Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

Unread post by twomommies »

lizyfignewton wrote:
Screenshot_2015-12-04-14-49-12.png
Screenshot_2015-12-04-14-51-02.png
Claims to not be a whore, posts half naked pics all day errday.
Complains about no money, spends money on cheap looking, half done tattoos and hair dye
She also wore new underwearImage
Nice Walmart panties you bought with Shopkicks. Quit clenching to try and make yourself have an ass

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Primadxnna wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:
Complains about no money, spends money on cheap looking, half done tattoos and hair dye
You beat me to it, lol!
Look at that microass aw

She's really something else. All of that talk that her kids are her priority and they come first is bullshit.

Personal... But...
You know what I kind of hate?
I have endometriosis and PCOS. I'm infertile. I found out recently actually
Sometimes it pains me to think that there are all of these trailer trash idiots that can easily have a bunch of kids... And the people that can't? Have to go through painful treatments and heartbreak and the treatments don't even work most of the times.
I'm too young rn, but I'm a Chemistry major. Having a child right now would be stressful but I'd love to start a family after I graduate.

Life is really unfair sometimes. Those kids would be so much better with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry :( (e-hug)

mookiepoop
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mookiepoop »

I'm a tattoo artist. The bows are freshly new. They also look like shit. Scratchers.
mommabird1413
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mommabird1413 »

Wish I nabbed a screenshot before she deleted it, but she gave you all a shoutout. It was a pic of her in pink panties and the caption was "Pink panties. Not black"

Saaaddddd. Did anyone else get to see this?
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Is that Tayler or a 15 year old boy in drag? :shock: :barf:
UShouldKnow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UShouldKnow »

MommaBird | It's on the previous page, I believe.

As for the child support, I was mostly just curious because if she's worried about not getting money either it's not a worry or she can't do anything about it anyway. My parents use to have a similar agreement but they just didn't want to go to court. Only reason she changed her mind was that over the course of a few years we hadn't seen him at all or gotten any calls from him so she did it to remind him he had kids because they were both working at the time. I still never saw or heard from him but a few times out of the year to two between 7 and maybe 9 up to 24, so I dunno if it had the intended effect but I digress.

With her negativity towards supporters, that's why people tend to come here to say what they want freely or end up moving towards a strictly hate area of the internet. Personally, I came here because I lost track of Tayler and stayed because I liked the constructive criticisms I saw. I try to focus on giving advice, though it sometimes comes off wrong or I add a little insult, so this is the best place considering how she treats followers. I also didn't have children of my own so I wanted to talk somewhere where I wouldn't scare her or someone wouldn't point that out and call me a weirdo or something. I tend to escalate reality. I'd likely go unnoticed. Anyway, the part about not scaring her was the intention before I noticed that she really did read here. Mute point now. I'm sort of glad I ended up coming here because I'd have been in the same position as that poor person trying to give her advice while telling her a very sensitive situation of her own only for Tayler to lash out at it.

That person told you something in confidence thinking you could relate since you yourself are having hard times and you take their feelings and smash them into the ground. That's a person that, unlike someone trying to insult you, is just trying to help. You hurt them like you're hurt and that means and cruel and you deserve to feel guilty about it even though you won't. How can you be so self absorbed that you can hurt someone the way you are hurt when you speak your problems and someone either calls you out or insults them? Usually when you've been to a similar place you can sympathize but apparently you lack the capability for that. Shame on you for attacking a supporter when you have so many haters that you could channel that towards. When you have so many creepy followers that you could drag through the mud.

Prima | I can't imagine what you're going through but all you can do is to keep trying. I truly hope things work out for you. Also, I'm sorry if I say the wrong thing. I never know what to say.
" You'll get tired of proving me right,
before I'll get tired of proving you wrong. "
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I just watched her condom challange video. There was at least one child crying in the background because their mom was too busy making a challenge video. Why the fuck are these girls parents.
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Tayler "I have social anxiety, I can't work"...posts pictures of herself one step from naked all over instagram. Yeah, ohhhkay Tayler.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

mookiepoop wrote:I'm a tattoo artist. The bows are freshly new. They also look like shit. Scratchers.
I'm not an artist & I personally only have 2 tattoos right now but her knuckles redone look HORRIBLE too, like whoever did it uses the wrong needle, I would guess. It looks like how crayons do on paper lol
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Unpopular opinion, I'm sure: I think she doesn't look half bad as a brunette
UShouldKnow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UShouldKnow »

Lily | I noticed that too. The poor thing. I try to imagine that the child was crying because they wanted to play with the "water balloons" but kept getting told no. That way it's funny. I'm sure that wasn't the case though.

