The Life of a Homemaker

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Life of a Homemaker

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She just posted a video about you posting the photo on this website. She said she's had everything taken care of? Did she contact a mod I noticed the photo she's referring to is still up. If it's her private Instagram why is the name of it the same as her YT channel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

AutumnLane wrote:She just posted a video about you posting the photo on this website. She said she's had everything taken care of? Did she contact a mod I noticed the photo she's referring to is still up. If it's her private Instagram why is the name of it the same as her YT channel?

I saw the video. When she said she's taking care of it I think she meant she's just deleting followers on that Instagram. She kept saying that's her private Instagram. Then why are her YouTube followers on it. It seems she has to make a video or comment about any negative feed back she gets. She barely has a following so for her to watch her thread here seems weird.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:She just posted a video about you posting the photo on this website. She said she's had everything taken care of? Did she contact a mod I noticed the photo she's referring to is still up. If it's her private Instagram why is the name of it the same as her YT channel?

I saw the video. When she said she's taking care of it I think she meant she's just deleting followers on that Instagram. She kept saying that's her private Instagram. Then why are her YouTube followers on it. It seems she has to make a video or comment about any negative feed back she gets. She barely has a following so for her to watch her thread here seems weird.
snowboots
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by snowboots »

Okay, rant. I used to follow her instagram and youtube, then I realized she is a huge drama queen and posts crazy things when she wants attention. For instance, anyone remember her video that everyone is a perv and she was deleting every video that contained her children? Well apparently that was all fake bc she just posted a video with her children in them.
Also, a few weeks ago, she posted an insane story on insta (since deleted) about how her children were almost kidnapped by an elderly woman and that they were armed. It was extremely over the top and insane sounding.
If you really look at her channel, insta, there is just tons of narcissism there and you realize how fake she is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow that does sound crazy. I wish you took a screenshot. She was really claiming an elderly armed woman tried to kidnap her kids? That's definitely interesting.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
snowboots
Wallflower
Wallflower

AutumnLane wrote:Wow that does sound crazy. I wish you took a screenshot. She was really claiming an elderly armed woman tried to kidnap her kids? That's definitely interesting.
True story. She said an elderly lady tried to speak to her son in Target while she and her husband were shopping. She said she screamed at the woman to step away and that they were armed. It sounded like an an old lady with dementia. So she turned it into a long rant about an attempted kidnapping. Its probably still on her facebook or other accounts. She said the old lady could be working with a child trafficking ring. It was insane. She then started arguing/blocking everyone who told her she was perhaps overreacting. She's a piece of work.

snowboots
Wallflower
Wallflower

Oh i forgot to add, she said she was going to work with police to review footage from the store to find the old lady who spoke to her son.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Meanwhile it was probably just a little old lady who is a bit lonely and just wanted to talk to a little kid. Probably going a little senile.
I had an old lady come up and talk to my son in the store once, she seemed nice enough and then she asked my son to give her a kiss. I was like NOPE! And my son (who has a heart of gold and wouldn't hurt a fly) didn't know what to do because he didn't want to her hurt her feelings by saying no. Luckily this lady had her daughter with her and her daughter was like "no mum!" And apologised and all of that. Point of my story is that I don't think that old lady had any ill intentions towards my son, she was just an old lady who wanted to talk to a little kid and she's going senile so didn't realise it was completely inappropriate to ask a strangers kid for a kiss. I wouldn't report it to the police or write all over the Internet about how she wanted to kidnap my child. Dramatic much? Just watch your children in stores and step in where you need to.

snowboots
Wallflower
Wallflower

staceybrax wrote:Meanwhile it was probably just a little old lady who is a bit lonely and just wanted to talk to a little kid. Probably going a little senile.
I had an old lady come up and talk to my son in the store once, she seemed nice enough and then she asked my son to give her a kiss. I was like NOPE! And my son (who has a heart of gold and wouldn't hurt a fly) didn't know what to do because he didn't want to her hurt her feelings by saying no. Luckily this lady had her daughter with her and her daughter was like "no mum!" And apologised and all of that. Point of my story is that I don't think that old lady had any ill intentions towards my son, she was just an old lady who wanted to talk to a little kid and she's going senile so didn't realise it was completely inappropriate to ask a strangers kid for a kiss. I wouldn't report it to the police or write all over the Internet about how she wanted to kidnap my child. Dramatic much? Just watch your children in stores and step in where you need to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. There's nothing wrong with enforcing boundaries. I've done it with my kids also. Turning it into an attention-seeking dramatic story of attempted child trafficking is the sign of someone who has problems, imo. I think she has a history of doing that. There was the whole thing with the pedophile ring on Youtube too which apparently no longer exists since she is splashing her kids' faces all over youtube and instagram again.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I can't wait to see her post about this. I know she reads this. Every bit of negative feed back she gets she has to tell everyone about. She is such a hypocrite. She acts like the way she lives is better then everyone else. She made a big deal about not making personal vlogs anymore and that's mostly all she does now. She had some Instagram post that said she's staying off social media and the Internet until the baby was born, because she's sick of being watched and asked if she's had the baby yet. That lasted a day and she deleted the post. She's also posted that watching tv is a waste of time and there's so much more you could be doing with you're time like cleaning and other house wifey things. Well then stop making YouTube videos because you're wasting you're time and the time of everyone you want to take time out of their day to watch you're videos. She's just a big hypocrite that contradicts herself constantly.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's super obvious she favors her daughter.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her day would run so much smoother if her kids had some structure. It seems they just make a mess all day while she spends the whole day trying to clean everything.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thoughts on her new purple hair?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
snowboots
Wallflower
Wallflower

Just noticed she deleted all her videos. Is she having one of her fake drama moments or did she just quit? Her instagram is now private and I don't follow her.
snowboots
Wallflower
Wallflower

AutumnLane wrote:Thoughts on her new purple hair?

I guess she wasn't getting enough attention so that's what she's doing now, lol.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Thoughts on her new purple hair?

It looks ridiculous especially with her conservative views.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

snowboots wrote:Just noticed she deleted all her videos. Is she having one of her fake drama moments or did she just quit? Her instagram is now private and I don't follow her.
I'm sure it won't last. She can't stay away for to long.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 9341ba.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... a4bb68.png[/img]

This is ridiculous and crazy. Now it's the Devils fault. She sounds so brain washed. It's not a sin to do things for yourself.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Wtf I can't tell if that's hilarious or scary delusional.

Some people should and do need to work from home. Not everyone working from home is working with some sleazy pyramid scheme.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caisflame wrote:Wtf I can't tell if that's hilarious or scary delusional.

Some people should and do need to work from home. Not everyone working from home is working with some sleazy pyramid scheme.
I wonder if her husband is controlling and made her quit her business and YouTube. I wouldn't be surprised. That's all I could think when I saw that Instagram post. That or she's really is that crazy to think God just wants her to cook, clean, have a bunch of kids, and do what ever her husband wants for the rest of her life. I'm pretty sure God would be cool with you doing some stuff for yourself. She acts like if you're not a servant to you're house and family you're less then in the eyes of God.

Return to “Q-Z”