ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sapphire's 18 Personalities~

Unread post by ladymama »

Sapphire, seriously. You need help.

Just leave and people will forget about you in no time, but we all know you don't want that.

You have been just itching to post the photo of your stillborn, you've been threatening it for ages. "I don't want to, but if I have to..."

You don't. You didn't. You're using your deceased (assuming it's not BS) child as a threat and a weapon. That's so fucked up I can't even begin to express it.

This is a bunch of strangers on the internet. Just step back and find a healthy hobby. As someone who struggles with Mental Illness, you are beyond gone. Get yourself together.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

rock_on wrote:Just to be clear, i'm not saying she isn't pregnant or that they aren't hers. About the pee test, if she did make it, the doctor asked that she did it again. I'm not saying she's lying, or that they are someone else's. I'm just saying she was not honest about the details of it. I also stand by the fact that if she went and did the test, she wouldn't have the papers requesting the blood draw and the urine analysis in her possession. And i can tell you that in CLSC they don't always check the urine before, it's a bit of a fast clinic like planned parenthood. And I don't remember if it was an ultrasound or listening to the baby's heart beat but I call BS on that seeing she didn't confirm her pregnancy with a blood draw yet.
You are missing the point. When she took the pic and sent them to us, she had not yet had an ultrasound, nor her bloodwork done. She never told us she had and only said she'd had her appointment that day.

With all due respect, I work at a hospital, have had this bloodwork and have had pregnancy screening testing many times myself. You're looking for proof that just wasn't there at the time we were looking at the information. We compared notes thoroughly before deciding it would be hard to fake what was there. Is it possible she faked the test and went to an appointment for paperwork that had not yet been requested as proof? I suppose so, but that would be insane. In that instance, I decided I'd rather just leave it alone and not push.

We now know she was lying NOW, but there is a whole lot of revisionist history going on.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

And why the fuck would a doctor give me paperwork requesting an ultrasound? They wouldn't waste their time requesting ultrasounds unless a pregnancy was confirmed. Plus, I included a picture of the date when I posted my proof. So it's not from years ago.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

And if everyone would just ignore her. She'd go away.

Don't keep poking at the bear and then act surprised when she comes in for the attack.

FFS, I know it looks like I'm sticking up for her and defending her, but she's mentally ill. This is clear from her actions and not from anything she has said it tried to prove. I don't want to be responsible for pushing someone over the edge.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

ladymama wrote:Sapphire, seriously. You need help.

Just leave and people will forget about you in no time, but we all know you don't want that.

You have been just itching to post the photo of your stillborn, you've been threatening it for ages. "I don't want to, but if I have to..."

You don't. You didn't. You're using your deceased (assuming it's not BS) child as a threat and a weapon. That's so fucked up I can't even begin to express it.

This is a bunch of strangers on the internet. Just step back and find a healthy hobby. As someone who struggles with Mental Illness, you are beyond gone. Get yourself together.

Think it's fairly ignorant to assume that everyone deals with mental illness the same way. We don't all deal with shit the same way. We don't all react to shit the same way. You have no idea what I have gone through in life just like I have no idea what you have gone through. I don't deal with my shit the same way you deal with yours. Everyone deals with things differently, healthier or unhealthier than the other.

And it's funny you all assume I'm a crazy person when I'm actually, literally only like this behind a screen. In real life, you wouldn't even know I struggle with anything. You're all judging based on my internet personalities and that's totally different.

And no, nobody would forget. If people shut up about me and especially MY children, I wouldn't feel such a need to defend. People keep posting even after I'm gone for a few days, weeks, or months.

You poke and poke and poke and then get surprised when I lash out? Really?
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I agree with HS, you guys want her to go away stop talking to/about her.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's true. If everyone ignored me, I'd get bored. I wouldn't feel the need to post or to defend anything. Because people would STFU. So if you really wanted me to go away, you wouldn't instigate. Someone with a mental illness losing their shit is just amusing to some of you and that's sicker than anything I've ever done.

