Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dashiiki
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MommyFirstLilySecond- Part 25

Unread post by dashiiki »

Wedding update was stupid. They realized they can't afford a house so they are having momma David and papa David pay for the wedding after all. And David mumbled "mmhmm yea" once or twice. Lol

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

dashiiki wrote:Wedding update was stupid. They realized they can't afford a house so they are having momma David and papa David pay for the wedding after all. And David mumbled "mmhmm yea" once or twice. Lol

Haven't even bothered watching, they're both pathetic. They should be able to pay for their own wedding IMO not have mommy and daddy do it all. Jeeez, they needa grow up
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Her mouth says "marriage" his eyes scream "SAVE ME"

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:Her mouth says "marriage" his eyes scream "SAVE ME"

Lml he hates his life
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Call me nit picky but it's driving me nuts that she's linked her arm with him and then continues to talk with her hands.

Also like I get if they were the ones paying for the wedding vs house, but you literally have family offering to help you put a down payment on a house yet you still can't just post pone your wedding?
dashiiki
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dashiiki »

Guys she can't have a court house wedding because that will inevitably lead to a divorce. She HAS TO HAVE THIS WEDDING! And she obviously can't afford to lose David, who else will she find with no backbone!?!

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why is she always trying to prove to us that David loves her
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

flightlessbird wrote:Why is she always trying to prove to us that David loves her
Probably because every time someone on here brings it up, V begins to wonder herself and starts nagging David to sit down and make wedding plans with her.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Im sorry what was the oh so very important detail they left out that made her decide to remake the video?? Such a liar, she never made a video the day she said was making it and made some lame excuse to cover up her lie. No one would of cared if u posted the wedding update Thursday or Friday but the fact that you are so full of shit is annoying.
Pretty much they have no real update just that after thinking it over they arent buying a house anymore. Which we all knew anyways and the only reason she made that video (by herself, no David included) was because britney just moved in to a house and she wanted to "be cool"
Ohh and i call lake house wedding...

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:Why is she always trying to prove to us that David loves her
Because she knows that her life isnt as happy and perfect as she makes it out to be. She makes it seem like they are so in love and so happy & you can obviously tell that they're not. V is wayyyy more invested in the relationship, they never go out, do anything together. Tey dont have to go out all the time but for god sakes not even for their anniversary they could even go out on a romantic dinner dressed up decent, they both went to the movies looking like they rolled out of bed for their anniversary!! Who does that? & they dont even look at each other lovingly, they don't have to be all over each other but he doesnt look at her like hes in love with her and V always looks at him with those crazy eyes like she's trying to hypnotize him.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

The fact that she said she needs to think about which of her family and friends is gonna the maid of honor/bridesmaids made me bust out laughing because she only has like 1.5 friends.

Also i love how she kept looking at David while she spoke as if she was expecting him to take over and talk about the wedding as well. V seriously thinks that if she has a nice fancy shmancy wedding that her marriage is gonna work out & thats not the case at all, that just shows how naive she is. I cant wait to watch this train wreck because I hate when people act like her.
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaitingForNaptime »

- I hate how anytime they make a video together she has to link her arm around his... So cheesy

- she said 'we may not be getting married on the date we originally wanted' and then said 'we aren't getting married on the day we originally wanted' ... Yet they have a venue booked for 10 months away? Hmmmm either it's the lake house, or she's lying about having a venue. Because she should know the date.

- she said she had to think about who was going to be in her bridal party lol here V, I'll help ya with the bridal party: Tracy will be MOH, Evonne & cousin bridesmaids. David's bro will be best man, Bennie & David's dad will be groomsmen and Ayden and Lilly will be ring bearer and flower girl. ;-)

- of COURSE they had to leave the clip in at the very end of Lilly babbling about needing help with something and then V & D both chime in "I'll help you!!" -- "we've got to go help lily now!" -_- uhhhhhhh hi V!
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

WaitingForNaptime wrote:- I hate how anytime they make a video together she has to link her arm around his... So cheesy

- she said 'we may not be getting married on the date we originally wanted' and then said 'we aren't getting married on the day we originally wanted' ... Yet they have a venue booked for 10 months away? Hmmmm either it's the lake house, or she's lying about having a venue. Because she should know the date.

- she said she had to think about who was going to be in her bridal party lol here V, I'll help ya with the bridal party: Tracy will be MOH, Evonne & cousin bridesmaids. David's bro will be best man, Bennie & David's dad will be groomsmen and Ayden and Lilly will be ring bearer and flower girl. ;-)

- of COURSE they had to leave the clip in at the very end of Lilly babbling about needing help with something and then V & D both chime in "I'll help you!!" -- "we've got to go help lily now!" -_- uhhhhhhh hi V!
All her videos are so staged, like the ones of her and David and them acting like they actually help Lily when she calls them. I haven't forgotten bout Lily asking to pee 3 times before they even acknowledged her but anyways *sips coffee*
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

Vanessa Now we know how things are going to be ................... Then David replys i can't visualise anything lol
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

Of course David wouldn't really want to get married to her. It was just a couple of years ago, Vanessa threatened child support against the guy. Then all of a sudden, there he is, living together, date nights, etc... Money talks, and V scared David into the relationship. I've said that from the beginning. If she is having doubts that David actually cares about her, it's her own damn fault.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Vanessa ABSOLUTELY is the type of bitter person to use Lily against David. I didn't know about the whole child support thing but i do remember how they were seperated then all of a sudden boom they're together, so I know she threatened him. David is so trapped in that relationship with V because of Lily 100%.

David you still have time, run for the hills!!

Return to “2011teenagemom”