I personally have nothing to say one way or the other about her appearance in general. I only say anything negative about a change she makes when she does it with money she shouldn't be spending on herself while her children are without. All the money she gets is for those children at the moment and not primping herself. So I have no real stance on her physical looks in that regard. I will say that it was a responsible choice to make, for whatever reason she chose, for her to give dyeing her hair a break for however long she plans to. That's an expense that can be cut while also giving her hair time to recover so that it can take dyes better once she gets to a point where she can provide and color her hair.
" You'll get tired of proving me right,
before I'll get tired of proving you wrong. "
Kktt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kktt »

Why the FUCK is she posting NAKED photos of her children on instagram????
That is so damn wrong Tayler!!!!
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

And again she has no sheets on the bed.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Kktt wrote:Why the FUCK is she posting NAKED photos of her children on instagram????
The fact that that's her submission for "cutest baby of the month" is disguisting. She submitted the girls but not jakoby.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:
Kktt wrote:Why the FUCK is she posting NAKED photos of her children on instagram????
The fact that that's her submission for "cutest baby of the month" is disguisting. She submitted the girls but not jakoby.
And Alesana isn't a baby. Neither is Ambrrlimb

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Primadxnna wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:
You beat me to it, lol!
Look at that microass aw

She's really something else. All of that talk that her kids are her priority and they come first is bullshit.

Personal... But...
You know what I kind of hate?
I have endometriosis and PCOS. I'm infertile. I found out recently actually
Sometimes it pains me to think that there are all of these trailer trash idiots that can easily have a bunch of kids... And the people that can't? Have to go through painful treatments and heartbreak and the treatments don't even work most of the times.
I'm too young rn, but I'm a Chemistry major. Having a child right now would be stressful but I'd love to start a family after I graduate.

Life is really unfair sometimes. Those kids would be so much better with someone else.

I'm so sorry. It really is unfair. I know others that want babies so badly and have problems, and it seems that some of the trashiest people are totally fertile.
Hugs!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I call bullshit on Tayler having social anxiety - she just simply does not like to be judged or disliked. She'll post skanky pictures for likes but god forbid she made someone's pizza wrong and got told so (or other job-related "anxieties") She just can't handle being told she screwed up.

Also, what kind of adult, mature, grown-up job is going to take her seriously in 5-10 years when she posts like a 14-year-old skank on Myspace everywhere?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fortwendy wrote:I call bullshit on Tayler having social anxiety - she just simply does not like to be judged or disliked. She'll post skanky pictures for likes but god forbid she made someone's pizza wrong and got told so (or other job-related "anxieties") She just can't handle being told she screwed up.

Also, what kind of adult, mature, grown-up job is going to take her seriously in 5-10 years when she posts like a 14-year-old skank on Myspace everywhere?
She's got such a digital trail, she'll never get a job

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I wonder what the kids will get for Christmas. Is she still keeping up with the elf thing? She said she would try to do vlogmas... But she's just been so depressed you guys. Lol. Ok.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

fortwendy wrote:I call bullshit on Tayler having social anxiety - she just simply does not like to be judged or disliked. She'll post skanky pictures for likes but god forbid she made someone's pizza wrong and got told so (or other job-related "anxieties") She just can't handle being told she screwed up.

I think this is the truth at the core of her terrible "job anxiety". She doesn't like being told what to do at all. She especially can't handle being told she's actually doing something wrong. Also the fact that she is just ignorant about every subject/job duty there would be. Maybe she could do factory work. Dead boring, but almost no thought or decision making skills necessary. Like assembly line work.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”