DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Unread post by shortstop »

Pretty sure this is a joke. Unless he DOESNT watch their vlogs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by francis3125 »

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

shortstop wrote:Pretty sure this is a joke. Unless he DOESNT watch their vlogs
I'm so jealous my husband is dying for one of these but of course I can't afford it l, anyways maybe he doesn't I have the fleeing C&K are friend with them just for views...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by francis3125 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/03 ... 321c0d.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/03 ... 60d36c.jpg[/img]

Missy: ugh, Bryan. You're holding me too close.
Bryan: love me, Missy.
Missy: UGH. This is so disgusthing. *closes eyes to ease nausea*.

xoxo gossip cat
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I agree with pretty much everything everyone's brought up in the latest vlog:

Kelsey's hair color is vomitatious, corbin and missy in the same car... Hahahaha.... Poor friends being dragged to Disney on Ice AND bringing Cassie *eyeroll*, envious of Missy's ring sling, Corbin having to attempt to change the tire while Bryan stand there like an oaf... And this pretty much brings me to my own additions:

Finley being held so often by Kelsey and Corbin. I feel bad for them. You know that awkward feeling of you only want to hold someone's kid for so long, but you don't want to be rude and give the baby back. So you're hoping the parents will relieve you of having to hold the chunky turkey? That's what I've totally feel like is going on lol. No one is that excited to hold your baby for long periods of time except for maybe your mother or someone who is dying to have a baby (Kelsey heavily gave the impression that she doesn't have kids any soon).

Second: I'm so surprised no one brought up the ice cream clip! When Missy is like checking out Corbin's ice cream and jokingly is disappointed that there's no cookie dough in his. And Bryan points it out and throws in something along the lines of, "which she could have gotten cookie dough herself" hehe. There are tiny glimpses where I see how Missy has a really childish brat side to her that borders on rude. When she retell a stories, she often portrays herself with a bitchy tone (reminds me of her mom). Examples: back in the day when she would retell convos with doctors, convos with Bryan and just recently her telling the joke/story of what she'd say in high school to people about Hollister. And when they would ask if she could get them something... If I had enough time or wanted to put the effort in, I'd rewatch and give the time stamp for people to see what I'm talking about. She said she'd say "no way!" Or whatever. Her tone is a fake bitchy tone. I honestly think there is a big reason why she doesn't have very many friends. And I don't think it's because she's just shy or an introvert.

Sorry for the essay lol

loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

We're all pretty sure that B&M buy views and subscribers. Thoughts on whether best buddies E&J and C&K are? My guess is no on both counts. I was actually surprised to see C&K's subscriber count today. Maybe that is what more normal subscriber growth looks like.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I laughed when they mentioned about missy and Corbin were in the same car together. Funny how Cassie didn't ride with them either, she just sat all awkwardly in the back probably knowing that there was major flirting going around in the other car. Makes me wonder why missy and Corbin didn't vlog...hmm..
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

loopdeloop wrote:We're all pretty sure that B&M buy views and subscribers. Thoughts on whether best buddies E&J and C&K are? My guess is no on both counts. I was actually surprised to see C&K's subscriber count today. Maybe that is what more normal subscriber growth looks like.
I don't think they buy subs. Maybe back at the very beginning, but I think the vast majority of their subs are viewer created. Do I think there are ten year olds out there created dozens of accounts and subscribing? Yep. But you don't buy your way to a million subs and a half billion views. DailyBumps are genuinely that popular with the younger demographic.

Cullen and Katie have fewer subs because they don't cater to children. Cullen may be a manchild, but for the most part, their channel shows adults adulting. They're not as trendy, with the onesies or whatever. C&K are just more mature overall. I like them, because they're more representative of where I am in my life. B&M are like teens with unlimited funds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cats-or-die wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/03 ... 321c0d.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/03 ... 60d36c.jpg[/img]

Missy: ugh, Bryan. You're holding me too close.
Bryan: love me, Missy.
Missy: UGH. This is so disgusthing. *closes eyes to ease nausea*.

xoxo gossip cat
LOL! Missed you, Cats!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
stillastar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stillastar »

She's probably thinking of Corbin.

tayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tayyyyyyyyyyyyy »

EW NO THEY WERE IN LONG BEACH THATS WHERE I LIVE GROSS. :x
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tayyyyyyyyyyyyy »

EW NO THEY WERE IN LONG BEACH THATS WHERE I LIVE GROSS. :x
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

shortstop wrote:Pretty sure this is a joke. Unless he DOESNT watch their vlogs
Hmm I find this really weird! Bryan's posted about it to every social media he can! Plus it's been in the vlogs a million times. Maybe Cullen and them really don't like them? Hmmmmm

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Who the hell goes and gets their hair styled!? Oh, the entitled named Missy. Dear Lord, quit blowing money out of your ass.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:Who the hell goes and gets their hair styled!? Oh, the entitled named Missy. Dear Lord, quit blowing money out of your ass.

And what was it she said when she and Bev went to get their hair done? "It's nice to get pampered once in a while"?
Try once a week. At least.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I'm so over Bryan and Missy's bullshit. I can't even watch their videos anymore honestly. Just reading here is enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Lol.

I wish I could block their stupid videos on the YouTube Kids app so my kid doesn't think that's how her life is supposed to be.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

zipadeedodah wrote:I'm so over Bryan and Missy's bullshit. I can't even watch their videos anymore honestly. Just reading here is enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Lol.

I wish I could block their stupid videos on the YouTube Kids app so my kid doesn't think that's how her life is supposed to be.

You may be able to. Try blocking their channel

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Acbsktbll wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I'm so over Bryan and Missy's bullshit. I can't even watch their videos anymore honestly. Just reading here is enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Lol.

You may be able to. Try blocking their channel

I've looked on the app up and down even in the parental controls section. Problem is it doesn't require an account to sign into or anything. There are zero options to block certain channels. It sucks but it is what it is I guess!

CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

That pose is so weird. It looks like he's holding her headless body, and her head is just chilling there. They're so weird.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

First off I would like to thank Jesus for my title suggestion to be chosen.
On another note: Mithy is either that great of an actress or she was thinking about Corbin the entire time.

Return to “Daily Bumps”