Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Unread post by Ms Truthseeker »

SilverLady01 wrote:Hmmm for me all the posts are up. And the ring one and Brett's pictures with Hayes.
Yep, they’re back up now. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Caroline and Brett broke up. Am I surprised? NOPE

Unread post by Guest »

And all the pictures on both accounts are gone
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Anyone know what it was that he posted on her story?
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

KimKardashian wrote:Anyone know what it was that he posted on her story?
he said “I have herpes and I keep it in the family, I’m fucking his cousin but he’s just a rebound” something to that extent

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

This is going to get good

Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ms Truthseeker »

I feel awful for that baby. No matter what she implies about raising him herself, Bret will get visits and overnights. If she pulls the “he beats me card”, there’s plenty of her statements on social media and in texts denying he ever abused her

Unread post by Guest »

So apparently she's talking to a new guy already that took Hayes and her to the ER. Why does she have boyfriend after boyfriend? She looks like Shrek
BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

She’s awfully concerned about her baby daddy for someone who’s child is sick in the hospital. So many “For people who are wondering no his dad hasn’t asked about him” posts. Nobody is wondering. The focus and concern should be on the baby, not his apparently deadbeat dad. Now is not the time to talk about getting him to give up his rights. Ugh.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Explain to me why is she so adamant to leave the hospital???? Like wouldn't you want to leave ONLY if you were 100% sure your child is ready to leave. She kept nagging in all her posts.....
snitchesandstitches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snitchesandstitches »

SilverLady01 wrote:Explain to me why is she so adamant to leave the hospital???? Like wouldn't you want to leave ONLY if you were 100% sure your child is ready to leave. She kept nagging in all her posts.....

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Sorry for the abrupt subject change, but apparently Kaytee is pregnant with a baby boy.
Also. I do want to say one nice thing about Caroline. From what I’ve seen she seems to be doing really well. She took her son to the hospital after following her intuition that something was wrong. I’ve never had to have an extended stay in the hospital with a child but I’d imagine it’s rough. I hope her son gets better quickly.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

fuzzyjeans wrote:Sorry for the abrupt subject change, but apparently Kaytee is pregnant with a baby boy.
Also. I do want to say one nice thing about Caroline. From what I’ve seen she seems to be doing really well. She took her son to the hospital after following her intuition that something was wrong. I’ve never had to have an extended stay in the hospital with a child but I’d imagine it’s rough. I hope her son gets better quickly.

Where did you hear that Kaytee is pregnant? Isn’t her IG gone? I wonder who the father is. If they did artificial insemination with a donor or what. Hopefully Kaytee has herself together now. All those fake pregnancies and drama were insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

It was posted a couple of times on some anon sub pages. She has been MIA so I guess that’s why it seems believable-ish. She had also posted a couple of days ago on her IG that she has something to explain and for everyone to turn on post notifications because we will want to hear it. So I guess we will see. I do believe in people growing up and changing and seeing faults in their actions so I do wish her the best as well.

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

I just looked at the post again and she says Wednesday she will explain. I also had a look at some recent older posts and saw that Caroline and Hayes were supposed to fly in today to visit Kaytee. Of course that won’t happen since Hayes is in the hospital. But my guess is she was going to help with an announcement/gender reveal.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

fuzzyjeans wrote:I just looked at the post again and she says Wednesday she will explain. I also had a look at some recent older posts and saw that Caroline and Hayes were supposed to fly in today to visit Kaytee. Of course that won’t happen since Hayes is in the hospital. But my guess is she was going to help with an announcement/gender reveal.

What’s Kaytee’s IG? I think she may have blocked me but no idea why. I never comment or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

iamtitan1um

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Is iamtitan1um the chick that had two boys taken from her for neglecting them? Like I remember the younger one had a MASSIVE, awful rash all over him and like after a week with Grandma it cleared up?? Is this that same chick? Now shes a lesbian and is dating that older woman? All the same person? Sorry, It's just really tough to keep track of the Instagram trainwrecks.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

jesswhytho wrote:Is iamtitan1um the chick that had two boys taken from her for neglecting them? Like I remember the younger one had a MASSIVE, awful rash all over him and like after a week with Grandma it cleared up?? Is this that same chick? Now shes a lesbian and is dating that older woman? All the same person? Sorry, It's just really tough to keep track of the Instagram trainwrecks.

No, that train wreck is Alyson and she lives in Canada. No clue what she’s up to these days. Last I saw, she was homeless and on and off with her junkie boyfriend.

You were right about Kaytee dating a granny though.

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Aboogabooga wrote:
jesswhytho wrote:Is iamtitan1um the chick that had two boys taken from her for neglecting them? Like I remember the younger one had a MASSIVE, awful rash all over him and like after a week with Grandma it cleared up?? Is this that same chick? Now shes a lesbian and is dating that older woman? All the same person? Sorry, It's just really tough to keep track of the Instagram trainwrecks.

No, that train wreck is Alyson and she lives in Canada. No clue what she’s up to these days. Last I saw, she was homeless and on and off with her junkie boyfriend.

You were right about Kaytee dating a granny though.

Thank you! Honestly all three of them blend in to one person for me sometimes.

So her and the Granny are still together? This baby is going to be raised by both of them?

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”