westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Part One

Unread post by westwuff »

In regards to their anesthesia video:
...why in the world would you post that on the internet?
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Seems very fame thirsty to post something like that...hoping for a viral video maybe? That's exactly the kind of thing you shouldn't be sharing publicly imo.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I agree.

Just to be clear though, that was Beau and Emily's video, and not Ruby's (8 Passengers).
bam
Talker
Talker

Re: A Griffith's Life: Part One

Unread post by bam »

i like their previous videos but the anaesthesia vlog also weirded me out, especially after seeing emily in a panic after beau got out of the car.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

that video made me very uncomfortable and it made me question WHY would someone post that to their otherwise family-friendly youtube channel? to go viral? to gain emotional support? i mean, his wife was very clearly filled with absolute panic and the video didn't seem to end with much resolve. so many questions.
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

I didn't like the anesthesia video at all, but I have liked them otherwise. Their little girl Kate is a doll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

Wow he did react strongly under anaesthesia! He could have hurt himself.

These two have such cute kids! Kate is so beautiful!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Beau acted like someone who has been given Ketamine. Most anesthesia providers do not use it, but some use it a lot. It gives some people a terrifying trip. I have seen a man rip his abdominal stiches out in the recovery room after getting it, because he thought we had him in a coffin and he was fighting for his life.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I'm sorry but it has to be said. This couple is the most incredibly awkward couple on YouTube. Neither of them ever know what to say and it just comes off so weird and forced. Did anyone watch their most recent Sunday Snippets? It was so painful I unsubed right away. Why force yourself to film for 3 minutes when you literally have NOTHING to say. Bonnie obviously felt awkward and just kept giggling. Some people are naturals at blogging and some are not. :? Their children are adorable, yes, but the awkwardness is just too much for me. So much second hand embarrassment for them!
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:I'm sorry but it has to be said. This couple is the most incredibly awkward couple on YouTube. Neither of them ever know what to say and it just comes off so weird and forced. Did anyone watch their most recent Sunday Snippets? It was so painful I unsubed right away. Why force yourself to film for 3 minutes when you literally have NOTHING to say. Bonnie obviously felt awkward and just kept giggling. Some people are naturals at blogging and some are not. :? Their children are adorable, yes, but the awkwardness is just too much for me. So much second hand embarrassment for them!

Agreed.....I don't think vlogging suits their personalities. Maybe some Kate hair tutorials would be a better way to go. I think her hair is always done cute.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I agree that they're not really suited for vlogging but i do think Kate is my new favorite kid out of this bunch after today's vlog. She was so cute trick or treating and chasing then run away pumpkin ("you're going the wrong way! How are we going to get you back?! Stop that pumpkin!"). That being said, I wouldn't let my kid run in the street without holding a hand. I know she said it was clear lol but you just never know what could happen.

Her hair on Halloween was adorable too. Emily seems pretty good with stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

Look at their Jimmy Kimmel vlog... Kate is soooo cute! Her reaction is lovely :love2:
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Kate's walk to church was too cute too. I loved her outfit. She really is my favorite! And calling Beau "dear" was so stinking cute.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

A Griffith's Life: Part One

Unread post by chs6213 »

I don't know why I found Beau's DIY Baby Carrier so awkwardly amusing. I think it was the little captions he put as Henry's thoughts. Henry is adorable though.

Does anyone think that Emily doesn't seem all that interested in vlogging and seems annoyed with the camera often? She looked furious when she realized Beau was vlogging her in the spider guts video.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

It was funny for two seconds to me and then I saw how long Henry was prob in that and obviously not happy or comfortable :( poor puddin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

I've fallen down the rabbit hole a bit with their vlogs, and I have to say, I think they're awkward together. They seem to be fairly different. Emily went on an international trip without Beau because he had absolutely no desire to do it, so she went with family. They have very different opinions on how many kids to have. She also seems to get quite annoyed at filming. They've been married for like 9 years, but they seem to have an awkwardness with each other.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

OnAPlaydate wrote:I've fallen down the rabbit hole a bit with their vlogs, and I have to say, I think they're awkward together. They seem to be fairly different. Emily went on an international trip without Beau because he had absolutely no desire to do it, so she went with family. They have very different opinions on how many kids to have. She also seems to get quite annoyed at filming. They've been married for like 9 years, but they seem to have an awkwardness with each other.
They really do seem so awkward with each other. I wonder if it's just in front of the camera, maybe they're not like that normally? I kind of get the feeling that they are though. Have they said how many children they'd like? I haven't watched all of their videos. What does Beau do for work? Anyone know?

Kate is still my favorite. She was so cute talking about Emily being her best friend. She does seem naughty, though. Like maybe you shouldn't really take your eyes off of her for more than two seconds haha. But adorable!

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

kaylnoel wrote:
OnAPlaydate wrote:I've fallen down the rabbit hole a bit with their vlogs, and I have to say, I think they're awkward together. They seem to be fairly different. Emily went on an international trip without Beau because he had absolutely no desire to do it, so she went with family. They have very different opinions on how many kids to have. She also seems to get quite annoyed at filming. They've been married for like 9 years, but they seem to have an awkwardness with each other.
They really do seem so awkward with each other. I wonder if it's just in front of the camera, maybe they're not like that normally? I kind of get the feeling that they are though. Have they said how many children they'd like? I haven't watched all of their videos. What does Beau do for work? Anyone know?

Kate is still my favorite. She was so cute talking about Emily being her best friend. She does seem naughty, though. Like maybe you shouldn't really take your eyes off of her for more than two seconds haha. But adorable!

Emily said 2 very firmly, and Beau said like 5 or 6, can't remember his exact number.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I get the impression that Emily wears the pants in the relationship. She seems very easily annoyed by things. I'm sure Beau feels that it is normal as he grew up with the same dynamic between Chad and Jennifer.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I just can't get past how incredibly awkward these two both are. I feel embarrassed just watching them. :?

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”