Eponine24601
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Run, Shay, Run! Part 2

Unread post by Eponine24601 »

scalesfishnails wrote:Hi everyone,

First time posting but I just had to say - How CREEPY does Sam look in the 'We're finally singing' video when he's making the Sloppy Joe's? HIS FACE AT 5.59. wow. :-o
Welcome! And I know right- I had to watch that part a couple times, it was so weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Withlovefromparis »

Oh my, Sam around 6min in the "HEALTHY FOODS KIDS LOVE!" vlog ! He looks SO high/demented !
Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

And this rabbit thing ???
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

parryhotter wrote:Ok, so I've watched maybe only one or two of their vlogs, but I'm totally creeped out that these people live only like 90 minutes from me! Image Someone had asked if they had some kind of free clinic they could go to. Surely they do! Even in my small town there's a free pregnancy clinic that the OB's volunteer at. S&N live only a hop, skip, and jump away from Dallas where I KNOW there are free clinics, so they totally had plenty of opportunity to go! I'll let you know if I ever see a sighting of these whackos! Image Sam definitely is a narcissist of some kind. I can tell that just from what little I've seen! Terrell is known as a city that has a mental hospital ("You should be sent to Terrell!" They say!), so maybe he needs to be committed! Image

That's one of the many things that annoy me about Sam and Nia. They say they can't afford to take their son to the Doctor, for his rash ,but Sam just bought Nia an expensive new ring that was thousands of dollars. Sure, having new jewellery is nice but isn't your child seeing a Doctor more of a priority?

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

The awkwardness whenever Dexter tries to film one of their church members is palpable!
Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

"Oh no not the creepy dude nextdoor again..."
Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

I'm sure they hide when they see him.
"Quiiiiick the weirdo is back he's going to film us let's go find somewhere to hide"
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Jessi31 wrote:
parryhotter wrote:Ok, so I've watched maybe only one or two of their vlogs, but I'm totally creeped out that these people live only like 90 minutes from me! Image Someone had asked if they had some kind of free clinic they could go to. Surely they do! Even in my small town there's a free pregnancy clinic that the OB's volunteer at. S&N live only a hop, skip, and jump away from Dallas where I KNOW there are free clinics, so they totally had plenty of opportunity to go! I'll let you know if I ever see a sighting of these whackos! Image Sam definitely is a narcissist of some kind. I can tell that just from what little I've seen! Terrell is known as a city that has a mental hospital ("You should be sent to Terrell!" They say!), so maybe he needs to be committed! Image

That's one of the many things that annoy me about Sam and Nia. They say they can't afford to take their son to the Doctor, for his rash ,but Sam just bought Nia an expensive new ring that was thousands of dollars. Sure, having new jewellery is nice but isn't your child seeing a Doctor more of a priority?

Don't they have insurance? It's so sad that they won't take their kid to the doctor. What are they going to do when the baby is born? Nia had two c-sections before so I'm assuming they have some sort of insurance to afford it
#FreeFinleyandJackson
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Sam used to have a real job, I'm assuming the insurance came with that
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Sam and Nia: Life Will Be Sin Free With Baby #3
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Kryptonite wrote:Are they allowed at Playlist?

By the way. Any thread titles?
I haven't seen anything about them being banned from any of the YouTube gatherings.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
tianaschmidt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tianaschmidt »

Hey everyone! New member. Never thought I would join because I just enjoy reading the conversations..but I HAD to join after today's video!!

How unbelievable is it that Sam click-baited Symphony's temperature? There are some people in the comments calling him out so we'll see how long until he reacts in an unexpectable/sociopathic way. If you don't want to watch the video, the gist of it is that Symphony wasn't feeling good so of course her sucky parents are recording her for the internet. Not only that but her dad is switching the numbers on the thermometer to read 107.3 in the thumbnail when the actual temperature in the video is 103.7. Sounds like they're lying about the extent of their child's sickness for...clicks? Munchausen?

