mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForRepeatedMistakes part 44

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Haha I just came to post that...
I wonder if Chuckie could be a good dad if tayler wasn't in the picture. ..
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Huh? Who cares? It's not like they were all going to go trick or treating together so they probably wouldn't have seen him anyway. It's not like it's Christmas or a birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Why does she care? She is probably just jealous cause he is going to see some metal band and she doesn't get to go. Why would she want to be around him anyways if he is so abusive. I thought she was done dragging her kids into her shitty relationship.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

She was hoping to cock block him on Halloween and/or get back together
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She's so clingy. One of my pet peeves is clingy partners. I'm sure it's a common pet peeve too. She has no interests outside of Chuckie. The kids don't care. They're probably happy when there is no fighting. Or they would be if Tayler wasn't so miserable all the time, which she is when she's not getting her way. I don't doubt she takes it out on the kids too. Not saying she's outright abusive, although who knows at this point, but I think she neglects them more when things aren't going her way. Then she tries to make up for it by buying them junk and candy as if that replaces good parenting. :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I think he's going to that concert that she mentioned awhile back. So even if they were still together, they would of BOTH not been there for Halloween.
I'm sure a lot of our S.O have to work on some holidays, but Tayler needs to stop acting like her kids will hate chuckie and will need therapy because they're not going trick or treating or get damn bikes for Easter. If it were Christmas or their birthdays then I would understand her being mad at him for that. She's envious towards chuckie because he has friends, can drive and go to concerts.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think he's going to that concert that she mentioned awhile back. So even if they were still together, they would of BOTH not been there for Halloween.
I'm sure a lot of our S.O have to work on some holidays, but Tayler needs to stop acting like her kids will hate chuckie and will need therapy because they're not going trick or treating or get damn bikes for Easter. If it were Christmas or their birthdays then I would understand her being mad at him for that. She's envious towards chuckie because he has friends, can drive and go to concerts.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Penis block lmao
#FreeBen
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Oh no Chuckie won't be there on Halloween however will the kids survive? Practically grounds for neglect lol lock that man up
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Screenshot_2015-10-28-20-46-47.png
You have him blocked but he is sending you pictures of the screen shots? Whatever Tayler. Maybe if you didn't continue to air you on and off again relationship over the Internet no one would have anything to send him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

blackbetty wrote:She was hoping to penis block him on Halloween and/or get back together
Probably get some slutty costume from Walmart with Shopkicks

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

red3head wrote:
Screenshot_2015-10-28-20-46-47.png
You have him blocked but he is sending you pictures of the screen shots? Whatever Tayler. Maybe if you didn't continue to air you on and off again relationship over the Internet no one would have anything to send him.
She clearly doesn't know what "blocked" means

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

80085 I think the reason why people get annoyed is because she plays up that he's an abuser when they break up but when they are together she insists she hits him too and sometimes it's her fault. But I don't speak for everyone its just a thought.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

^^^^ yes! That and the fact she's an abuser herself. She has admitted plenty of times to beating Charles even in front of the kids. Wasn't it a bottle of hairspray she was bashing him in the head with while the kids were in the room. This situation is a bit different because the abuse goes both ways. Not to mention she's lied about rape countless times so we don't really know what to believe.

I just saw somebody on her Instagram suggest she get a gun? Seriously people are so stupid that's the last thing these two need. A gun involved when they are fighting and full of rage. Great advice.

I also want to add I understand that being abused can brainwash you. However why hasn't she asked for help when she goes to her therapist, or when she was just recently evaluated. Or she even could've confided in the CPS worker. Tayler would rather play the victim and bitch on social media than actually better her and the kids lives. She loves the attention negative or positive.

And why she focusing on Charles being gone over the Halloween weekend. Can't you just quit the drama and focus on herself and ignore him. It's not that hard she just needs to go about her day and enjoy the fact she gets to enjoy them trick-or-treating all to herself.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

80085 wrote:I'm not trying to defend Tayler or Chuckie by saying this but people who keep calling them stupid saying "they know what they're getting into when she goes back to him" and blaming her...
do you even understand abusive relationships at all? if it was that easy to leave, abusive relationships wouldn't be a thing.
She has left though. The have broken up so many times and she has even had a couple different boyfriends. I know it's hard to get out of an abusive relationship but she has gotten out of it and always goes back.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

80085 wrote:I'm not trying to defend Tayler or Chuckie by saying this but people who keep calling them stupid saying "they know what they're getting into when she goes back to him" and blaming her...
do you even understand abusive relationships at all? if it was that easy to leave, abusive relationships wouldn't be a thing.
They are mutually abusive to each other. Neither one of them should go back to the other. He walks out on her repeatedly and she tries to win him back. She doesn't think of the kids. She acknowledges that it is a bad and abusive relationship and that she is done with him, then she tries to get him back, no matter what. It may not be easy to leave, but he is abandoning HER repeatedly. How much harder can it be to just say "enough", we're done. If she wants to have him, then the kids suffer terribly. She constantly puts herself first. Sure it's hard to break the cycle, but honestly, I don't think she's ever tried. So she shouldn't act like she is trying when she isn't.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Look who's following Sierra's hate page. Wasn't she just this morning complaining about this forum? A bit hypocritical don't you think Tayler?? She will go and view other peoples screenshots but it's not okay for others to do the same to her? Make sense. #taylerlogic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

AutumnLane wrote:Look who's following Sierra's hate page. Wasn't she just this morning complaining about this forum? A bit hypocritical don't you think Tayler?? She will go and view other peoples screenshots but it's not okay for others to do the same to her? Make sense. #taylerlogic
She's always following sierra and alyson hate pages. She's such a hypocrite
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tayler is already one of those moms who thinks filming her kids fights is hilarious.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/29 ... 5d029d.jpg[/img]

& like clockwork , spamming pics of Jakoby now that her & chuck are broken up .

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”