Is HS the only one with a stable and mature mind? FFS.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I honestly dont believe that. She has proven time and time again that as soon as people forget about her, she'll be back with more drama.

But hey, maybe the 12th time is the charm.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Then maybe everyone of you that has a problem with her should just foe her.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I wasn't going to respond to this anymore because it's just fueling, but fuck it - it needs to be said.
Sapphire wrote:It's true. If everyone ignored me, I'd get bored. I wouldn't feel the need to post or to defend anything. Because people would STFU. So if you really wanted me to go away, you wouldn't instigate. Someone with a mental illness losing their shit is just amusing to some of you and that's sicker than anything I've ever done.

Is HS the only one with a stable and mature mind? FFS.
Nah. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, SHAME ON YOU.

You've said for the mods to ban your IP.. After your first (?) account was banned, you came back using an IP proxy. So banning your accounts or IP does NOTHING. You've said numerous times you're done, and you always come back.

Don't try and blame us for your problems, no one is forcing you to be here and lie about your situations (which frankly, I think are bullshit) - you're giving a bad name to those with mental illness and mothers of angel babies.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

She doesn't have to keep posting though. People can say whatever they want about her just as easily as she can stop reading it. I hate to compare this to victim shaming but she's the only one doing anything wrong here. Personally, I find it all kind of hilarious. If a mod tells me to back off I will, but then I guess that's what separates us from her.

It's just kind of funny to me to see the constant "I'm leaving for good," "bitch what did you say about me? I'm leaving," "yeah I lied about that but this is real," "okay yeah lied about that too but this time it's super real," "don't believe me? Here's a pic i stole off google you're all disgusting."
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's pretty fucked up if people assume that just because I have a mental illness and act the way I act online, that everyone else with mental illness would act the same way. That's narrow minded, judgmental and fucked up. Not everyone deals with shit the same way. For example, Jack had an abusive childhood, therefore he grew up to be abusive. On the other side of the spectrum, Billy had an abusive childhood and he didn't grow up to be abusive. So, I'm not giving anyone with mental illness a bad name. If anyone assumes that, that's their own fucking problem, not mine. We don't deal or react the same way to shit.

I give all of my heart and compassion to mothers of angel babies. If we could LEAVE THAT TOPIC OUT, nothing would happen. If it hadn't been mentioned, I wouldn't have spoken about it.

Also, no one is forcing you to read this or respond to me either but here you are. And then you get surprised when I respond back.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

You are poking at me and get surprised when I attack.

And many of you are sicker than I am, actually. Watching someone with a mental illness lose their shit and that's amusing to you, you're sicker than I am and that's sicker than anything I've ever done.

None of you take ANY partial responsibility AT ALL. It's all '' me, me, me ''. I can admit I'm fucked up and why the fuck do I care about being here and proving myself to a bunch of internet strangers? Why the fuck do I feel such a need to defend things? It's fucked. I can accept responsibility.
But nope, keep instigating. Keep talking about the one topic that triggers us all and then blame me when I've had fucking enough. Keep talking about me, making fun of me and getting a fucking sick enjoyment and amusement of watching someone with a mental illness losing their shit. Neither of you have a problem, right?
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

HelloSweetie wrote:
rock_on wrote:Just to be clear, i'm not saying she isn't pregnant or that they aren't hers. About the pee test, if she did make it, the doctor asked that she did it again. I'm not saying she's lying, or that they are someone else's. I'm just saying she was not honest about the details of it. I also stand by the fact that if she went and did the test, she wouldn't have the papers requesting the blood draw and the urine analysis in her possession. And i can tell you that in CLSC they don't always check the urine before, it's a bit of a fast clinic like planned parenthood. And I don't remember if it was an ultrasound or listening to the baby's heart beat but I call BS on that seeing she didn't confirm her pregnancy with a blood draw yet.
You are missing the point. When she took the pic and sent them to us, she had not yet had an ultrasound, nor her bloodwork done. She never told us she had and only said she'd had her appointment that day.

