twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by twomommies »

WhoCares8 wrote:
Aezie wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:Seriously!! Are u even trans ally!! Keep playing the latest trend train!! This girl is seriously confused and needs help or her children will need extra help when they are older!!
Stop. Posting. In. Third. Person.
PLEASE.
I would but i am not ally, i am doing all you guys a favour by taking screen shots. She has joint custody of the girl she has them maybe 3 days a week. Rain has been diagnosed i just have to go back and see what she posted. I just don’t want to give my identity away, u can PM me and i would gladly give u whatever details u want but i am not going to give myself up, i want to stay on her facebook.
She's proven to me she's not Allyshia

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

Okay so i have gone back through her facebook i got a bunch of screen shots, i think about six here is just one for just shits and giggles lol. But if u want the rest i will post and yes it looks like for sure she only has the girls maybe 3 days a week for how sparing she takes pictures of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

Raine has not being diagnosed with anything other than his "genetic" issue...that "may" cause the things she is saying he is diagnosed as such as autism etc...
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Raine has not being diagnosed with anything other than his "genetic" issue...that "may" cause the things she is saying he is diagnosed as such as autism etc...
Do you think Allyshia has Munchausen's by Proxy?

StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

twomommies wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Raine has not being diagnosed with anything other than his "genetic" issue...that "may" cause the things she is saying he is diagnosed as such as autism etc...
Do you think Allyshia has Munchausen's by Proxy?

I don't know. But what I can see is she is a pathological liar. The only thing that kid has is a genetic deletion that the Drs don't even think is a huge deal aka unknown clinical significance...a deletion in an area on a chromosome that "may" cause autism or mental health issues not DOES or WILL cause...his deletion is rare only because more people have not had their genetic profile screened...she is banking on him having MAJOR issues so she can remain on welfare after he turns 3 because

"working as a single mom with a special needs kid is hard guyz".

Except she doesn't have the girls except for sporadic visitation and the boy goes to daycare all the time...
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

She had them yesturday and then made this remark.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

How do you report someone for playing the system? She's obvs scrambling and realizing that her money train is going to stop when he's 3......so what now? Another positive preg test because of nasty STD guy not wrapping it? Trying for disability 'cuz he's special needs guyzzz' and disability for her because she desparatly needs psychiatric help and needs to stop creating problems for Raineybow? She also posted she gained an extra 20lbs recently. Preggo? LOL
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

She's totally playing the system. But why would she loose it when he is 3? Don't you get child tax benefit till the kid is 18? (I don't have kids so not sure how it works exactly.)

I also wonder what she got the kids for Christmas and how? She keeps begging for free stuff on Facebook and pages like gofundme because she apparently is so broke and "sinking" in her words.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WhoCares8 wrote:She had them yesturday and then made this remark.
More like because she only had them for a few hours and was afraid to show it lol

StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Spoink_12 wrote:She's totally playing the system. But why would she loose it when he is 3? Don't you get child tax benefit till the kid is 18? (I don't have kids so not sure how it works exactly.)

I also wonder what she got the kids for Christmas and how? She keeps begging for free stuff on Facebook and pages like gofundme because she apparently is so broke and "sinking" in her words.
Not child tax...her welfare check..the one she gets because it is too hard to find a job with a special needs kid
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

Ok I am confused. She lives with her mom right? So she maybe pays half the rent and utilities, food and etc for the kids. She doesn’t drive right? So no car to be paying for. She’s collecting welfare and child tax benefits... where is all her money go? Does she just spend it on stupid crap for herself? Is she a drugs and alcohol type gal? Is she just extremely bad with money?
I just don’t get how she needs to be begging constantly for free stuff and doing gofundmes. I get that sometimes times can be tough and everyone needs help now and then, but it seems to be a constant struggle for her to provide food and other basic things for her kids ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ArrestMeTho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ArrestMeTho »

Hansel and gretal wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... c88bea.jpg[/img]

Saw this on a fb post. It was about an unassisted birth so I wasn’t to surprised to see her there.

Oh boy

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:She's totally playing the system. But why would she loose it when he is 3? Don't you get child tax benefit till the kid is 18? (I don't have kids so not sure how it works exactly.)

Not child tax...her welfare check..the one she gets because it is too hard to find a job with a special needs kid

Ohh okay. I didn't realize she got welfare.
She always used to brag about how she makes more getting child support and child tax benefit than someone working full time.
Welfare makes sense though. Because she would loose the child tax and child support for the girls. No more bragging how much money she's making sitting on her ass making up lies for attention.
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Spoink_12 wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:

Ohh okay. I didn't realize she got welfare.
She always used to brag about how she makes more getting child support and child tax benefit than someone working full time.
Welfare makes sense though. Because she would loose the child tax and child support for the girls. No more bragging how much money she's making sitting on her ass making up lies for attention.
I am pretty sure she does. How else would she be able to keep buying stuff etc...esp if she lost custody of the girls
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

ReginaGeorge wrote:Dontcha worry. She's been training her voice to be lower and more manly without needing hormones. So you'll get to pick if you want her girl voice or boy voice when she's doulaing you.
This made me laugh so loudly that I woke my husband!
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Spoink_12 wrote:Hahahahah. Hospital trigger warnings?
I always die of laughter at these twats who are so triggered by hospitals yet always run to them when so so much as have a damn cold but will put their unborn child at risk. smfh

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

If you make the questions then i shall answer them with only yes and no answers. My knowledge is great and needs to be realsed secretly and slowly to not create suspicion.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

WhoCares8 wrote:If you make the questions then i shall answer them with only yes and no answers. My knowledge is great and needs to be realsed secretly and slowly to not create suspicion.

Hahahaha. Lamotrigine is a very strong med. It's generally only used as a last resort med for depression and anxiety. I'm on it. And you generally have to be hospitalized to go on and then wean off. It can cause serious health issues if you go on or off too fast. It's called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

She's asking for life skills/independent living programs for people with mental health issues.
I super enjoy that everyone is directing her to the place that helps with mental disabilities like Downs or whatever.
She's gonna be pissed when she finds out how many hoops people who even qualify for that help (she sooo doesn't ) have to go through. There's at least one system see won't be milking.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PGLURK wrote:She's asking for life skills/independent living programs for people with mental health issues.
I super enjoy that everyone is directing her to the place that helps with mental disabilities like Downs or whatever.
She's gonna be pissed when she finds out how many hoops people who even qualify for that help (she sooo doesn't ) have to go through. There's at least one system see won't be milking.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Can she even take a child there?? Hopefully not.

Return to “nchollywood”