Sam and Nia: Run, Shay, Run! Part 2

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Run, Shay, Run! Part 2

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

Since this was the last post in the other thread, I figured I'd just bring it over here. So glad they have their own area now.

I think Nia is the one who said they need to not vlog for a few days. When Sam made that video, he was outside the house they were staying in, red faced, and teary eyed. It honestly looked like Nia wanted absolutely nothing to do with him or the video. He completely mortified her in front of a room full of vloggers, then the entire country and internet. Nia seems to really enjoy having actual friends on YouTube, not just other YouTubers who are more popular who can maybe give the channel some help. And Sam pretty much ruined all of that. I would love it if Sam came back in a few days whining about how Nia is divorcing him. Can you imagine all the support she'd get? She'd be golden!
jameson_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jameson_ »

I don't post hardly ever, but I just wanted to add, that the drama with these two idiots, is not only viral in their country, this crap has made it all the way over to Australia. The news stations in South Australia have been sharing the gossip about these two all over facebook. Sam you fucked up. You fucked up BIG time.
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

I love the new title name I couldn't believe that Sam actually kept that part in the vlog

Tbh I would actually watch the vlogs and really enjoy them if it was just Nia and the kids, Sam for me has always ruined the vlogs before all these scandals, there's just something really weird and creepy about him. I hope for her sake and the kids sake that Nia does realise that she needs to leave Sam.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

DistantLines wrote:Since this was the last post in the other thread, I figured I'd just bring it over here. So glad they have their own area now.

I think Nia is the one who said they need to not vlog for a few days. When Sam made that video, he was outside the house they were staying in, red faced, and teary eyed. It honestly looked like Nia wanted absolutely nothing to do with him or the video. He completely mortified her in front of a room full of vloggers, then the entire country and internet. Nia seems to really enjoy having actual friends on YouTube, not just other YouTubers who are more popular who can maybe give the channel some help. And Sam pretty much ruined all of that. I would love it if Sam came back in a few days whining about how Nia is divorcing him. Can you imagine all the support she'd get? She'd be golden!
I agree with this. Nia seems like a really sweet girl but she really needs to pull her head out of the clouds and take a good look at who Sam really is. She needs to set a better example for her children. Is this the type of man she would want her daughter marrying? Would she support her daughter staying with a man who disrepects her and cheats on her? Is this the type of man she wants her son to become?
It's one thing to drag yourself down with someone but it's another to take innocent children down with you and it's time Nia took a hard look at the example she is setting for her children and she is allowing Sam to set for her children.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I love the title :D I'm glad they have their own section now, it's easier to find and I'm sure a lot more people will be joining the conversation
#FreeFinleyandJackson
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Over the last few days I've been watching older vlogs and catching up. I'm seriously shocked at how fast shit hit the fan. I originally remembered them from the Frozen video but I never kept up with them.

I felt so bad for Nia. Her not being on camera at the end of the vlog and him being so upset leads me to believe that shit went down between them. I really wanted to dislike Nia but my heart went out to her. She was glowing at Vlogger Fair and she seemed genuinely happy. She really liked meeting all the people and her walking behind him towards the end got me thinking he must've really pissed her off because she's so submissive and she was clearly pissed off. That shouldn't have been vlogged. I would've put the camera down and dealt with the situation.

I want to feel bad for her but then I remember the miscarriage thing. I don't think she was pregnant, I really don't. I feel like he's forcing her to do and say things and the fair was the straw that broke the camels back. I feel bad but idk I still don't know what to think of her.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I agree, Nia was really sweet at vlogger fair and was probably hoping to make it in the YT moms circle of friends but Sam had to ruin it. my guess is that Nia finally stood up for herself and said to take a break because this was all too much.
At the last clip, Sam's red crying face looked like as if you told a child that they were grounded and are taking his electronics away.
littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

I feel really bad for her. I've grown up in the same environment, being told to submit to your husband no matter what. Thankfully, I married someone who values my voice and won't let me become a doormat, even if I try to revert to my upbringing, lol.

She obviously married the opposite. Someone who takes advantage of her willingness to please him. It's unfortunate that she is too blinded by her beliefs to speak up for herself. I'm all for trying to forgive and reconcile in the face of infidelity, but Sam doesn't seem to be someone who truly had changed... He seems like a bully.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Meghan Tonjes' podcast she starts talking about vloggerfair about 20 minutes in.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Well, Sam did somewhat accomplish what he wanted. He's so famous that millions of people hate him and he even has his own shit talking thread. <3
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

Still holding out hope that Nia will leave him. Like other posters have said, if she were to vlog about being a single mom and leaving Sam it would bring her a ton of views--she could probably even get in with the YouTube mom crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Why did Shay run? Have they been up his butt trying to "in"?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Get in*

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I would love to see someone vlog what their life is like during a divorce, because it's different than running to Target and having babies. If Nia moved out with the kids, she could pull a CandidMommy and get so many views for filming her tears.

gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Kryptonite wrote:
smellycat801 wrote:Why did Shay run? Have they been up his butt trying to "in"?

Kind of. They've made it obvious that they want to be in Shay's 'posse'...

I honestly think he ran to see someone but Sam turned it into this "look, Shay is bullying us too! He's so popular but he's mean. This is why we are the new king/queen of YouTube"... (maybe that's a stretch??) That's why he left it in the vlog.

It's my new favorite gif, though.
I thought the same thing. Sam left it in to prove how much they are victimized.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

This title is genius lol

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Tyler posted a video 20 hours ago titled " What Happened At VloggerFair... "
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Oh... he didn't mention anything of what happened between him and Sam.

Sorry, false alarm.
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

I finally got a chance to catch up on everything and lol I really thought people were joking about Shay running... but he really did! Hilarious.
And gosh Sam is beyond delusional. When he was saying the other vloggers (AKA Tyler and Cullen) were teaming up and bullying them.. wait what? Tweeting something and them someone favoriting it is... bullying? Teaming up? I can't. I mean hundreds of (random) people favorited it too, were they also teaming up against you, Sam? Lol..
Nia looked really pissed. I do feel bad for her.
I'm glad Cullen and Katie made their own video/explanation too. They looked very sincere (unlike Sam).
Anyway I thought that Sam and Nia's youtube days were gonna be over after all of this but it looks like they have so many delusional fans. Yikes.
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

I've noticed that they actually been gaining subscribers since everything at VloggerFair

Return to “Sam and Nia”