With all due respect, I work at a hospital, have had this bloodwork and have had pregnancy screening testing many times myself. You're looking for proof that just wasn't there at the time we were looking at the information. We compared notes thoroughly before deciding it would be hard to fake what was there. Is it possible she faked the test and went to an appointment for paperwork that had not yet been requested as proof? I suppose so, but that would be insane. In that instance, I decided I'd rather just leave it alone and not push.

We now know she was lying NOW, but there is a whole lot of revisionist history going on.

No I think you're missing my point, I don't talk english that well so sometimes I get all weirded up when I try to explain lol. What I was trying to say from the start is that those papers do not confirm a pregnancy. It's just a request of pregnancy testing, I could walk into a clsc and ask for those same papers right now. She is known to fake stuff and lie so it will take way more than that to convince me lol. I'm not saying she's lying or that they are fake. I actually think they are real because they are from ville emard and no one would fake being from there lol. Maybe westmount but ville emard nope. And I could have sworn up and down she said she had an ultrasound or heard the baby heart beat somewhere but maybe it was anothe poster and I guess that's what confused me
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

LOL ignore or not, she'll never leave. She'll disappear for a couple months and then come back with some new name and some new life story - people like YOU thrive on negative attention. You thrive on the fact that a forum full of strangers are giving you the much needed attention you clearly need in your twisted little life.
Luckily for you, I'm off work and bored so reading all of this is just entertainment at this point.

xoxo gossip cat
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

And don't say none of you get amusement out of this. Many of you have actually admitted to it. Some people have joked around saying they missed me. They didn't actually miss me, they missed me losing my shit and making the threads '' fun ''. Many people post an emoji eating popcorn watching it all happen and getting enjoyment out of it. Many people DO instigate me and poke at me.

So, basically, I may be sick but many of you are just as sick as I am. I wouldn't get enjoyment or amusement at watching someone with a mental illness losing it. There's the option of not reading and I especially wouldn't participate in insulting, degrading or berating her any chance I get, coming back everytime to see what else she says.

I'm entertainment for some of you and that's actually disgusting.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Sapphire wrote:And don't say none of you get amusement out of this. Many of you have actually admitted to it. Some people have joked around saying they missed me. They didn't actually miss me, they missed me losing my shit and making the threads '' fun ''. Many people post an emoji eating popcorn watching it all happen and getting enjoyment out of it. Many people DO instigate me and poke at me.

So, basically, I may be sick but many of you are just as sick as I am. I wouldn't get enjoyment or amusement at watching someone with a mental illness losing it. There's the option of not reading and I especially wouldn't participate in insulting, degrading or berating her any chance I get, coming back everytime to see what else she says.

I'm entertainment for some of you and that's actually disgusting.
You're a known liar so at this point, I don't think you have a mental illness, I think you're a huge fucking troll who needs attention.
ghostgrrl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ghostgrrl »

Sapphire, for the love of your child, you need to stop.

It's all well and good to act this way when you don't have a little one dependent on your mental stability. I'm telling you this as the mother of a 2.5 year old, an angel baby, and one due at the end of June who has suffered through some horrific shit.

Get your shit together. Get off this website. You have fucked up and you've been given many opportunities to correct it. Just go. Grow the fuck up and walk away. Only children put the blame back on people for "antagonizing" them. It's time to act like an adult and walk away. You know that's what you need to do, and clinging to this "well, if everyone would stop poking the bear, I would leave" when we all know you would be back.

Just stop.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

HelloSweetie wrote:And if everyone would just ignore her. She'd go away.

Don't keep poking at the bear and then act surprised when she comes in for the attack.

FFS, I know it looks like I'm sticking up for her and defending her, but she's mentally ill. This is clear from her actions and not from anything she has said it tried to prove. I don't want to be responsible for pushing someone over the edge.
A-F$cking-men!
It's one thing to fight with an asshole. It's another to fight with someone who clearly is in need of help..
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

If you're gonna call me out at least say my name bb.

Return to “Boxing Ring”