Sam and Nia: Run, Shay, Run! Part 2

socks123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Run, Shay, Run! Part 2

Unread post by socks123 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I usually don't post on this page so excuse me for jumping in. :) I haven't been watching their videos since they came back because I don't believe a word they say - I do follow here though. Does anyone know if the town they live in has a clinic for low-income or those without health insurance? In my city, we have several walk-in clinics (they are all really good at what they do, too) and they offer free or low cost health services based on income. It seems strange to me that they wouldn't at least go get a quick check up to make sure there is a healthy heartbeat. I also am wondering if it is a possibility that they HAVE seen a doctor but they just don't want to share the information because it will expose their lies. I imagine if the baby is born "early," they will "take a break" from vlogging for a few weeks and then come back when the baby's weight seems more accurate.
Idk about them, but in my area 99% of the low income places are planned parenthoods.... We all know these two super Christians wouldn't step foot in a planned parenthood
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

"Abram is such a little man!" "You're so big and responsible!"
But Symphony...let's call her a baby over and over.
salviaplath
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by salviaplath »

Anyone know why the posted a vlog out of order? A few days ago (in the 1/4 vlog) Nia mentioned to Sam if he thought Symphony believed him when he said they were going to have donuts for breakfast everyday for the rest of the year. He never said that to her in the vlog so I assumed he said it off camera. Then in today's vlog (1/6) he actually told her that when they got donuts for breakfast. Also, I don't think they would take Symphony to breakfast on a school today? But maybe they would. Nia posted the picture of them at the donut place (same outfits) four days ago on instagram. What I'm confused about is that in the 1/6 donut vlog at the end they responded to something that happened in yesterday's (1/5) vlog. It was in the comment of the day section where he responded to the title of their video. I really don't get it and probably did an awful job at explaining this. Can someone else who watches their videos regularly and would be able to make sense of what I described tell me that I'm not crazy? I don't want to be the only one noticing this. Don't watch them because I'm a huge fan or anything, just love to see them fall, although hate to give them the views.

Posting vlogs out of order is probably no big deal, but I haven't ever seen them doing this so I was wondering what you guys thought?
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

Which vlog is it that Symphony "steals" the chalk?
salviaplath
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by salviaplath »

maesemd wrote:Which vlog is it that Symphony "steals" the chalk?

Starts at about 2:38
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

Thank you :-)

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

salviaplath wrote:

Wow, that picture! She's got such a deer in the headlights look!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

salviaplath wrote:Anyone know why the posted a vlog out of order? A few days ago (in the 1/4 vlog) Nia mentioned to Sam if he thought Symphony believed him when he said they were going to have donuts for breakfast everyday for the rest of the year. He never said that to her in the vlog so I assumed he said it off camera. Then in today's vlog (1/6) he actually told her that when they got donuts for breakfast. Also, I don't think they would take Symphony to breakfast on a school today? But maybe they would. Nia posted the picture of them at the donut place (same outfits) four days ago on instagram. What I'm confused about is that in the 1/6 donut vlog at the end they responded to something that happened in yesterday's (1/5) vlog. It was in the comment of the day section where he responded to the title of their video. I really don't get it and probably did an awful job at explaining this. Can someone else who watches their videos regularly and would be able to make sense of what I described tell me that I'm not crazy? I don't want to be the only one noticing this. Don't watch them because I'm a huge fan or anything, just love to see them fall, although hate to give them the views.

Posting vlogs out of order is probably no big deal, but I haven't ever seen them doing this so I was wondering what you guys thought?
Sounds like they used old footage on 1/6. They might not have even filmed new footage for 1/6.
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

lmmomSD wrote:
salviaplath wrote:

Wow, that picture! She's got such a deer in the headlights look!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
She does. The sick part is that she was soooo excited abt Symphony learning a lesson. Well, yeah, I'm sure she did with the paddle, not with the long story you gave, Nia.

Ugh....paddling disgusts me. Truly. And they disgust me more.
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

I agree. When I watched it, I felt so uncomfortable. Nia said, I talked to her then I disciplined her. I don't spank my kids, but anytime I've had to discipline them, it's just as hard on me! I can't imagine purposefully inflicting pain upon my child. I think talking to her and then making her return the chalk and apologize would have been enough of a lesson.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

maesemd wrote:I agree. When I watched it, I felt so uncomfortable. Nia said, I talked to her then I disciplined her. I don't spank my kids, but anytime I've had to discipline them, it's just as hard on me! I can't imagine purposefully inflicting pain upon my child. I think talking to her and then making her return the chalk and apologize would have been enough of a lesson.

I honestly think Symphony needs to see a therapist. Something's off. Her father isn't helping. I feel sorry for her.
bird
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bird »

maesemd wrote:I agree. When I watched it, I felt so uncomfortable. Nia said, I talked to her then I disciplined her. I don't spank my kids, but anytime I've had to discipline them, it's just as hard on me! I can't imagine purposefully inflicting pain upon my child. I think talking to her and then making her return the chalk and apologize would have been enough of a lesson.

Agreed. All Symphony is learning is to be afraid of her parents. Pretty soon she's gonna get good at lying to avoid the punishments. Image
kayuhsee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayuhsee »

flightlessbird wrote:

I honestly think Symphony needs to see a therapist. Something's off. Her father isn't helping. I feel sorry for her.
I feel absolutely awful for Symphony and what she is being taught. On one hand her dad is teaching her she can just go where ever she pleases and ask for forgiveness if she gets caught. On the other hand you have her mom more than likely spanking her and actually being giddy over teaching her a lesson. Then they constantly treat her like a baby, but get upset when she cries or is scared!
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

Ok, so I've watched maybe only one or two of their vlogs, but I'm totally creeped out that these people live only like 90 minutes from me! Someone had asked if they had some kind of free clinic they could go to. Surely they do! Even in my small town there's a free pregnancy clinic that the OB's volunteer at. S&N live only a hop, skip, and jump away from Dallas where I KNOW there are free clinics, so they totally had plenty of opportunity to go! I'll let you know if I ever see a sighting of these whackos! Sam definitely is a narcissist of some kind. I can tell that just from what little I've seen! Terrell is known as a city that has a mental hospital ("You should be sent to Terrell!" They say!), so maybe he needs to be committed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eponine24601
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eponine24601 »

These past few vlogs have been creeping me out so much... Like when Sam creeps up behind Nia making crazy faces and stuff. I actually think he has issues.

Eponine24601
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eponine24601 »

I know they are very religious and everything, so abram is obviously from the bible (I think) does symphony have any religious connotations or is it just random?

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Nia is carrying so low and looks like she popped a lot over the past 14 days.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Eponine24601 wrote:These past few vlogs have been creeping me out so much... Like when Sam creeps up behind Nia making crazy faces and stuff. I actually think he has issues.

It's like he's copying how to basic videos. So weird.
They mentioned they were going to name Symphony Melody or Harmony... :/
I think this guessing game they're doing is stupid. I'm guessing the baby's name is Isabelle or Isabella.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Sam and nias videos are on the YouTube kids app. God help me. Why didn't they make a setting where we can block certain channels?!

scalesfishnails
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by scalesfishnails »

Hi everyone,

First time posting but I just had to say - How CREEPY does Sam look in the 'We're finally singing' video when he's making the Sloppy Joe's? HIS FACE AT 5.59. wow. :-o

Return to “Sam and Nia”