Sister Wives

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sister Wives

Unread post by AutumnLane »

We don't have cable I'm waiting for it to show up on Hulu. Please enlighten me about this catfish situation. Right now I'm watching my five wives on hulu. I find the lifestyle so interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I used to watch it religiously but haven't watched in ages. The lifestyle is fascinating to me. I read about the catfish thing on starcasm but it is all confusing to me.

Autumn, this is the general gist of it
http://starcasm.net/archives/330275

Personally, I think Meri is done with the life but doesn't know how to get out.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thanks for the link how did I miss this? I'm confused as well. She has obviously met the woman they went to Disney together. So I'm curious to see how she explains this.

I feel bad I feel like she thought this was her out... she was duped.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Wow I had only briefly heard about this, I had no idea it was this bad! Yikes!!!!!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kryptonite wrote:Also, now Jackie has announced that Sam has a publisher and will be writing a book... LOL. She has serious issues. I actually feel bad for her and tend to wonder if she has trouble deciphering the difference between reality and fantasy.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
Of course she does. Do you think any sane person would goe to such lengths to create entirely new people and life stories that all intertwine?
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Am so morbidly curious about this situation! I was hoping they'd dive into it last week (Since the previews two weeks ago for "next time on Sister Wives" showed Meri breaking the news to the family at a restaurant in Alaska). Looking like now we'll have to wait until sunday.

Seriously a messed up situation. I, too, think that Meri is done...She's the one I always thought seems the least committed to the lifestyle. Also interesting that she's probably going to recieve a TON of backlash for this while Kody has... four wives (though I do understand Kody always asked the family if it was what they want). Still. Interesting Interesting Interesting....
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sister Wives

Unread post by actuallydear »

One by one the wives will be forced out, either by 'their' choice, or Robyn will eradicate them.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Wow never knew it was this intense. I'll have to go through the links when I get home. Thanks Krypo for the summary!!
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

actuallydear wrote:One by one the wives will be forced out, either by 'their' choice, or Robyn will eradicate them.
I've always felt this too. Robyn has always been different, and treated different by Kody. Like she's the first wife, but really she was the last wife added.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

woahisme wrote:
actuallydear wrote:One by one the wives will be forced out, either by 'their' choice, or Robyn will eradicate them.
I've always felt this too. Robyn has always been different, and treated different by Kody. Like she's the first wife, but really she was the last wife added.
I've thought the same thing, she is so obviously his favourite. The whole plural marriage thing is so weird to me and I don't know why anybody would want to be a part of that lifestyle. No chance in hell would I be one of 4 wives.
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

I've not watched in so long but I love to read the recaps online of the episodes. Robyn is in it for the money. She hates the other wives. I'd love to see a child do a spill all.
eliraw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliraw »

Man .. I was really hoping the dude was real! Can you imagine that interview!? Kody is an ass.. he married the other chicks for kids and he fell in love with R.. Who btw I think looks like a witch. They are all shit parents... and I just feel bad for the kids. A lot of them have weight issues and thats just a bad sign. I mean all these moms and nobody can make balanced meals!?
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

It never showed her telling them, i think they all just knew "something" was wrong...

I feel like meri would run if given the chance. Shes not in to the family, i did notcie this season most clips of her she was just sitting in her office on the computer. . . I agree with what Christine (i think it was ) said . Its been two years do SOMETHING try anything...
She keeps going on about empty nest .. she has all those other kids, invite some of the girls over to bake , or do a craft.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

Meri has always annoyed me. She sure does cry and get her feelings hurt a lot.
But hold on hold on hold on. My understanding was that this guy was real, they did meet and have sex and a real affair, and that girl was just someone he knew that took the fall for some reason he doesn't know.
I thought that girl was arrested but here he is posting things still.
Someone help me I must have gotten mixed up somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Go back a few pages it's all explained. Yes it is very confusing.

MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Wowww, it's all very confusing. But they called each other and left voicemails, how could Meri have not realized the same voice of Sam in Jackie? This is so crazy.
I need to catch up on Sister Wives now. Has she said anything about it on the show yet or it's all coming soon? I wonder if Kody is angry or Moriah

MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Oh okay, now it all makes sense! So excited to see next week's episode now!

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I don't feel like the episode next week will say much , I want a real deal tell all . & I mean tell alllllllll .
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Isn't next weeks episode supposed to be 2 hours long? I'm kind of mad I basically missed this whole season. THE ONE SEASON THAT HAS SHIT GOING ON AND I FUCKING MISSED IT.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Same, Tieruhhlynn. I sat through a boring ass family motto or whatever tf it was ceremony and 17 boring episodes leading up to it but this I miss

Return to “TV Discussions”