Bonnie/Ellie Thread Participants

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie/Ellie Thread Participants

Unread post by Sapphire »

alym0326 wrote:For the record, the conversation mothering them is referring to is on page 33 of part 6 of the Ellie and Jared thread. The "_____" part of her message once said OCD.

I didn't have a problem with her or anything else she said - but had a personal problem with her saying "she needs to get over her OCD" as my spouse suffers - I took it personally and apologized at the end of my message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To clear that up for the 1000th time, I didn't mean it in that way though if I remember correctly, it was probably worded wrong. So I can understand why you took it that way. What I meant is, Ellie's issue with not having messes/clutter is something she needs to get over when she has kids. As far as we know, she doesn't actually have OCD she could just be rigid and uptight. If she does have OCD, that's an entirely different issue but if she did have that, it'd be recommended to go get help for it. Jackson has toys stuffed in a closet. That was where my issue with her having a problem with clutter, especially toys came into play.
I didn't mean she needs to get over her OCD because we don't know whether she actually has that or not.

Thanks for finding the page, by the way.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Motheringthem wrote:
alym0326 wrote:For the record, the conversation mothering them is referring to is on page 33 of part 6 of the Ellie and Jared thread. The "_____" part of her message once said OCD.

I didn't have a problem with her or anything else she said - but had a personal problem with her saying "she needs to get over her OCD" as my spouse suffers - I took it personally and apologized at the end of my message.

To clear that up for the 1000th time, I didn't mean it in that way though if I remember correctly, it was probably worded wrong. So I can understand why you took it that way. What I meant is, Ellie's issue with not having messes/clutter is something she needs to get over when she has kids. As far as we know, she doesn't actually have OCD she could just be rigid and uptight. If she does have OCD, that's an entirely different issue but if she did have that, it'd be recommended to go get help for it. Jackson has toys stuffed in a closet. That was where my issue with her having a problem with clutter, especially toys came into play.
I didn't mean she needs to get over her OCD because we don't know whether she actually has that or not.

I knew how you meant it after you clarified! I recall acknowledging that I took it wrong when the situation happened and said that I just took it personally and reacted personally. I was just bringing up what our initial interaction was and how it came about! :)

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

alym0326 wrote:
Motheringthem wrote:

I knew how you meant it after you clarified! I recall acknowledging that I took it wrong when the situation happened and said that I just took it personally and reacted personally. I was just bringing up what our initial interaction was and how it came about! :)

Oh okay, got it.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Eh I don't like her lol. She was a bigger pest in the past than now, but even if she says something that isn't obnoxious I still just roll my eyes and move on cause her opinions are as valid as everyone else's here.

But she still does post a lot. Or maybe I just hallucinate her name multiple times in one page of a thread haha
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Hah! Was wondering when you'd pop out... I'm surprised it's taken you this long because you would only ever reply to a thread to disagree with someone (usually HS).

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

There's no need for name calling, ladies (referring to the pet peeves thread).

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I thought the mods just recently explained that any talk regarding this situation should be posted in the boxing ring or temporary bands would be given out. Why even come here and say that? Trying to stir the pot are we? It was just getting quiet here so we could continue back on topic.

Seriously enough is enough already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:I thought the mods just recently explained that any talk regarding this situation should be posted in the boxing ring or temporary bands would be given out. Why even come here and say that? Trying to stir the pot are we? It was just getting quiet here so we could continue back on topic.

Seriously enough is enough already.

??? I said it because I wasn't going to comment on the pet peeves thread and get banned - they told the people in the pet peeves thread to move it here - I was the one called a pussy, so ya I'll say something in here...?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm confused on tap talk this topic shows up under the comparing Bonnie/Ellie section not under boxing ring. Whatever I'm just happy it's here I guess and not on Bonnie or Ellie's thread.

I can't even believe we have to have so many different sections.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:I'm confused on tap talk this topic shows up under the comparing Bonnie/Ellie section not under boxing ring. Whatever I'm just happy it's here I guess and not on Bonnie or Ellie's thread.

Weird. This shows up as "Bonnie/Ellie thread participants" in the boxing ring thread for me.

I think all these threads is unnecessary.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe I need to update my TapTalk it's been so weird lately.

Maybe now that everybody has vented we can go back to having one topic again in the future.

I will say why not just use the foe button.... ?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gotcha.
So arguing stays here.
Comparing stays in the compare the Griffiths.
Pet peeve should be completely left out of the discussion altogether.
Bonnie's topic should only be discussing her and vice versa on Ellie's.

Here's to hoping this works!

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

No need to keep going. I vented. We can get back on track to what this site is made for, gossiping about YouTubers. I did privately message alym to apologize for calling her a rude name. It was unnecessary and I have fueled fire when I keep arguing back and forth with her. If I really can't stand her, I'll foe her and move on. I don't feel like being the kind of user who argues with another and I don't want to be the kind of user that brings someone to the boxing ring for the sole purpose of boxing them. However, if I really feel a need to vent or discuss something, I'll bring it here and leave it out of the threads that aren't meant for arguing. That is what the boxing ring is made for, lol.

I think we all got caught up in drama, we can all just let go and get back on track. The moderators surely don't need the extra work.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

alym0326 wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:I'm confused on tap talk this topic shows up under the comparing Bonnie/Ellie section not under boxing ring. Whatever I'm just happy it's here I guess and not on Bonnie or Ellie's thread.

Weird. This shows up as "Bonnie/Ellie thread participants" in the boxing ring thread for me.

I think all these threads is unnecessary.

Then don't post on them. Bye.
#FreeBen
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

That moment when you accidentally read a "foe's" comments because you realize you haven't signed in yet! Ugh....makes me realize some things haven't changed. However, the "foe" option has been a great relief and makes this site one that I can still enjoy.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Oh it's a good thing you came here to write that. It's not like it stirs the pot or anything

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

My foe doesnt even work lol. Like it still notifiess me if the person comments on a thread I'm subscribed to, and their posts still show if it's a reply to someone. If it's not a reply i still see that they posted it just replaces their post with a spoiler button.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I'm way to nosey to "foe" someone. Even if I disagree with everything they say, I wouldn't be able to just scroll past their user name with a "spoiler" hiding their post. It's like checking Ellie's and Missy's Twitter. I don't like them, it's more of a "what does this bitch have to say today" kinda thing.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:I'm way to nosey to "foe" someone. Even if I disagree with everything they say, I wouldn't be able to just scroll past their user name with a "spoiler" hiding their post. It's like checking Ellie's and Missy's Twitter. I don't like them, it's more of a "what does this bitch have to say today" kinda thing.

I have people foed, but always end up reading their comments. I just get myself prepared that I'm probably gonna be reading something I don't agree with.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie/Ellie Thread Participants

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Even if your foe setting doesn't work, you can just ignore and not respond to a post?

Happens all the time on some boards.

Eta: oh, and I guess I can expect posts here everytime I post on the Bonnie board? I'm entitled to my opinion too.

Some of you should just drop your vendettas and grow up.

Return to “Boxing Ring”