Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A Griffith's Life: Part One

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I’ve noticed Bonnie and Ellie haven’t “liked” any of Emily’s posts showing the new baby.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

SunnySide0 wrote:I’ve noticed Bonnie and Ellie haven’t “liked” any of Emily’s posts showing the new baby.
Not one family member has liked or commented on any of Beau or Emily's baby posts. But they're all over Julie's baby post. So weird.
twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

Their baby is beautiful.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

I just watched their ‘Baby Name Reveal’ video of the first week of baby Clara’s life, omg Henry was so rough. It gave me so much anxiety watching him. Is he always so hyper? I’d never watched any of their videos before so I haven’t really seen their family dynamic but it seemed like it was pretty normal for him to act that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Bundy wrote:I just watched their ‘Baby Name Reveal’ video of the first week of baby Clara’s life, omg Henry was so rough. It gave me so much anxiety watching him. Is he always so hyper? I’d never watched any of their videos before so I haven’t really seen their family dynamic but it seemed like it was pretty normal for him to act that way?

I noticed how rough he was too, it was crazy!

I also felt that Emily seemed almost manic in the vlog... hyper and edgy, and it made me uncomfortable to watch her. For example, when she was going on and on about that playmat, I was like- whoa...
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

New to this thread so apologies if this has already been discussed but does anyone else get the vibe that Emily and Beau try to keep their distance from the Griffiths? Beau is probably indifferent because it's his family but I don't think Emily really cares for them. I don't blame her. Also, as someone else mentioned, Emily does seem a little off in their "name reveal" video. I know she just had a baby and everything but damn.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The baby gym was sponsored. She also posted about it on IG.

I think Beau is freaking clueless and Emily gets pissed to keep reminding him about things she shouldn’t have to keep reminding a grown ass man. Ya know?
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

I've never watched their vlogs before, but it autoplayed after Julie's this morning and holy cow! Henry was so hyper he was stressing my 2 year old out. And poor Emily. She seemed so terribly anxious and on edge. I ended up turning the vlog off. There was just too much going on.

I also thought it was interesting Beau interviewed in Florida.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I also noticed the day they were having their baby, Ellie made sure her title was "having contractions in labor" then today emily posted their name reveal and 10 hrs later Ellie's is titled something like "guess what the name of our baby is". I have noticed this pattern a long time. Ellie really does take attention away from even her own siblings. If I were Emily I would hate my sister in laws. I feel like something is missing between all of them.
Henry needed reprimanded better. I could hear the stress in Emily's voice telling him to please do something with Henry."
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

KaterTot wrote:I also noticed the day they were having their baby, Ellie made sure her title was "having contractions in labor" then today emily posted their name reveal and 10 hrs later Ellie's is titled something like "guess what the name of our baby is". I have noticed this pattern a long time. Ellie really does take attention away from even her own siblings. If I were Emily I would hate my sister in laws. I feel like something is missing between all of them.
Henry needed reprimanded better. I could hear the stress in Emily's voice telling him to please do something with Henry."
But Jared edits and titles the vlogs so maybe he's more of an attention grabbing whore than Ellie?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

^^yeah, I was going to say...I’m pretty sure the only input Ellie has in the vlogs is to just make the thumbnail all about her...otherwise Jared seems to be in charge.

Anyways, this is the first video I’ve watched of them. I agree, Emily did seem on edge...the way she exclaimed that the baby was too far away from her before even having a chance to get into bed and give beau a moment to hand the baby to her. It was uncomfortable. Henry was super annoying and it was stressful to watch him around the baby. Nothing about that vlog was enjoyable to watch. That’ll probably be the last vlog of theirs I watch... h

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Madsmom110 wrote:
KaterTot wrote:I also noticed the day they were having their baby, Ellie made sure her title was "having contractions in labor" then today emily posted their name reveal and 10 hrs later Ellie's is titled something like "guess what the name of our baby is". I have noticed this pattern a long time. Ellie really does take attention away from even her own siblings. If I were Emily I would hate my sister in laws. I feel like something is missing between all of them.
But Jared edits and titles the vlogs so maybe he's more of an attention grabbing whore than Ellie?
I swear nothing would surprise me with that guy. I still could see the two of them conspiring. Ellie does have a history of stealing thunder from her siblings in vlogs is what made me think it. ;)
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

After I had my son I was on edge with people around me too. It's the shift in hormones, your sleep deprived with a new baby and it don't look like they have a lot of help ( like it would if been nice for Mama G to come down and help) so I don't blame Emily at all.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:After I had my son I was on edge with people around me too. It's the shift in hormones, your sleep deprived with a new baby and it don't look like they have a lot of help ( like it would if been nice for Mama G to come down and help) so I don't blame Emily at all.

Yes most definitely. My first baby, I remember melting down because we needed to go get diapers (directly from the hospital). I was SO upset we didn't have any. I didn't even remember I had gotten some from my shower and also the hospital sent home a buttload. LOL You would of thought the world was ending. Hormones are no joke!

On Mama G coming, I feel like Emily is pretty private and not that close to the Griffiths so she might not of wanted her Mother in Law on such an intimate occasion, on the other hand, my Daughter in Law wanted me OVER her Mother, go figure. I barely wanted my Mother helping me and I am close to and love her.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

So I guess Beau and Emily aren't the kind of Mormons who think girls don't need a middle name, because they're going to get married. Good for them.
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Clara's birth video was beautifully done! I applaud Emily. That seemed like such a hard labor and then going back home 8hrs later. Props!
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

I feel so bad for saying this but I wish they would get Kate help with her speech. She seems to have the same issue Em does. I'm not sure what it is but it's like they can't process what they want to say?

Anyways, I wish we knew more about Emily. I love that she is close to her brother's wife instead of Beau's sisters.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

I havent been skiing in ten years.... please tell me people dont ski whilst "babywearing"? Looks so dangerous!
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:47 am I havent been skiing in ten years.... please tell me people dont ski whilst "babywearing"? Looks so dangerous!
I thought the same but not being a skier I wasn't sure if baby wearing is something most do. Glad to see she has a helmet on though. Also glad to see they take Henry too. Poor Lincoln gets left home with Mom to watch movies while dad and siblings go skiing. It's a shame with the time they must have while kids are in school, Joel can't be spending one on one time with Lincoln to teach him. Henry may be older than Lincoln the 4 year old toddler though, can't remember.

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”