FallingForFallon Part 1

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

FallingForFallon Part 1

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Mod Note: The first few posts in this thread have been moved from IG Mommies Suggestions (http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=775). Be sure to check out that thread in order to read the previous discussions about FallingForFallon.

FallingForFallon: https://instagram.com/fallingforfallon/

- Kryptonite

Original Post By nutbagmcgee:

Earlier tonight Lanie posted about her registry...again. She said she was doing it all on her own and only had stuff like diapers, wipes, lotions and baby wash on it for Fallon and Sutton. She had a huge paragraph about being a single mom, in college, etc. then I see she posted this...

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/16 ... 925969.jpg

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/16 ... cbed79.jpg

How in the hell are you going to talk about how broke you are but then be shopping at Victoria Secret for a sexy onesie to entice your man, who is not the father of either of those babies? What the ever loving fuck is wrong with this girl?
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: IG Mommies

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Her priorities are so messed up.

She's gonna end up pregnant again by 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She also paid $55 for that "sexy" onesie. She needs help.
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

She no longer does shopkicks , now she's on to something else.. Like damn get out and get a part time job ..plenty of single moms do it while going to school & as far as I can see she has the full babysitting support of her sister and mom if she's able to go on dates without her daughter ..so before sutton is born , instead of going on dates .. She should focus on school and a job

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She also just redid her bedroom. The entire thing, bedding, paint, wall decor, the whole thing. She pisses me off for some reason so much!
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

These girls that keep having kids one after another are going to be miserable when they all move out around the same time... They're going to be empty nesters at like 45 but they don't think about the future. They want to be able to write 3 under 3 on their Instagram bios
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Earlier tonight Lanie posted about her registry...again. She said she was doing it all on her own and only had stuff like diapers, wipes, lotions and baby wash on it for Fallon and Sutton. She had a huge paragraph about being a single mom, in college, etc. then I see she posted this...

How in the hell are you going to talk about how broke you are but then be shopping at Victoria Secret for a sexy onesie to entice your man, who is not the father of either of those babies? What the ever loving fuck is wrong with this girl?
She is out of her mind. I find it so trashy to fuck some guy she just met while pregnant with some other guys baby. Also has it occurred to anyone that this guy might have a pregnancy fetish? Why would a guy in his right man start dating a young pregnant girl
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

Kdv447 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Earlier tonight Lanie posted about her registry...again. She said she was doing it all on her own and only had stuff like diapers, wipes, lotions and baby wash on it for Fallon and Sutton. She had a huge paragraph about being a single mom, in college, etc. then I see she posted this...

She is out of her mind. I find it so trashy to fuck some guy she just met while pregnant with some other guys baby. Also has it occurred to anyone that this guy might have a pregnancy fetish? Why would a guy in his right man start dating a young pregnant girl
I really want to know what he sees in dating a 17 year old pregnant girl that already has a one year old.

And it annoys me how she rants about Tyler. I don't think she's done it recently but it's annoying. Like she got back with him after he secretly quit his job and took their two week old baby out of state without telling her and she got right back with him after she swore she wouldn't? What's different now? I guarantee she'll be back with him before Sutton is born
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Worst of all, why is she doing a pouty lip in the picture of her in her onesie?
The fact that her and her boyfriend have a lone time is kind of dross seeing she is pregnant With someone else's kid

Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

I don't think she'll get back with Tyler. I think she's going to be like Sierra and pretend they are his with their bullshit "anyone can be a father, but he is their dad<3" and then immediately get pregnant with the new guys baby so he doesn't feel less apart of. Why can't any of these girls just be alone with themselves? It's so pitiful. Girls from broken homes trying to create the family they never had and just doing the same shit their moms did.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Lovehound11 wrote:Worst of all, why is she doing a pouty lip in the picture of her in her onesie?
The fact that her and her boyfriend have a lone time is kind of dross seeing she is pregnant With someone else's kid

And she's 17?! Smh.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

17 , pregnant with her 2nd kid , & screwing a professor ... something doesn't sound right ;)
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

KimKardashian wrote:17 , pregnant with her 2nd kid , & screwing a professor ... something doesn't sound right ;)
Is he a professor? I know she said he's a supplemental instructor for anatomy. I thought that was basically like a student assistant to the actual professor but am I wrong? I feel like this is a dumb question, haha.

She posted a picture of Fallon's hand on his saying she can't wait to be a family of four. She's rushing into things so quickly. I get she's only 17 but she has those two baby girls to think of! She also says her bf has an important job at the college and that's why she won't post more information/his photo. But... she posted his job title and she's posted which school she goes to. I'm sure if someone wanted, they could easily find out that information. Image

elifino1
Informer
Informer

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Unread post by elifino1 »

Ok, I'm new to this post so help me out a little. Who in the hell is this girl? Is she from Instagram? She's 17? Pregnant w/her second kid? Do the kids have the same dad at least? What is her Instagram? Can I ask that? Holy crap!! What's wrong with people these days?
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Her name is Lanie, she is 17 and has a 1 year old named Fallon. I believe she wasn't sure who Fallon's dad was before she had her, but I guess it was Tyler. Tyler lived with them and supposedly they all lived in a tiny ass apartment? Not sure if that was true. Anyways when Fallon was a newborn Tyler took Fallon while Lanie was sleeping from Florida up to Michigan. Lanie sat on Instagram and asked for money while making excuses as to why she couldn't go get her daughter. After she got Fallon back she took Tyler back at some point as well, claiming she couldn't live without him. Fast forward to this year and she announces she's pregnant again, shortly after, she announces her and Tyler are no more. She is constantly posting about shop kick, feature points, etc so she can get free $. She's also dating her anatomy class supplemental instructor, meanwhile she makes posts trashing Tyler all the time and complaining about her financial situation while blowing even more money on expensive shit she doesn't need. She's a joke!
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Sorry I forgot to mention I say "they" lived in a tiny apartment I mean Lanie, Tyler, Lanies sister, Lanies mom, and Fallon. I also left out a while ago before she had Fallon she raised money for her mom to have surgery then just deleted everything about it and pretended it didn't exist. I also forgot to mention her username which is FallingforFallon
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

She always deletes the juicy stuff worth reading after about 5 minutes or once she gets enough attention as well .
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I don't use Instagram so I don't go on this section hardly at all but DAMN this girl sounds fucked up!

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I don't use Instagram so I don't go on this section hardly at all but DAMN this girl sounds fucked up!

Raerae726
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Raerae726 »

this girl is so messed up..she got pregnant at what 15?! and didnt know who the baby daddy was??! well no wonder tyler left once he found out she was pregnant again!. no lie theres probably another possibility to who could be the father of this child this time around as well. and then on top of that she has another boyfriend who teaches at her college? i wonder what he wants with a 17 year old mother of two??!!. i would never screw one man while pregnant with another mans baby...wtf is wrong with this girl..if i was 17 and pregnant with my second i would be crying in a little corner.

and another things..shes always bragged about "graduating early" but she slipped up and admitted that she had gotten her G.E.D instead..oooppss.
not that its a bad thing but why would she lie?!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”