The Kneady Homesteader

sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Kneady Homesteader

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

Holy $hit!!! That was enough spinach artichoke dip to feed 30 people...

Pretty sure Nasty Fatty Matty ate all of that by himself and had a heart attack....
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

OMG, what the eff is it with Lardass thinking she is hot and posting her nasty, saggy tits all over the internet.. MY EYES!!!! god damn she is DISGUSTING...nothing HOT or attractive about this 2 bit whore. I hope her kids read this and know what others think of their filthy mother.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

The Tomato Basil and Apple Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet looked good and something of hers I'd try making. Still no way Fatty Matty eats any of this....the quantity in the pan is too little for him to be included plus he definitely weighs over 300 Lbs and keeps gaining more...the camera don't lie.... I bet he only tried this for the video and then went back to his daily pig slop.

As for her, 23 lbs??? Ok Lardo, if you say so....but wearing a LOOSE Nike workout top and slinging a towel over half your body to look thin ain't foolin' anyone..... Start showing weekly weigh-ins on a digital scale or else stop lying.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Heather, you fugly, trailer trash ho, pull up your top; you ain't sexy, just white trashy. No one wants to see your saggy boobs. Fatty Matty has better boobs than you.

This woman makes me cringe EVERY TIME......NASTY piece of trailer trash.Can't wait til her kids grow up and read what people really think of their skank mamma on the internet.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I'm shocked she does that ugly pulling her lip down over her teeth after she showed that picture of her showing her teeth. I expected them to be hideous. Smiling normally would look so much better.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Why is she pushing her 3 year old into kindergarten?
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Because Trailer Trash Heather never wrapped her head around the fact that schooling is not only about curriculum, but also about social skills and many other 'intangibles'. Sure, the little girl may be book smart for her age, but she is missing out on everything a normal 3 year old or KG'r who attends non-home school gets. This is all about Heather and her need to feel like a good mother - which she is not.
Donnymommy

Unread post by Donnymommy »

The kneady homesteader’s husband, Matt, was killed instantly by a drunk driver at 8:10 pm February 13th, 2021, when the family was returning home from a Valentine’s Day celebration. The kneady homesteader and her two young children were also in the car. Her children both suffered broken arms, one of which was a compound fracture, as well as serious facial lacerations. The kneady homesteader herself suffered severe, life-threatening injuries, including a crushed leg, two broken feet, two broken arms, and severe head trauma. She was not expected to survive. She was life-flighted to U of M medical center in hopes of saving her. Defying all odds, she survived. She is now in physical therapy to regain the use of her reconstructed leg. A gofundme account has been set up to help with expenses.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-support ... e=customer
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

The GFM is half a million now. She's posted two videos on YouTube since the accident. I'm surprised to see no action on this thread. It's quite the conversation elsewhere. I had never heard of Heather before the accident. From what I've gathered, she has a shady past and is quite the chameleon. It's obviously a tragedy what has happened, but maybe there is more to the story?

Return to “I-P”