malal22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesss: Vlogmas Edition Part 66

Unread post by malal22 »

I tried posting on the other thread but it was locked already haha. Good timing

How does tax work in the states? lol sorry if that sounds dumb. Where I live in Canada its 12% so assuming its similar there that $199 ipad cost $222.88. Let's say he didnt get warranty or anything. assuming also they spent 1100 on the dot (in reality its prob a bit more or less)...

so $1100 - 222.88 = $877.12
then lets assume everything else purchased was just for the kids. so divide by 6 which = $146.19 per kid.

Honestly, that seems pretty decent to me under "normal" circumstances of course lol. Now obviously that doesn't mean she spent that 150 "efficiently" or anything like that.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Does anyone else hate the sound of her voice? When she talks it sounds like she's holding her breath. Or like she's pinching her nose shut and talking. Idl how to explain it. Her voice is kinda nosy sounding?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

malal22 wrote:I tried posting on the other thread but it was locked already haha. Good timing

How does tax work in the states? lol sorry if that sounds dumb. Where I live in Canada its 12% so assuming its similar there that $199 ipad cost $222.88. Let's say he didnt get warranty or anything. assuming also they spent 1100 on the dot (in reality its prob a bit more or less)...

then lets assume everything else purchased was just for the kids. so divide by 6 which = $146.19 per kid.

Honestly, that seems pretty decent to me under "normal" circumstances of course lol. Now obviously that doesn't mean she spent that 150 "efficiently" or anything like that.
Those iPads should've been saved for Christmas if they were a gift...but I shouldn't talk, my girlfriend got me a laptop that night and gave it to me. She should use hers to help her "job", Youtube. Maybe Periscope to promote her videos or show clips of the kids?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:Does anyone else hate the sound of her voice? When she talks it sounds like she's holding her breath. Or like she's pinching her nose shut and talking. Idl how to explain it. Her voice is kinda nosy sounding?
She probably has a deviated septum

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I don't get why they couldn't hide the presents in the RV?
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Sorry for going OT, but I found out today that one of my residents is from Modesto AND she kind of looks like Jess (red hair, pale skin, etc). I almost called her Jess when I saw her while on my way to class, but only because I'm aware of how fast she moves with guys (she broke up with her boyfriend of almost a year back in February and had a new boyfriend a few weeks later who now lives in Modesto with her). The difference is she's not trying to trap guys with a baby (she actually had a pregnancy scare last year and she was not happy at all until the test came back negative) and she's obsessed with cleaning. It'll be hilarious if they ever meet each other!

Back on topic, did anyone else notice that Jess posted an ad for Target on her Instagram??? Gotta get that Christmas dough, eh Jessie?? ;) All the typical stuff. Landen isn't wearing shoes and is making a mess with the dog food, Lilia is in pink with her hair down, the twins aren't in it, brick wall. Blah blah blah.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:I don't get why they couldn't hide the presents in the RV?
Prob not enough space. My in laws have an RV that's twice that size, so I doubt there's enough room. Plus if they go anywhere they would fall all over...when we gave our in laws their gifts they had to keep them in the undercarriage storage

JemmaNicole_00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JemmaNicole_00 »

I'm a long time lurker here. This is my first post.
I used to like Jess.
Even though she was young and a little ditzy, she seemed genuine and like she kind of had her life together, ( not living at home anymore, married with a few kids, going to school, house was decently clean )
Then, suddenly things became very shady. She seems to not have any plans to move out even though she is married and has 6 kids, including Stabby's. It's just odd to me. Her house is a wreck all the time. She seems like she's trying to be happy but she really isn't happy.
It's just become really weird.
And my last thought for this post is, why
do Tommy and Caden not have a proper room?
If I had step kids I would give them a real room with a real bed and a space in my home. It's sad to me.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

She just had to do the sponsored ad in front of the brick wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't get why people talk shit about the fact that she's doing more videos or ads for extra money. Is that not what she's supposed to do? Lol I don't get it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Aboogabooga wrote:I don't get why people talk shit about the fact that she's doing more videos or ads for extra money. Is that not what she's supposed to do? Lol I don't get it

Idc if she makes videos, I just hate sponsored ads that seem so fake & forced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

Aboogabooga wrote:I don't get why people talk shit about the fact that she's doing more videos or ads for extra money. Is that not what she's supposed to do? Lol I don't get it

