these girls actually feel famous lol
What was annoying was #NOGENDERGUESSES I don't know why she even did that. The name too. Wasn't all that special. Riley is a common name right now. Even after she was born she was asking for you to respect her privacy to announce it. Lmfao. Acts like she's some celeb selling her photos to People Magazine. I feel like she really wanted a boy and was disappointed maybe so that's why she hid it? I feel like she especially wanted a boy to name after her uncle who had passed.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Edwardsxfour . She's a mess lol
rebeccamarotta79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rebeccamarotta79 »

KimKardashian wrote:Edwardsxfour . She's a mess lol

She is ...? Odd Image She makes about $9500.00 a month which is probably more then your life savings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shann893
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shann893 »

Not everything is about money [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”