Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Unread post by minmouse »

Hmmm... wonder if Bonnie's talk about not judging people and being nice was brought on by people (us) being more critical of Ellie? It seemed like it was more than just some negative comments here and there on her own channel that caused her to say these things.
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

minmouse wrote:Hmmm... wonder if Bonnie's talk about not judging people and being nice was brought on by people (us) being more critical of Ellie? It seemed like it was more than just some negative comments here and there on her own channel that caused her to say these things.
I can't imagine Bonnie being that calm if she was addressing what people say about her own family (I mean Joel and her kids and how things work in her house), but I can't think what she really was trying to address, at first I though that she was talking about something that happened between her sisters or one of them and her mum considering how Bonnie doesn't seem to have many girl friends and how then Bonnie then started talking about what they show on the videos doesn't let you know what really is happening in their lives.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

I'm sure Bonnie is an ok mom to most, but I think she's a horrible mom. All she does is want to sleep or lay & take a nap. I have never seen her cook a meal, or anything. I've seen Joel cook but not Bonnie. And when your a mom of especially 4 kids you're going to lose sleep. But I think Olivia seems more grown up than Bonnie. Joel goes to work & on his day or days off he's spoiling Bonnie. He's giving baths, or folding laundry, or cooking. Bonnie has even said in their videos that Olivia doesn't wake her up before school sometimes. Yes it's hard, but she knew that before having so many kids. She'll save up treats for her & Joel to eat at night. Bonnie's always talking about locking the kids out of the house and making them play outside. Maybe I'm the only one, but I do not think she's a good mother at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

Tamsy wrote:I'm sure Bonnie is an ok mom to most, but I think she's a horrible mom. All she does is want to sleep or lay & take a nap. I have never seen her cook a meal, or anything. I've seen Joel cook but not Bonnie. And when your a mom of especially 4 kids you're going to lose sleep. But I think Olivia seems more grown up than Bonnie. Joel goes to work & on his day or days off he's spoiling Bonnie. He's giving baths, or folding laundry, or cooking. Bonnie has even said in their videos that Olivia doesn't wake her up before school sometimes. Yes it's hard, but she knew that before having so many kids. She'll save up treats for her & Joel to eat at night. Bonnie's always talking about locking the kids out of the house and making them play outside. Maybe I'm the only one, but I do not think she's a good mother at all.

Saving up treats is normal and it doesn't make you a bad parent. Just beause you have a child doesn't mean you have to share everything. (Altough you should be ready to do that :D) Making the children play outside also isn't bad in my opinion. They are dressed appropiate and fresh air is important so where's the problem?
And I have never seen a mom of a newborn that doesn't want to always sleep. When you wake up every few hours every night then you are tired. She doesn't actually lay down and let the baby scream that's what would make her a bad mom.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^ I agree. Plus she does cook. She invites E&J over all the time. I think she just doesn't vlog it because it's hard enough to cook and entertain 4 kids, without vlogging too!

Like I've said before, I think the people that believe Bonnie is a bad mom or wife really have a glorified idea of what motherhood/marriage should be

Sorry, but kids change things. They are a ton of work and if you're a stay at home mom you are always working. Having a bath and the help from her husband is not being spoiled, that is a very traditional mentality IMO.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree too. I think she is the most realistic mom on YouTube. She cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids. Joel is awesome and helps out but she does the majority. I think she does a great job with FOUR kids. I have two and it ain't easy!!! I'm envious of her huge fenced backyard. The kids are perfectly safe to send out alone and just keep an eye on.
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

So, Ellie spent the night at Bonnie's while Jared was away. I'm not surprised.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I felt sorry for Bonnie. She has enough to deal with without also having to deal with Ellie and her kids. Jackson woke the kids up early (Ellie thought it was funny), then Jackson spilled sprinkles all over the kitchen floor (again, which Ellie thought was funny and said she'd clean up later), and since Jared was away with the car, Joel must've had to go pick up Ellie and take her home again.

Then in Ellie's vlog she mentions how HER house is clean for when Jared gets home. Yeah, because you made a mess of Bonnie's!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I felt sorry for Bonnie. She has enough to deal with without also having to deal with Ellie and her kids. Jackson woke the kids up early (Ellie thought it was funny), then Jackson spilled sprinkles all over the kitchen floor (again, which Ellie thought was funny and said she'd clean up later), and since Jared was away with the car, Joel must've had to go pick up Ellie and take her home again.