Because she can't be bothered doing the shit she's supposed to do. No boyfriend or fiancé or husband tag ever materialised. She won't do the updated house tour that everyone is nagging her for. She says she's going to do veda, and vlogtober and vlogmas and can't keep them up. No more FAQ Friday's. Oh but Christmas is around the corner so best start pumping out those endless ditl's, just never mind what people are actually asking for or the fact that the only reason your views were way down is because you let your channel go to shit.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

To me the videos don't bother me. I don't watch anyways, unless something nasty or hilarious gets mentioned here and then I go see for myself. The ads however, I find tacky, tacky, tacky. You're turning your children's photos/memories (which is ALREADY whored out on social media) into ploys to get money.... money which should then probably be split between you the parent, and them the child/model/whatever. Put it into a college fund or something - there's no way Jess is going to afford putting 4 or 6 kids through college, and I just can't see any of them earning scholarships for being above average students.

That being said, of course she's going to try to do what all the other vloggers are doing (VEDA, Vlogtober, Vlogmas), she just has a history of failing at it. Not only that but her videos are BORING as HELL. She has no problem promoting her life as married woman/blended family but is clearly ashamed of how she got there/met Chris. She can't do a mature custody video without taking jabs at somebody. There's no theme or purpose to her videos, just "Watch what my kids did today." which, if you have kids of your own, is pointless, boring, and kinda makes you sad for her kids when you realize your kids have it better.

The quality of her videos needs to improve, badly. I think though most of what's happened is there's nothing special about her anymore. Tons of YouTubers are moms of 4+ kids, and/or young moms. The most fascinating/watched time of her life was when she was a young mom of 3 under 2 (her DITL claims she was a teen mom to 3 under 2 but she turned 20 a few weeks before they were born), living on her own with her good-looking boyfriend/husband. But then she was single, living at home, and had another baby. She got some attention for having him at home in a birth tub but that was the highlight of that whole ordeal. There was much more interest in her divorce. Then she didn't even do the weekly updates for Landen. She just gave up. Now we see her do crafts with the kids (no thanks), see what she does in a day (boring/lazy), see how messy her house is, see how creepy her husband is, see how cheap she is, how she can't do anything by herself with her kids... it's all just very sad and not entertaining. I was in awe of a 20 year old who had 3 kids while her boyfriend/husband worked all day. She had a clean house, she was happy, she was independent... NOW, It doesn't make me feel good to watch her videos. I feel sad for her kids and annoyed by her choices. And judging by her views I'm not the only one.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

Yeah it's not even good train wreck value, just depressing like you say.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Just saw five IG mommies (either from YT or just REALLY popular moms, including maci from Teen Mom) post target ads for those paw patrol hats on my IG feed.
This is more annoying than the time almost all the moms from Teen Mom and YT moms posted about Shawn the Sheep. If you're doing ads than good for you, but it's obvious that you're not that special if 20 other moms are sharing the same ad as you.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:Just saw five IG mommies (either from YT or just REALLY popular moms, including maci from Teen Mom) post target ads for those paw patrol hats on my IG feed.
This is more annoying than the time almost all the moms from Teen Mom and YT moms posted about Shawn the Sheep. If you're doing ads than good for you, but it's obvious that you're not that special if 20 other moms are sharing the same ad as you.
THIS exactly. At least it's tagged as sponsored.

Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

It's not the ad itself that bothers me, which Lilia looked adorable in, it's what she's doing with the money. Obviously it's her money so she can do what she wants, but I have no respect for her for taking over Mimi's house. Mimi shouldn't have let that happen. Jess clearly has always had a hidden agenda, so you'd think she would have been smart enough to save up more money.. but nope :roll: If she was doing all these ads and what not to be putting money away for a home of their own then I wouldn't care, but she has no plans on moving out. When Chris & Jess were hiding the Christmas presents it was obvious that they have no plans on moving out by how they were talking. It still boggles my mind how Chris' family could be okay with this. They both need to grow up and move out. I don't expect them to move out in like a few months from now because it can be hard to find a nice home in the city you want and in your price range.. but they're not even saving up any money to do so. I can't believe these 2 immature "adults" are raising this many kids :roll:
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Christmas budget video just went up!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

malal22 wrote:I tried posting on the other thread but it was locked already haha. Good timing

It's not the number that bothers me, its that they walked into Walmart one night and just dropped it all at once. My husband has a good job, we own our house and have (next to house) almost no debt but we could not just casually stroll into WM and drop that kind of money. Also, what thought went into the gifts? The sale price? I like to think my kids gifts out so they aren't getting crap, so they get (more or less) the same amount and that it's quality over quantity. It looked like they got a bunch of trendy gifts (Minion) and stuff they already have (remote control car type toys)

Return to “JesssFam”