Unread post by thewordalive »

Jakoby is adorable!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OhioIsForRepeatedMistakes part 44

Unread post by aral12 »

KimKardashian wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/29 ... 5d029d.jpg[/img]

& like clockwork , spamming pics of Jakoby now that her & chuck are broken up .
I don't get why she doesn't just put up 1 really nice photo of each kid or 2.... Why spam us with every single photo when most of them aren't good! Jakoby is cute but majority of the photos she takes of him are terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

aral12 wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:
& like clockwork , spamming pics of Jakoby now that her & chuck are broken up .
I don't get why she doesn't just put up 1 really nice photo of each kid or 2.... Why spam us with every single photo when most of them aren't good! Jakoby is cute but majority of the photos she takes of him are terrible

Seriously though, it's like she uses IG as a camera roll. I never understand why she feels the need to take pictures of the kids from that weird angle.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

How long do you think this will last?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

How many emails has she had?
eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/29 ... 7fa991.jpg[/img] can't say I'm surprised she's posting shit like this on Tumblr already

oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

hannahbanana wrote:Tayler is already one of those moms who thinks filming her kids fights is hilarious.

Alesana looks like a god damn demon child. *throws holy water at her*
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol uh what they look nothing alike. And she's already posting ass pics to tumblr. Why is she such an attention whore
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Nope more like..
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Craig Mabbit.?
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Alyshaxx wrote:Nope more like..

I die every damn time lmfaooo
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

oh4thelawls wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Tayler is already one of those moms who thinks filming her kids fights is hilarious.

Alesana looks like a god damn demon child. *throws holy water at her*
LOL! I'm actually starting to appreciate Alesana more. She's totally going to ditch Tayler as soon as she can. She'll probably drop out of school like Tayler did and run away or move in with her much older significant other. She's going to be hell on Tayler, I can already tell. Anberlin won't be far behind. Why are none of her kids sweet and kind? Maybe Jakoby, but the girls are definitely repeating behaviours, it's already obvious. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... 568623.jpg[/img]

I don't know how long it's been there I just noticed this in her description "I broke the cycle". Really? I'm getting sick of this DV bullshit fast.

Domestic violence is a very real, very serious issue. She treats it like a joke when she's with chuckle and nbd and when they break up she plays victim and makes the ACTUAL victims look so bad, she hits him back! She starts it! I don't care if he is a man hitting a woman in my opinion no PERSON should hit another PERSON and she is just as bad as him if not worse.

Drives me fucking crazy.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So.....is Tayler ever going to tell us how her mental evaluation went or nah? Lol
Domestic violence and breaking the cycle means nothing to Tayler, to her it's just another hashtag.
If chuckie was into social media as much as Tayler, I bet he would be posting how he's a victim of dv as well.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:So.....is Tayler ever going to tell us how her mental evaluation went or nah? Lol
Domestic violence and breaking the cycle means nothing to Tayler, to her it's just another hashtag.
If chuckie were into social media, he should post the similar things as Tayler.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Tayler has lied about a lot of stuff in the past but I will never doubt that Chuckie was abusive to her. I know what it's like to be caught in the cycle of hating and loving someone who treats you like dirt. You think they'll change, you think that they'll be faithful. And here, even in this forum, the stereotype is true that people won't believe you. And people in here have said things like "if it's so bad just leave" but you need to understand that abusers mindfuck you so hard into believing that you really are worthless and deserve the abuse. They will even try to convince you that you're the abusive one. Tayler would have been better off if she'd never met Chuckie. Even if she is a liar and can be manipulative in some contexts, I still believe that she's a victim of DV.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No one here thinks Chuckie is innocent. The thing is, they abuse each other and have both admitted it. Physical abuse, emotional abuse, verbal abuse--they both do it to each other. So no, this isn't just us conforming to a stereotype. This is Tayler promising for the 100th time that she's done, when clearly she will never be done. At some point, it's all just her trying to make him look worse before she takes him back again. He's already bad, and we know that. They are both very manipulative. Yes, she's a victim of DV, and yes, she admits it often. She just never does anything about it. She puts her kids aside. He's gone from her life and she's free, then she bends over backwards to get him back. She IS doing this to herself. She has plenty of family support to leave him, but her attitude is that she MUST be with him no matter what. They might actually kill each other one day.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:So.....is Tayler ever going to tell us how her mental evaluation went or nah? Lol
If chuckie was into social media as much as Tayler, I bet he would be posting how he's a victim of dv as well.
I think like someone else said, this was her attempt to get on permanent mental health disability. She wouldn't tell us the truth anyway. She'll just rage if she doesn't get it. Above all else, Tayler does not intend to work a day in her life. She has terrible anxiety, yet she goes to concerts and posts semi-nudes of herself on the internet all the time. The only time her "anxeity" comes into play is when she's faced with having to complete her GED, driver's license, or being faced with having to get a job. Classic welfare queen. :(
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”