Then in Ellie's vlog she mentions how HER house is clean for when Jared gets home. Yeah, because you made a mess of Bonnie's!

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Elle seemed so young in Bonnie' s vlog. Sorry, she needs to grow up. If you are grown up enough to get married and have two kids you should be able to be alone for a night or two. Poor Bonnie has enough going on without having another child and her children show up. And not only did Joel most likely pick them up/drive them home but 5 bucks says he slept on the couch too. A mature person wouldn't' t impose on someone like Ellie does.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Since I watch Ruby and Bonnie, I can't believe how young Ellie appears to me. I see her way different now than I did before...
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

I love Ruby's 8 Passengers channel. Yes, Ellie was annoying in Bonnie's vlog. She was laughing that Jackson gets up super early & the sprinkles all over the floor. That's just rude. Even if it's your sister.

Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

I totally agree, Kryptonite. They got along because they had to!?!?! But that's the extent. I think it's terrible that Bonnie's channel grew & grew fast because of Ellie & Jared. But they never link Ruby's or Beau's channel. I think it's super sad. I'm not so sure the happy family is so happy.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kryptonite wrote:This is OT but... I wonder how Missy and Bonnie would get along?

I know they've met each other and hung out through E&J but I mean on their own.

I can't see them as friends. I actually can't see either of them being friends with anyone because they never seem to be around anyone but family.
i don't think bonnie would tolerate missy's bullshit, tbh.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I didn't watch Ellie's vlog from when she stayed at Bonnie's but from what I could see in Bonnie's vlog, Joel didn't seem to be home either... Considering Ellie slept in her and Joel's bed with Bonnie. Has anyone considered that Bonnie could have invited Ellie over? Or both mutually agreed and it was easier for Ellie to drag two kids over as opposed to Bonnie's 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

alym0326 wrote:I didn't watch Ellie's vlog from when she stayed at Bonnie's but from what I could see in Bonnie's vlog, Joel didn't seem to be home either... Considering Ellie slept in her and Joel's bed with Bonnie. Has anyone considered that Bonnie could have invited Ellie over? Or both mutually agreed and it was easier for Ellie to drag two kids over as opposed to Bonnie's 4?

Someone would have had to go pick Ellie up and take her home. Plus I'm pretty sue Joel doesn't work nights.

Ellie is never home alone when Jared is out of town. I think at this point a pretty good pattern has been established.

Mom's don't generally do sleepovers just because. It's usually a lot easier to be in your own home and the kids in their own bed.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
alym0326 wrote:I didn't watch Ellie's vlog from when she stayed at Bonnie's but from what I could see in Bonnie's vlog, Joel didn't seem to be home either... Considering Ellie slept in her and Joel's bed with Bonnie. Has anyone considered that Bonnie could have invited Ellie over? Or both mutually agreed and it was easier for Ellie to drag two kids over as opposed to Bonnie's 4?

Someone would have had to go pick Ellie up and take her home. Plus I'm pretty sue Joel doesn't work nights.

Ellie is never home alone when Jared is out of town. I think at this point a pretty good pattern has been established.

Mom's don't generally do sleepovers just because. It's usually a lot easier to be in your own home and the kids in their own bed.

I think Jared took a rental car on his trip, Ellie was at the doctors with the kids when he left and we saw him driving. so Ellie would have had a car to drive.

It was still a little weird that he wasn't seen, usually he is if he's home. Which made me think he might have been doing something.

I will agree that she never is home alone when he's out of town.

I'm just saying that it could be possible she was invited as opposed to inviting herself.

Edit: also, it's not like Ellie went to her house and took full advantage of her, Bonnie said that Ellie got the kids up in the morning and left Bonnie sleep in, so there's that at least?

westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Ellie took care of all the kids after Jackson woke them all up. So...not sure she helped out since the kids would have slept in anyway? And Joel was in the vlog for a few seconds when they were getting ready to go to the block party...
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

As I posted on the other board, Ellie may have been invited but the point is she has established a pattern of staying home with her kids overnight. It just shows her immaturity that every time Jared is away she goes to her parent's or a sister's house. Not very grown up for a Mom of two!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Loved the vlog today! Joel is the sweetest. Bonnie is a lucky lady!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”