OKAY - but the main reason I joined is because I needed to get in on the conversation about how it looks like all of Sam's "friends" look like they UTTERLY hate him! Even his discipleship partner - a person I assume is one of his closest confidant's - doesn't even seem to like him! Do you think they just don't like being filmed? Or do you think that even without the camera, all these people would still be acting pretty..stand-offish with Sam? Seriously, most of Sam's interactions with other people (be it man, woman, child, whoever) are always awkward. Do people just KNOW that he is weird? I'm sure they probably get bad vibes from him.
Santa Cruz <3
thedudeabides
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by thedudeabides »

tianaschmidt wrote:Hey everyone! New member. Never thought I would join because I just enjoy reading the conversations..but I HAD to join after today's video!! .... .
ME TOO!!! I've been a long time lurker and long time hater of Sam & Nia. I just CANNOT BELIEVE the psychotic levels Sam is harboring. It is just sickening the things he will say/do/photoshop etc just for clicks. What really pisses me off though, is that he changed it back to the original temperature and now all the lemmings are responding to people's outrage all, "It clearly says 103.7 you can't read!!!"

How sad to be such a stupid, stupid, lemming.

I'm so repulsed by them I just can't stand it. I wish I'd gotten a screenshot before he silently changed it... ugh!
tianaschmidt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tianaschmidt »

thedudeabides wrote:
How sad to be such a stupid, stupid, lemming.

I'm so repulsed by them I just can't stand it. I wish I'd gotten a screenshot before he silently changed it... ugh!
Oh my gosh I know! I didn't think he could change it without fully deleting the video and then reuploading it so I thought his shame would be there to see. It's funny how now, like you said, all the sycophants come out of the woodworks and start defending them.

Ugh. Sam is just exhausting. What do you think about Nia? I've been focused on Sam's craziness for so long that I'm just now realizing that Nia is a part of this charade as well. For a while there she was the only reason I watched. Now I watch it for the "show" sadly. It's always an interesting ten minutes or so watching Sam twist a boring day at home into a weird click-bait title. But it seems that their clicks are getting lower and lower. So honestly, it's not that surprising that Sam did this. I was JUST thinking the other day that I was surprised that he hadn't done any attention-seeking lately.
Santa Cruz <3
thedudeabides
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by thedudeabides »

He IS exhausting. I don't know how anyone can put up with him! He just seems so deranged. It makes me so sad for the dog too, you can tell Oreo is terrified of Sam. Whether or not Sam just emotionally abuses her (yelling) or physically.. I don't know. It pains me so much to see her on their vids. When a dog is fearful of someone like that, you know that person is jacked up. Dogs know that shit.

Nia... yikes. I don't know. I USED to feel bad for her. And sometimes I still do. I feel like she is just irrevocably brainwashed and there is nothing anyone can do to help her. Her husband tried to cheat on her (probably has), has brought her an immense amount of pain and suffering, has made their brand a laughing stock to the YouTube community... and she still sticks by him like HE is the God he prematurely ejaculates for. It's ludicrous! Nia is pretty. Not terribly smart, but she is pretty enough (to find someone leagues better than Sam anyway) that she could get out of this disturbing situation: take the kids, finish school to get her teaching degree... I mean she would have plenty of support as it seems her parents are big in her life. That's why I can't really respect her. She can't see the red flags and there are MANY OF THEM. She seems so... enamored by him, still. Unless it's an act for the cameras, who knows? I don't know how she can stomach him...lol. FINALLY A PLACE TO VENT ALL MY FEELINGS AND FRUSTRATIONS. I FEEL SO ALIVE!!!!

What also really pissed me off from that video was when poor Symphony was passed out in the car after the doctor's visit and freaking Nia has the camera and is zooming in on poor Symphony as she is driving! That is not only dangerous but holy hell your daughter is feeling miserable, do you think she's going to look back on this video and think, "Awww, mom thanks for capturing this priceless precious moment of me!" Uh, no. She's going to be embarrassed and pissed off.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Still shows up as the photoshopped cover for me...

107 temp is literally on the verge of death!!!
This is just as bad as the cover of Abram "drowning".

Guuuhhhhj these people are so freaking pathetic and desperate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Still shows up as the photoshopped cover for me...

107 temp is literally on the verge of death!!!
This is just as bad as the cover of Abram "drowning".

Guuuhhhhj these people are so freaking pathetic and desperate
What a piece of shit. Look what it shows now...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453530968.207200.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

103.7 is actually a very high fever, why exaggerate that?! Idiots.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
TheBurnBook
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheBurnBook »

New video up: "Why We Lied"

He says he put the 107.3 temp in the thumbnail because he wanted people to think it was more serious than it was and then referred to changing it as "goofing around."
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

They know lying is a sin right? Why in the hell would you want people to think your kid is seriously sick?

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers

Return to “Sam and Nia”