PGLURK
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by PGLURK »

twomommies wrote:
PGLURK wrote:She's asking for life skills/independent living programs for people with mental health issues.
I super enjoy that everyone is directing her to the place that helps with mental disabilities like Downs or whatever.
She's gonna be pissed when she finds out how many hoops people who even qualify for that help (she sooo doesn't ) have to go through. There's at least one system see won't be milking.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Can she even take a child there?? Hopefully not.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Most life skills programs are just like day classes, not live in situations. They teach things like basic home safety and budgeting. But they're for people with developmental disabilities not just people who suck at adulthood. She'll probably grift her way into one of the programs for at risk youth.
What she's really looking for is an excuse to explain why she doesn't work or finish school or...anything.

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

PGLURK wrote:
twomommies wrote:
PGLURK wrote:She's asking for life skills/independent living programs for people with mental health issues.
I super enjoy that everyone is directing her to the place that helps with mental disabilities like Downs or whatever.
She's gonna be pissed when she finds out how many hoops people who even qualify for that help (she sooo doesn't ) have to go through. There's at least one system see won't be milking.

Can she even take a child there?? Hopefully not.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Most life skills programs are just like day classes, not live in situations. They teach things like basic home safety and budgeting. But they're for people with developmental disabilities not just people who suck at adulthood. She'll probably grift her way into one of the programs for at risk youth.
What she's really looking for is an excuse to explain why she doesn't work or finish school or...anything.

The stupid thing about her looking for these programs is that if you actually qualify for them, you get referred by your doctor/therapist/social worker. I could see her qualifying for some remedial parenting classes though.
Or, Allyshia since you're following, if you ever finish high school the college has a basic how-to-get-a-job program. It's also for low IQ types but if you take it you could finally tell everyone you're going to college.

aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

The sad thing is that Future Cents, a job and skills program that sadly closed down here in PG, could have helped her so much if she would have only applied for it a few years ago while it was running. They would have provided her with skills, resume writing, mental health programs, they would have paid her to finish high school!
We had so many local resources she should have been utilizing to better life for herself and her kids. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

aurora85 wrote:The sad thing is that Future Cents, a job and skills program that sadly closed down here in PG, could have helped her so much if she would have only applied for it a few years ago while it was running. They would have provided her with skills, resume writing, mental health programs, they would have paid her to finish high school!
We had so many local resources she should have been utilizing to better life for herself and her kids. So sad.

The thing about Future Cents was that they held people accountable. She would have actually had to do the work.

StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

There is a part 7 now...
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:There is a part 7 now...
Welp it didn’t appear to be linked here

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Re: Nchollywood part 7

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

Spoink_12 wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:If you make the questions then i shall answer them with only yes and no answers. My knowledge is great and needs to be realsed secretly and slowly to not create suspicion.

Hahahaha. Lamotrigine is a very strong med. It's generally only used as a last resort med for depression and anxiety. I'm on it. And you generally have to be hospitalized to go on and then wean off. It can cause serious health issues if you go on or off too fast. It's called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome.
Well she has been on it for 2 days at home, if its as strong as u say it is then maybe rain should be with someone else.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nchollywood part 7

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

WhoCares8 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:If you make the questions then i shall answer them with only yes and no answers. My knowledge is great and needs to be realsed secretly and slowly to not create suspicion.

Hahahaha. Lamotrigine is a very strong med. It's generally only used as a last resort med for depression and anxiety. I'm on it. And you generally have to be hospitalized to go on and then wean off. It can cause serious health issues if you go on or off too fast. It's called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome.
Well she has been on it for 2 days at home, if its as strong as u say it is then maybe rain should be with someone else.
He probably should be. I doubt she is even on it honestly.. they would try other medications first.
Also, like any other antidepressant, it takes a couple weeks to start working.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

And like I mentioned, have to be hospitalized to go on it cause of the Stevens Johnson Syndrome.
I was hospitalized. And so were 3 of my friends that are also on it. (One is for depression like myself, other 2 are for Epilepsy)
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Please ignore that troll. They are talking absolute nonsense. Thank you and have a good day.

Return to “nchollywood”